Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Story of the Two Sacred Jewels ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Shadow: Hey! I'm starting a new fan fic. I figured that since mm is deleting CYOAs I'm gonna post them on blaquedragon's site. Maybe even on silver falcons!

Sapphire: Hn.

Shadow: Hiei is really rubbing off you.

Sapphire: Like I care. I've been like this since I was born. AND saying "Hn" in a bad habit of mine.

Shadow: Kurama, say the disclaimer.

Kurama: Shadow does not own Inuyasha or YYH. She only owns an Inuyasha movie, a few DVD episodes and manga, and the plot.

Sapphire: Hn, I'll be in this story too, and my name will be Hariken Katsumi Sapphire. And there is a reason why I chose that name, but I won't tell you yet.

Shadow: I chose Sapphire to be in this story cause she acts like how the main character is suppose to be.

Sapphire: Hn. Just call me a female Hiei, if you will.

Legend

"Talking"

Thinking

\Telepathy/

[Scene Change or someone's POV]

Story Summary: Katsumi is an average anti-social teen living in ningenkai. Or so it seems. There are many mysteries and secrets about Makai revolving around her. Koenma believes that she is a key to unlocking the scarce Shikon no Meiun. (Translation-Jewel of Doom) But when Koenma started searching for the key, somehow, Makai found out what he is looking for,and is now one step ahead of him. But how does Kagome and the gang fit into this mess?

Prologue

As I ran through the forest, a menacing, but familiar voice kept on ringing in my ear. `Traitor…Traitor…TRAITOR!!!' It kept on getting louder and louder.

"No… I'm not… am I" I asked myself. Suddenly, I heard many loud roars. I looked behind me. Thousands of demons were on my tail. I heard a faint call, saying "give me the Shikon no Meiun!!!"

"No! Never!" I shot back one of my ultimate attacks, "Dragon's Fury!" A Crystalline blue dragon erupted from my hand. That should hold them off, enough so that I can make my get away. The thing that I don't understand is that why are the chasing me, what is the Shikon no Meiun, and, am I really a traitor?

Just then, I had arrived at a cliff, lined with sharp stone stakes. I noticed that fire erupted below those stakes. This is the Valley of Hell Fire. There was only one thing to do, jump. I looked at the jewel I have been clutching. It is the size of the Shikon no Tama, but it was black. In the center is a blue and red light, battling eachother. My only wish, Shiganami, is that this jewel will be burned with me, so that I may keep on my duty, to protect the Jewel of Doom. I jumped, and faced my death. I will not close my eyes. I will not run from my destiny…

[Dream end]

I jerked up from my sleep. My jet black hair hung limply from my head. My body was drenched in cold sweat. Why do I always dream about my past? I just shook that thought away. The time was 2:13 am. I stood from my bed, and headed to the window. The sky were filled with stars, and held a thin line of the moon. Is it that history shall repeat again?

[Author's POV]

The dream that she had was no dream. It was her past life. Life as the protector of the Shikon no Meiun. But she had only regained half of her memories. She can only remember her harsh childhood and how her life ended. She cannot remember anything about the Shikon no Meiun.

A black haired boy peeked in her room. He, too, also had an unnerving dream. "Katsumi?" he whispered.

"Yea, Shawn?" Katsumi said, and kept on gazing at the stars.

Shawn cautiously walked to Katsumi. "I feel that soon, something shall happen. It doesn't feel like a good thing, either." He gazed at the stars with Katsumi."

"Neither do I, Shawn," she shifted her gaze to Shawn. "Neither do I."

[Spirit World]

"What is it now, toddler? It's 2:13 in the MORNING! IT'S TOO EARLY" a teen-age boy shouted at his pint-sized boss.

"Yes, I agree with Yusuke here. It is a bit too early," a red headed boy said. Beside him, an orange haired boy yawned constantly.

"I know it's early, but this is important," the pint-sized ruler of Reikai said.

"I DON'T CARE IF IT'S IMPORTANT! IT'S WAY TOO EARLY!" Yusuke burst out to his boss.

"Okay, as I was saying, there have been strange energy readings near this shrine," he pointed to Sakura Shrine. "It's been exerting an evil aura. I need you to investigate this. It may be a threat to all the worlds." (I'm guessing you probably know who the toddler is now, if not…it's Koenma.) Koenma ushered them into the newly created portal.

[Sakura Shrine]

Shawn was pacing around. "Hn, if you keep that up, you'll be wearing a hole in our floor," Katsumi pointed out.

Shawn looked up. "It's frustrating, waiting here for Hinote to arrive."

"Hn."

"Well, hn yourself." He turned to face the entrance to the shrine. They have been waiting for their dear friend Hinote, because he might have the answers to what Katsumi's dream was about.

Katsumi started to stare out the window. Suddenly, a portal came out of nowhere, and dumped four boys on the steps of the shrine.

[Katsumi's POV]

I quickly surveyed the four boys. I immediately recognized them. "The infamous Reikai Tantei," I whispered to Shawn.

Shawn's face showed from shock to worry. "That, that means that Koenma might be on to us!" He started to pace back and forth again.

"Keep your voice down!" I snapped at him. "Do you desperately want to be caught?"

"No…"

"Then quickly make a portal to Hinote's house!"

"Fine." He raised his hand. A blue beam shot out, and made a swirling vortex.

We both jumped in, not expecting the event that happened next.

[Reikai Tantei's POV]

"I don't sense any thing, except two human auras," Kuwabara confirmed.

"Are you sure they are human?" asked Kurama. "A few seconds ago, they seemed like demonic auras."

"Yea, just human."

"Okay," Yusuke interrupted. "Let's get the hell out of here, tell Koenma and get back to sleep!" Yusuke jumped back into the portal. The rest followed the suit. Hiei lingered for a little while, to see two strange silhouettes. He sensed a menacing aura emitting from one. He slowly entered the portal, to make sure those two people don't see, or sense him.

Shadow: That's the end of chapter one. Don't forget to send in some of your oc's!!

Sapphire/Katsumi: Why did I run from them? I can easily kick their asses!

Shadow: There's a reason, but I won't tell you!

Katsumi (If you didn't know, Sapphire and Katsumi are the same person.): *takes out katana.* Tell me.

Shadow: *gulps* F-f-f-fi-fine! *whispers in Katsumi's ear*

Katsumi: Oh. *sheaths katana*

Shadow: Don't forget to review! Or I won't update!!!