Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Lucky Dreams ❯ Wal*Mart ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I do not own any character besides Raye.

My Dreams

Lydia, Michael, and Xochitl stood in Wal*Mart bord to death. "Wouldn't it be cool if we could be transported into the YYH world?" Xochitl asked as bordrum dripped in her voice. "I call Hiei!" Michael shouted. "Kurama is MINE!" Joined Xochitl. "Who do I get?" Asked Lydia who had never seen the shows. "YUSUKE!!!" Michael and Xochitl shouted together. Lydia backed away, "Okay your now freaking me out." A little boy and girl ran passed them and pushed Xochitl. She would have only fallen a little way but she fell through the floor and doing so she grabbed Michael's sleeve who grabbed Lydia's jacked. The screamed as they feel through reality. They suddenly felt so shaken up and binded. When the opened their eyes they where in a dim chamber tied up by chains. "Are you guys alright?" Asked Xochitl. "I can't feel my legs….do I still have legs?" Asked Lydia nervously. "I can't see," complained Michael "Neither can I" "Okay so we're all right…right?" "Yah" "uhhh" "I'll take that as a yes." "SHOT GUN!" The door exploded open, "hay look it's Yusuke!" exclaimed Xochitl. "No dip" "shut up!" Yusuke, Kuwabara, Kurama, and Hiei stepped forth and studied the girls, (Raye: "Ohh in which way? Bunny: "You Perv!" Raye: ^. ^) "who are you?" asked Kuwabara impulsively. "I'm Raye" Michael and Lydia looked at Xochitl, why would she lie? Oh well better go along with it. "Raye…" "Yep that's right it's Raye Hellsing forgotten princess of Lacrowa, guardian of the rose." Lydia got what she was playing at, "I'm Setsuna Hellsing forgotten princess of Lacrowa, guardian of the day flower." Well it took Michael a few minuets but she got it nonetheless, "I'm Bunny Hellsing forgotten princess of Lacrowa guardian of the water lily." "well, sisters I guess?" "Yes." The room shook and some of the ceiling fell to the ground.