Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Why Guys Like Girls ❯ Reason 15 ( Chapter 15 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Disclaimer: I don't own, please don't sue!

O-O-O-O-O-O-O

Why Guys Like Girls

15) The way she says “let's not fight anymore” even though you know that an hour later…

Kurama had of course answered the phone when Kagome had called. And of course he had listened to her teary apology while trying to reassure her that everything was perfectly fine.

She thought that he was angry with her. But despite wishing he could be for at least a little while, it was impossible when he knew that she was this sad about their argument.

But it was when he heard the words, “I hate doing this. Let's not fight anymore, okay??” that he rolled his eyes and sighed.

`If only I had a dollar for every time I've heard that,' he thought to himself.

O-O-O-O-O-O-O

Length: 105 words

O-O-O-O-O-O-O

AN: Sorry about disappearing for a while! Aside from a couple of new things, I lost the notebook that had my list of “reasons” and all my side notes for chapters! D= But it's been found and I'm ready to go with new chapters. My classes are also officially over so with only work to worry about, I have much more time to spend writing! Aren't you all just so happy?! Anyway, that's enough of me being silly. I have a couple of favors to ask of you guys, okay? They're nothing big though! I promise.
1) I have so many story ideas but no idea what to work on! So I've posted some titles and summaries for potential stories on my profile. It would be awesome if you could stop by for a minute, give them a look, and vote on which you would like to see most in the poll at the top of my profile! (By the way, 4 out of 9 are Kagome/Kurama pairings!)
2) A while back I convinced my boyfriend to give writing fanfiction a shot. He's really close to finishing his first chapter and it should be posted by the time I post this chapter! I'd really appreciate it if you give it a quick read and maybe give him some feedback. It's his first story and he's nervous people won't like it. From what I understand, it's set in the Saikano universe and follows a young soldier (OC) and his reaction to the war around him and his encounters with Chise. Even if you haven't read the series, please consider just giving him some encouragement for me, okay??? I may even think of something special to do for the people who do this for me! (Write a one-shot with the pairing of your choice, maybe?? How does that sound? Yeah, it's bribery but I love the boy and want to help him out however I can!) If you're interested, his penname is Goodylee. Thanks guys!!
I'll try to get out the next chapters soon! There will probably even be a multi-posting with this!