Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ To chose to be demon. ❯ Yusukes in it TOO! ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

All right I got a plot in my head now and it is not good, but it will do. Like always look at this web site www.homestarrunner.com.

Yusuke was on an air plane to USA. No had never been to the United States of America. He was tolled it was great, but he wasn't impressed. I mean the airplane ride was and the meal made it terrible. Note to mention the baby kicking his char. He started to think about his mission. Koenma had given him an air plane ticket and what he was to do.

(Flash Back)

"Go to china town and find a guide. Once that is done go looking for a kid named Alex Mahr in San Francisco and tell him note to use his powers in the open and you shouldn't ether."

"So what can this kid do?"

"Everything: your Reikun, super strength, fly, other energy usage, and we think he may have tongues…

"What! Tongues gross!"

"Note like that stupid. Tongues mean you can speak and learn different languages easily."

"So why is it called Tongues?"

"I don't know and its not I portent."

"As I was saying he can have visions too, that's how he found out about your Reikun and to top it off he can feel stuff like `when he is in danger and how to get out of it, he can feel the presence of people'.

"Then I can't sneak up on him, so is he dangerous?"

"He could win the Dark Tournament."

"Come on."

"No seriously."

"Ok before I go I have two questions."

"Hit me."

"What does this Alex look like?"

"He is 12 becoming 13 soon, black hair and hazel eyes, about 5 feet tall."

"Where is Botan?"

"She is going to be gone a few weeks on it, taking care of a case like yours; someone has died and might come back.

"Yusuke you better go and catch your plane here are your tickets. Bye.

*Bwick*

(Flash Back end)

"Excuse me please put your tray tables in an up right position and fasten your seatbelts as we are about to land."

`Finally.'

When the plane started to descend he felt his ear pop and so did that baby.

"Lady will you shut that thing up!" he shouted from frustration.

"I am sorry mister." said a 23 ish looking lady in American.

"Huh"