Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Gangs ❯ Chapter 4

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

If I did what I think I did I'm sorry!

Tenji--------is the new gang.

Kojiki-------is the Yu Yu Hakusho gang.

Mabi--------is the Inuyasha gang.

Yu Yu Hakusho/ InuYasha

The Gangs

Chapter 4

First and Second Periods

Himeko sets in the second seat in the third row and Hiei sets behind her and Heike sets in front of her. Matzu sets to the right of her in the fourth row second seat.

Himeko kept moving in her seat not because she was uncomfortable but because Hiei kept twiddling with her hair and he kept touching her back.

"Hiei leave me alone!" Himeko whispered.

"Do you have a problem Himeko?" the teacher asked.

"Yes make Hiei leave me alone. He keeps bothering me." Himeko said.

"You haven't ever minded before so just sit there." The teacher said.

"Look lady if you don't make him leave me alone then I'll do it and I know you and he won't like my way of doing it!" Himeko said threateningly.

"Hiei leave her alone. Happy!" the teacher said and Himeko just gave up trying to reason with her.

<Bitch. You could move him or me!> Himeko thought then moved again because Hiei was touching her back.

"Hiei leave her alone! She doesn't want any thing to do with you." Matzu said and grabbed Hiei's wrist.

"What's going on?" The teacher asked then hit Matzu's hand with a ruler. But he didn't let go of Hiei's wrist.

"I'm making him leave her alone since you evidently don't know what your duty is when it comes to a student bothering another student." Matzu said then twisted Hiei's arm a bit.

"Now leave her alone Hiei!" Matzu said.

"Make me!" Hiei said.

"Hiei leave him alone and me as well I don't want any thing to do with you!" Himeko said. And Hiei was about to hit Himeko across the face when Kouga got up and grabbed Hiei's other hand.

"Leave her alone!" Kouga said.

"May I make a suggestion?" Sesshomaru asked.

"Yeah sure go ahead. I can't teach right now any way." The teacher said.

"Move Hiei away from Himeko." Sesshomaru said.

"I'm not moving any one. This little twit deserves what he's doing to her." The teacher said. She obviously hated Himeko.

"Give up you guys she wouldn't care if he killed me in the middle of her class." Himeko said and got up.

"And where are you going?" the teacher asked.

"To the principal want to come? I'm sure you'll be down there any way in a few minutes." Himeko said threateningly.

"You wouldn't!" the teacher asked worriedly.

"I will!" Himeko said.

"And I garantie you that about 90% of this class will go with her. I know for a fact we will" Kagome said as her, Inuyasha, Miroku, Sesshomaru, and Sango all stood up.

"Fine! Heike switch seats with the little cry baby!" the teacher said and Heike released Hiei's hand and moved his stuff back a seat but Himeko just stood there.

"Some thing else wrong?" the teacher asked very annoyed.

"Call me one more name and I will go to the principal!" Himeko said knowing the principal loved her to death. 'She didn't take shit off of no one.' As he put it.

"Just sit down Himeko. And Matzu and Kouga let Hiei go!" the teacher said and he let go and Himeko sat down and class started again.

After Class!

"Himeko I will have you again! One way or another!" Hiei said threateningly.

"You've never had me so move on!" Himeko said not looking at him.

"You can't get away from me Himeko we have the same classes!" Hiei said.

"Yeah well all the other teachers like me more then you so leave me alone!" Himeko said then some one came up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Well hello Matzu!" Himeko said then leaned her head back to where she could see his face. She smiled at him.

<He is a lot nicer then Hiei…> Himeko thought then felt his lips touch hers. She didn't object at all.

"Damn it leave my woman alone!" Hiei yelled and Himeko and Matzu broke the kiss.

"Oh I didn't see you standing there." Matzu said and laughed a little.

"I'm not that short idiot unless you're blind or some thing." Hiei yelled.

"Oh I see perfectly well I just look right over you." Matzu said.

"Matzu that's not nice…" Himeko said.

"So!" Matzu said.

"Don't make jokes at his height." Himeko said. She didn't love Hiei any more but she still considered him a friend.

"All right since you don't want me too." Matzu said and kissed her again.

"Come on we need to go to class." Himeko said and wrapped an arm around his waist while Matzu did the same to her.

<Well she doesn't like people making fun of me. May be if I go back to the way I was before we started our gang. May be she'll love me again…> Hiei thought as he walked to their next class alone.

'What are you talking about she hates you. Like that song said, "She fucking hates me" remember that one!' a little voce said in Hiei's head.

'If she hated me then she wouldn't have made him stop making fun of my height. Right, right.' Hiei said to the voice.

'She was just being nice to you! Remember what you said Friday and what you were doing during first period.' The voice said.

'Oh shut up!' Hiei said to the voice.

'Well do you?' the voice asked.

'Yes I remember now go away!' Hiei said to the voice again as he entered their next class.

"All 16 of you this year isn't this grand." The second period teacher said.

"We don't cause trouble in class Mr. Murasaki." Himeko said.

"Yeah well I'm not even going to do a seating arrangement because I know most of you won't go by it any way!" Mr Murasaki said. And every one sighed.

<Why did Matzu kiss me for? Does he like me? Or is he just playing a game with Hiei?> Himeko asked herself as she sat beside Matzu. Kouga, Sesshomaru, Inuyasha, Kagome, Sango, and Miroku sat in front of them.

'That Sesshomaru or Kouga is your best bet for a good boyfriend.' A little voice said in her head.

'But I don't want Sesshomaru. He is a dog. Now Kouga he is very cute.' Himeko said to the voice.

'Some time your hear lies to you.' The voice said.

'Yeah well being a woman I'll never understand guys so I just have to take my chances with what my heart tell me now won't I?' Himeko said to the voice.

'Well what does it tell you now?' the voice asked.

'I…I don't know that's what my problem is Hiei, Kouga, and Matzu. They're all very cute. One won't leave me alone the other won't talk to me then there is Matzu.' Himeko said to the voice.

<Which one do I chose though…I'll call Antana tonight or go over there and asked her what she thinks.> Himeko thought.

**********

Authors Note: hey please review this chapter and tell me what you think about it. And don't worry the Inuyasha gang will become very active in the next chapter. Sorry about that!

Thanks,

Yaiko Youkai