Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Gangs ❯ Chapter 6

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Yu Yu Hakusho/ InuYasha

The Gangs

Chapter 6

Before The Party!

Saturday was nice and warm. A slight wind blew through Himeko's window as she fixed her hair and got ready for Kouga to pick her up. Then Himeko's cell rang.

"Hello!" Himeko said then hear her boss on the other side of the phone.

'Himeko we need you to come in we're swamped! Please!!' Sonya begged.

"Sonya is there no one else who can come in?" Himeko asked.

'No they're all out of town except you.' Sonya said.

"All right! I have to get off by 3:45 though!" Himeko said.

'Thank you I promise you can leave then!' Sonya said then hung up the phone. Himeko put her cell down then put her work cloths on. Then ran down stairs.

"Be back later mom!" Himeko said.

"Wait where are you going?" Her mother asked.

"I've got to go to work for 4 hours! Hey mom if Kouga gets here before I get back tell him I'll be here before 4:45 I promise!" Himeko said then started out the door.

"All right what was his name again?" Himeko's mother asked as she stepped out of the house on the porch.

"Kouga, Mother." Himeko said the got into her car and left.

About 10 Minutes Later!

"Oh my god Sonya wasn't kidding when she said they needed help!" Himeko said as she drove into the parking lot and saw the people lined down the sidewalk trying to get in. Himeko parked her car and started for the door.

<The back door just had to mess up last week didn't it?> Himeko thought.

"Excuse me can I get in?" Himeko asked and some people moved noticing she was wearing a uniform. When Himeko finally got in she looked at Sonya.

"Thank god you're here! It's been like this all day!" Sonya said.

"Sonya calm down where do you want me?" Himeko asked.

"Front Cash." Sonya said.

<Figures!> Himeko thought as she walked up and clocked in.

"May I take your order sir?" Himeko asked kindly. (She works at a fast food restaurant!)

At Antana's House!

Antana sat on her bed watching to clock.

"Why is time going by so slow for! And I wonder what Himeko is doing?" Antana asked her self out loud.

"Who are you talking to Antana?" her mother asked.

"No one mom!" Antana said as she rolled over on her bed so she could she her mother standing in the door.

"Hey how come you're not talking to Himeko on the phone?" her mother asked confused.

"I don't know that gives me an idea!" Antana said then grabbed the phone and dialed Himeko's home phone.

'Hello!' Himeko's mother said.

"Is Himeko there?" Antana asked.

'No she's at work you may be able to catch her on her cell.' Himeko's mom said.

"OK! Thanks Mrs. Mikamura." Antana said then hung up the phone and called Himeko's cell phone. Up in Himeko's room her cell phone rang on her dresser where she had laid it after talking to Sonya.

"I wonder why she's not picking up?" Antana asked then hung up.

About 4 Hours Later!

"Sonya I've got to go it's 3:45!" Himeko said.

"But we don't have the line down!" Sonya said.

"Sonya you have 10 people in line I think two registers can handle that. Can I go?" Himeko said desperately.

"I guess you're right. Yeah you can go see you tomorrow!" Sonya said. And waved at Himeko.

"All right see you tomorrow!" Himeko said then clocked out and ran to her car.

<I've got to take a quick shower when I get home!> Himeko thought and left the parking lot and started home. Himeko was about half way home when this car came out of no where and slammed into her car flipping it.

"Where is my cell phone?" Himeko asked as she searched frantically in her car upside down.

"I can't find it…" Himeko said worried then tried to undo her seat belt, "I can't get out…" Himeko said very worried at this point. She started to jerk at her seat belt then she screamed as another car hit hers and she started spinning. Her car slammed in a tree.

"Some one help me!!!" Himeko yelled as she started to smell gas. She tried to undo her seat belt again but couldn't get it.

"Some One Help Me Please!!!" Himeko yelled again then she smelled some smock.

<Oh god some one please help me…> Himeko thought and started crying as she continued to jerk at her seat belt.

"Himeko!! Himeko!!" She heard some one yell then jerk open her car door.

"I can't get out…" Himeko said frantically pulling on the seat belt not seeing the person helping her because of the tears in her eyes.

"Please help me…" Himeko said then seen the young man take a knife out of his pocket then cut her seat belt. He drug her out of the car just second before it erupted into flames completely. Himeko was leaning on the young man's chest crying.

"Himeko are you hurt at all?" the young man asked then Himeko looked up to see who had saved her.

"Matzu!!" Himeko yelled then through her arms around his waist then cried some more into his chest.

<Wait what color of car slammed into me the second time?> Himeko thought then looked over at Heike who was looking at his Camaro which looked like it had just been though a war zone.

"You two are the one's who hit me!" Himeko said and looked into Matzu's eyes.

"Yes we hit you the second time there was nothing we could do we had the breaks locked up and you were across the road." Matzu said.

"Are you two all right?" Himeko asked.

"My arm hurts but Heike's head hurts from where he hit the steering wheal." Matzu said then Himeko noticed the blood on his arm.

"You're bleeding Matzu." Himeko said in a worried tone as she tried to look at his arm.

"I'm all right are you? We hit you pretty hard!" Matzu said in a worried tone too.

"I'm fine I was just frightened that's all! That's the first accident I've ever been in. well with my car any way being the driver and it's a doozy." Himeko said then tried to look at Matzu's arm again. This time he permitted it. She tore a piece of her shirt off and tied it around his arm. Then she looked for Heike but couldn't find him at the camaro.

"Where did my brother go?" Matzu asked then looked over to the other car the one that had hit Himeko to start off with. Heike got the guy out of the car but he couldn't stand on his own. Heike smelled liquor all over the guy.

"He's drunk!" Heike said then sat the guy down by his car. Himeko got up and walked over to Heike.

"Is your head all right Heike?" Himeko asked concerned.

"Yeah it still hurts but there is nothing wrong I'm fine." Heike said.

"Are you sure?" Himeko asked as she looked between Matzu and Heike.

"Yeah I'm fine!" Heike said.

"Look Heike I'm sorry about your Camaro!" Himeko said.

"It's not too bad I can have it fixed. But your car… I bet the second hit we gave you did that. Sorry Himeko." Heike said.

"Oh don't worry about my car as long as you two are all right I'm happy. I'll get another car. That can be replaced. Lives can't. Are you two sure you're OK!" Himeko said worried a little.

"Yeah I'm fine. Heike!?" Matzu said then noticed that Heike had collapsed.

"Heike!!" Himeko yelled as she ran to his side.

"Matzu go over to that house and have them call for an ambulance!" Himeko said.

"But…" Matzu said.

"Matzu I'll look after him I promise nothing will happen to your brother!" Himeko said and Matzu ran over to the house and knocked on the door.

Back At Himeko's Home!

"Are you sure she didn't say she'd meet me some where?" Kouga asked Himeko's mother.

"She said she'd be here by 4:45!" Mrs. Mikamura said.

"But it's 5:30!" Kouga said getting a little worried.

"Kouga I know your wanting to go some where but she promised me she'd be here for you to pick her up!" Mrs. Mikamura said as she watched Kouga deliberate whether or not to go look for her.

"I'm going to go look for her." Kouga said then left the house and got into his car then took off in the same direction that Himeko had took over 5 hours before.

Back At The Accident!

"Heike wake up!" Himeko said as she shook him a bit.

"Himeko how is he?" Matzu asked in a worried tone. Then kneeled down beside Heike

"He'll be fine Matzu." Himeko said in a loving tone as she saw the worried look on Matzu's face.

"Sesshomaru stop!" Antana said then when the car stopped she jumped out of his car and ran over to Himeko.

"Antana…what are…" Himeko said but was cut off by Antana.

"Are you three all right? What happened?" Antana asked.

"Well it's my fault these two are hurt." Himeko said.

"No it isn't Himeko. It's that guy's fault for hitting you then we came along and slammed into you again." Matzu said then looked up at a very worried Antana. She kneeled down beside Heike.

"How come Heike is unconscious?" Antana asked.

"We don't know we think it has some thing to do with when he hit his head after they hit me!" Himeko said then noticed Sesshomaru and Kouga standing behind Antana.

"Are you all right Himeko?!" Kouga asked worried.

"I'm fine Kouga. But we need to get the three of us to the hospital just in case!" Himeko said pointing to Heike, Matzu, and herself.

"Come on we'll use our cars!" Sesshomaru said then walked over to Heike and picked him up.

"Antana you sit in the back with him." Sesshomaru said then walked over to his car and Antana opened the back door.

"I guess that leave you and me in Kouga's car! Right?" Himeko said then looked at Kouga.

"Yeah come on lets go if you want to keep up with Sesshomaru!" Kouga said then got into his car. Himeko and Matzu got into the back of his car and the two cars took off for the hospital.

******************

Authors Note: Yeah I know bad place to end I know! But please review and tell me what you think. Thanks a lot!