Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Why Guys Like Girls ❯ Reason 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

AN: It seems like all of my one-shots are Kagome/Kurama…it's really weird considering that I like Kagome/Hiei more xD Anyway, I just really want to write something short and sweet. A friend sent me one of those love chain-letter thingies and as annoying as they usually are, this one sparked something (even though I'm sure we've all read it a hundred times). I'm going to try to make this a drabble series and see how I do with it >.> There will be about 25 stories in all. Okay…deep breath and here we go!

Disclaimer: I don't own, please don't sue!

O-O-O-O-O-O-O

Why Guys Like Girls

O-O-O-O-O-O-O

1) They will always smell good, even if it's just shampoo.

O-O-O-O-O-O-O

Something was tickling Kurama's sensitive nose. It was a scent, but one that he couldn't identify.

It was sweet and alluring…like flowers. Or maybe fruit?

Well whatever it was that it reminded him of, it was driving him crazy! But in a good way. It made him want to wrap himself in it and get lost in the pleasant fragrance.

But he had to find it first, and that's what was giving him trouble. He had checked every room in the house, but it still eluded him.

He absently waved at his girlfriend, Kagome, who was making lunch in the kitchen, but paused in the doorway. He walked closer to her and took a few small sniffs before smiling at her curious look.

Oh yes, he could definitely handle losing himself in this scent.

O-O-O-O-O-O-O

Length: 134 words

O-O-O-O-O-O-O

AN: Okay…I know a drabble it technically supposed to be exactly 100 words, but this is my first shot at it so I'm not going to go crazy about 34 words. There will be 24 shorts after this before I call this one finished, so let me know what you think and I'll see you guys later! Oh, and before I forget, anyone who wants to get updates on why I'm not updating (oops) I created a twitter account under my penname…yes, I know. I'm disappointed in me too. You can find it at the `Homepage' link on my profile if you're interested!