Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Meaning of Mistletoe ❯ Mistletoe ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The Meaning of Mistletoe
For: The Deadliest Sin
Weekly Prompt: December 21st -Mistletoe Mischief
 
 
“Mommy, what are you doing?” asked a little boy about the age of seven.
 
His purple eyes pierced into her as he watched her put up some strange green thing on the door way.
 
“She's putting up mistletoe gaki, so her and daddy can kissy-kissy when he gets home” said the boys twin sister.
 
“Now Hitonare” Kagome chided her daughter “where did you learn that?”
 
“Uncle Yusuke! He said mommy and daddy like to kiss under the mistletoe then they go do other stuff” she said perkily.
 
Kagome visibly twitched, “Oh he did, did he?” she asked her voice strangely calm.
 
“What did he mean by other things okaa-san?” asked Gekisen.
 
“Oh nothing…nothing” she said cheerfully.
 
“Now we should decorate the tree before daddy gets home” she said quickly changing the topic.
 
The two twins looked at each other, sensing that they had not gained the full story.
 
“Later tonight?” Gekisen whispered to his sister.
 
Hitonare nodded, and then they proceeded to help their mother with the tree.
 
*****************&&&&&&&&&&am p;&&&&&&&&&&&&************* *******
Later that night when they (thought) they put the kids to bed.
 
“Look daddys home!” said Gekisen.
 
“Shh” Hitonare hissed, whacking him on the back of the head.
 
He glared at her while rubbing it.
 
“Took you a while to come back, I was getting worried, Hiei” said Kagome, latching her arms around his neck.
 
“Hn, blame the oaf. He screwed up more times then I can count” he said placing his hands on her hips.
 
He latched onto her mouth, drawing them both in for a passionate and heated kiss.
 
Kagome looked up, “look mistletoe” she said, grinning.
 
Hiei grinned to remembering their first kiss. Which had been by accident, and they ended up under the mistletoe.
 
He kissed her again, drawing a moan from her, before they both stumbled back to the bedroom.
 
“So that's what they do? Those funny kisses with the tongue! Geez what a waste of time. So what do you think they are doing in the bedroom?” Gekisen asked.
 
“Hmm, probably making us a brother or sister” she said a thoughtful look in place.
 
“Huh how does that work?” he asked curious.
 
Hitonare just sighed and shook her head. Brothers were so clueless. But who would've thought mistletoe would have caused so much trouble.
 
Hope you enjoyed that. And happy holidays everyone if I don't get another one out before that. If you liked my little Christmas story I just finished another one called The Elf but it's only Yu Yu Hakusho and it's a little story of when Hiei was in the Makia. So review, review, review and let Santa Claws bring everything you wish for (even if I don't believe in him) ^_^