Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Blading Soul ❯ Welcome to My Life ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

` ' thinking

" " talking

( ) me talking to you

Welcome to my life

Right now Mori Shika is walking down the road to school. Here mind off in another place. Her hand went to her beyblade, which was in her pocket. She looked a sign in front of a house that said for sale. `Great just what I need more humans.' She sighed as she walked past an ally, and stopped. `This is where it happened…' Mori shook her head, and continued to walk. As the school came to view, so did the sound of someone laughing. `Oh no who gave Kaze sugar? That's just what I need.'

"Hey Mori!! What cha doing?" A hyper Kaze asked as she jumped up, and down in front of Mori.

Mori glared at her, and she stopped moving, and ran behind Terra. Mori glared at them all.

"Okay who gave Kaze pixy stixs?" She asked her voice dripping with venom.

All the girls stayed quiet. Mori decided to read their minds. `Niku is so dead,' Taiyou thought as he smiled. `Oh boy…Hey!…Mori shika get out of my mind!' Terra said as her face showed no emotion. `Must not think about giving Kari sugar…opps to late,' Neko said as she inched away.

"Oh Neko," Mori said in a way to sweet of tone.

"Y-yes?" Neko ask as she backed away.

Mori's eyes flashed angrily, "What in the three worlds possessed you to give Kaze sugar?"

"Um…nothing,"

Everyone cowered even Terra (Yes Terra she's hard to scare). Neko suddenly took off running. Mori growled, and stomped off into the school slamming the door behind her.

"Mori's not in a good mood today," Teiu commented.

"Why not state the obvious Mr. Baka Ookami," Terra commented as she walked inside.

"Note to self stay out of Mori's way today," Kaze commented as she walked ran after Terra.

Neko come on schools is going to start soon!" Taiyou yelled as he walked into school.

Neko stopped in mid-step and turned around to see she was left behind…again. She sighed and ran to catch up with her friends.

"Mori why are you always hanging around those losers you should like try to be like more sociable, and like try out for cheerleading, instead of like fighting. Cause fighting is like un cool," The leader of the evil preps said as Mori past them.

"Let me think about that for a second…I'll get to where some short skirts, act happy, and hang out with you. Why I'd…" Mori's face suddenly darken as the preps shivered. " Kill my self first. I would never hang out with overly happy, easily frighten, preps. So why don't you just walk away, and leave me, and my life alone!"

"Like rude much," The preps commented as they walked off.

From around the corner Mori's friends watched what happened. They all shook their heads.

"Yep, some things wrong with Mori, I mean she never yells at the preps," Kaze commented as she watched Mori punch a locker.

"Yeah…you know I bet it has something to do with Youko," Neko commented as they walked down the hall.

"Wow what do you know the cat actually grew a brain," Mori commented as she pasted them.

In math class Mori's mind drifted.

!!!Flashback!!!(Warning this is not for children's eyes!) Mori POV

Me, and Youko walked down an ally. All the sudden Youko stopped.

"What's wrong Youko?" I asked as I turned to him.

"Mori it's mating season again," He said as he took a step towards me.

"I know, but I don't think of anyone like that enough to mate. Youko I consider you nothing but a friend," I said as I took a step away from him. He was scaring me.

"You might be telling yourself that, but your body wants this, and besides you're in heat. You don't know what you want," Youko said as he pinned me to a wall.

I struggled to get free as he leaned forward I yelled, "Youko I don't love you!"

He just smiled, and leaned in more. I quickly kicked him where the sun don't shine, and ran off. I didn't look back I didn't want to. I was scared that if I looked back I would want him. I ran home to see my brother Jin run out of the house. He had heard my screaming.

"Sis?" He asked as I looked at him.

"Jin!" I cried as I hugged him. I told him the whole story, but I just won't leave me…maybe I should have let him have me…no I did the right thing.

!!!End!!!

"Miss Shika would you mind answering question number 12?" Mori's teacher asked thinking she wouldn't know.

Mori looked at the bored, "The answer to question 12 is 57656.687, and 13 is 576565.687954."

"Good."

Mori closed her eyes. The images from that night kept coming back. Mori started to get a headache, and suddenly felt light headed. `the events from last night must be getting to me.' Mori dropped her pencil, and brought her hand to her head.

"Miss Shika please pay…" All the sudden the teacher was at her side. "Some one go call an ambulance now!"

Mori wondered why she was so worried. Mori felt something cold leak through her uniform. Mori ran her hand over it to feel a sticky liquid leaking to the floor. `I'm bleeding?' Mori gasped as she realized who did this, and let tears leak out of her eyes, and down her face.

"Mori hang on."

"Why…why would Youko do this?"

A black portal appeared under Mori, and pulled her in. The last thing Mori saw was a smiling fox demon staring at her from a tree out side. `Why would he try to kill me? Why?'

Muhahahahahahaha cliffy