Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Why Guys Like Girls ❯ Reason 6 ( Chapter 6 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Disclaimer: I don't own, please don't sue!

O-O-O-O-O-O-O

Why Guys Like Girls

O-O-O-O-O-O-O

6) The way they take hours to get dressed but in the end it makes it all worthwhile.

O-O-O-O-O-O-O

Kurama glanced at his watch to see either o'clock rolling around.

Their reservations had been for seven-thirty. He'd called Kagome at five to make sure that she was getting ready. How did she always manage to draw what took him thirty minutes into three hours?

Was it really so hard to take a bath, get dressed, and be ready on time? Apparently it was.

Maybe he could call and reschedule their table?

“Sorry I took so long,” Kagome said as she appeared looking sheepishly at him.

Silky hair, accented eyes and lips, and beautiful curves wrapped in a little black dress.

He would never complain about waiting again.

O-O-O-O-O-O-O

Length: 108 words

O-O-O-O-O-O-O

AN: Another installment! I went to Peach State and saw my brother and my girls. We cried big, fat, emotional girly tears at seeing each other again xD I was also tackle/molested by a 17-year-old who's shorter than I am. He informed me that after four years he's almost of legal age…only he could make me feel old, pedophilic, and loved all at the same time.

Just for the record: I'm not a pedophile and I'm the molestee in that relationship…not the molester xD