Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Gangs ❯ Chapter 5

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

If you don't like what I write then don't read it!!!!

Yu Yu Hakusho/ Inuyasha

The Gangs

Chapter 5

Kouga, Sesshomaru Have Dates!

During second period Kouga was staring into space when he wasn't looking at Himeko.

<Why do I fill strange when I'm around Himeko?> Kouga thought to himself. Then looked at Himeko again.

<Why does he keep looking at me?> Himeko wondered.

"Himeko why does he keep looking at you?" Matzu whispered in her ear.

"I don't know! I was just wondering the same thing." Himeko whispered back.

"Hey Sesshomaru do you think you could have like a big party and invite those two?" Kouga leaned over and asked.

"If we invite those two we'll have to invite the others!" Sesshomaru said.

"Well they don't technically have boy friends any more so we have a chance here. But we need to take it soon." Kouga said and Matzu and Heike kind of growled at them. Himeko and Antana looked at each other then grinned.

'See which one asks first?' Himeko wrote on a piece of paper then handed it to Antana. She read it and kind of laughed at it.

'Yeah…I'm in!' Antana wrote back and handed it to her. She read it then folded it up and placed it in her backpack. Then the bell rang Himeko and Antana got up and left the room very quickly to see which one of the four boys would catch up first.

"Hey I'll see you in class Antana I've got to go to my locker." Himeko said then started up the stairs to the second floor where her locker was.

"All right. Meet you there!" Antana said then walked on to their next class.

At Their Next Class!

"Uhm…Antana may I speak with you?" Sesshomaru asked.

"Yeah sure what about?" Antana asked then walked out into the hallway and leaned against the wall. Sesshomaru followed her then stood in front of her.

"I'm…I'm having a party Saturday…would you like to come with me. It starts at six and doesn't end until every one goes home." Sesshomaru said.

"Sure! Is this like a formal party or just a high school party Sesshomaru?" Antana asked.

"Just a High School Party." Sesshomaru said.

<She knows my name.> Sesshomaru thought surprised.

"So it's this Saturday right?" Antana asked to make sure.

"Yeah I'll pick you up at say 5:15?" Sesshomaru asked.

"All right I'll be ready!" Antana said. Then Sesshomaru bent down and kissed Antana on the cheek and they walked back into the class together.

At Himeko's Locker!

"Hey Himeko wait up!!" Kouga yelled.

"Yes!" Himeko said then opened her locker.

"Uhm…I was just invited to a party this Saturday! Would you like to come with me?" Kouga asked nervously.

"Uhm…This Saturday right!" Himeko asked.

"Yeah…" Kouga said.

"Hold on a sec…" Himeko said then took a little blue book out of her locker. And opened it.

"Yeah sure! I don't have to work this Saturday. What time?" Himeko asked.

"I think he said it starts at six. So I'll pick you up around 4:30 we could go eat or some thing." Kouga said.

"That sounds great Kouga! 4:30 correct." Himeko said.

"Yeah! That's fine right?" Kouga asked.

"I'll be ready. This is a high school party right?" Himeko asked.

"Yeah you don't think I would be going to a business party do you? I hate that class." Kouga said.

"Hey Kouga what class do you have next?" Himeko asked.

"English I think!" Kouga said.

"Well where is your class?" Himeko asked knowing there were several English teachers in the building.

"I'm not even sure I know where I'm at right now." Kouga said, as he looked around confused.

"Do you have Mrs. Koya by any chance?" Himeko asked.

"Yeah that's her name. Sesshomaru was supposed to show me where it is but we got separated." Kouga whined.

"Don't worry Kouga I'll show you it's my next class too. And my worst subject!" Himeko said.

"But you're a strait A student!" Kouga said confused.

"Yeah well English is my lowest grade!" Himeko said.

"And what would that be a 96?" Kouga said.

"A 95. Why?" Himeko asked.

"Just wondering. What do you make in your Algebra class?" he asked.

"A 97. Why do you need help or some thing?" Himeko asked and closed her locker.

"Yeah I'm failing that class. Since my grade were transferred here." Kouga said then looked at the floor as they walked to their English class.

"Hey don't worry about it. I'll give you tutoring lessons at my house or your house it don't matter!" Himeko said sweetly to him.

"Really you don't mind to help me!" Kouga said surprised. Every one else that made A's that he had asked for help always looked at him weird then walked past him.

"No I don't mind at all! I'll help you! You want to come over to my house today after school?" Himeko asked then smiled at him.

"That would be great!!" Kouga exclaimed. Then they walked into their English class just before the tardy bell rang. Kouga and Himeko walked over and sat down with Antana, Heike, Matzu, and Sesshomaru.

<Dang it I couldn't find Himeko! How did he find her?> Matzu thought as his anger raised a little.

"Matzu what's wrong?" Himeko asked.

"Nothing!" Matzu snapped.

"Sorry I asked." Himeko said and leaned back in her seat and crossed her arms.

<The nicer I am the meaner they get!> Himeko thought. As she looked over at the teacher, Mrs. Koya!

"Himeko…sorry I snapped at you!" Matzu said when Heike made him look at Himeko.

"Yeah sure!" Himeko said and kept her eyes on the teacher. Matzu looked back to Heike because he didn't know what to say or do.

"Make her look at you when you apologize lil bro." Heike whispered in his ear then leaned back in his seat. Matzu looked back at Himeko and grabbed her chin and made her look at him.

"Himeko I'm truly sorry!" Matzu said then kissed her.

"Hey! Is every one invited to this party you're throwing Sesshomaru?" Heike asked.

"Well yeah…" Sesshomaru said hesitantly!

"Good well Antana are you going with any one?" Heike asked.

"Uhm… Yeah Sesshomaru asked me about twenty minutes ago." Antana said a little uncomfortably.

"What about you Himeko?" Matzu asked. Knowing she was going with Kouga. He just wanted to hear her say it.

"Yeah… I'm going with Kouga he asked me about twenty minutes also." Himeko said then looked away from Matzu knowing she had hurt his fillings. But he hadn't asked her out yet. So she really had no reason to say no to Kouga besides he is good looking.

"I'll go with one of you two!" Taira said.

"Bitch go away! Besides your boyfriend is Toku is it not!" Himeko said.

''Yeah well so!" she said.

"Slut!" Antana said!

"You really need to stop looking in the mirror when you talk." Taira said. And Sesshomaru, Heike, and Kurama jumped up in Antana's defense.

"Taira go back over to Toku if you know what's best for you!" Heike said.

"Ass hole!" Taira said then started back to Toku.

"Hey bitch if he was an Ass hole your sorry ass would have been on the floor!" Himeko said coming to Heike's defense.

"Bitch!" Taira said then Kouga, Hiei, and Matzu stood up to defend Himeko.

"No chill out you three. Listen twit you haven't seen a bitch yet just piss me off then you'll under stand what I'm talking about." Himeko said and smirked at the look of fear in her eyes for a spit second.

************

Authors Note: Like I said on the first chapter. Yes I've changed the characters. And if you don't like my fic then don't read the rest! Yeah I've read fics I haven't liked before but I've never left a nasty little review like that! And I never will!!! Go read my reviews and you'll see what I mean!

Please review my new chapter. I told you some of the Inu gang would really come in, in this chapter. ^_^