Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Cowboy Bebop Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Hellsing Fan Fiction / Chobits Fan Fiction / Excel Saga Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ Sometime Night Live Anime Interview Show ❯ Today's guest: Excel! ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Gunlord: Hello everyone and welcome to The Sometime Night Live Anime Interview Show! Where we, uhh, "borrow", various anime and video game characters and, well, interview them!

Audience: JERRY JERRY JERRY!

Cooler: I thought you said you were going to fix that.

Gunlord: No I didn't.

Cooler: Well it's annoying. *charges a death ball and throws it at the audience* That takes care of that WHAT THE?!?! *the said death ball is now hurtling at him* AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! *he's somewhere near Venus now*

Gunlord: I kinda knew that the audience would be attacked at some point, so I went behind the scenes and constructed a barrier around them that not even my AUTHOR POWER could break.

Raditz: Umm, shouldn't we interview someone now?

Gunlord: Good idea. For our first guest, let's bring out Excel Excel from Excel Saga!

(Excel runs up the set, smiling as usual)

Excel: Hail Illipalaz-oh? This isn't the secret underground base of ACCROSS in the abandoned torture chamber in City F.

Gunlord: No Excel, you're on my interview show. Come and sit down.

Excel: Umm, is this one of Lord Illipalazzo's missions that he forgot to tell Excel about?

Raditz: Wow. And I thought my brother Kakarot was dumb.

Gunlord: Quiet. Yes Excel. This is a super top secret mission.

Excel: YAY! Are you watching Lord Illpalazzo? Your favorite lackey is working hard!

Gunlord: Excel, why don't you tell us about Lord Illpalazzo.

Excel: Ohh I can't do that. It's a secret. I'm not supposed to tell you about how we're going to take over the world and purge the planet of people not fit in Lord Illpalazzo's eyes.

Raditz: Did you say "purge the planet"? I think that I'm going to like this girl.

Excel: Yep. We're going to commit mass murder right after we take over Japan^_^.

Gunlord: Wow. That's interesting. And how do you plan to do this?

Excel: I don't know, let me call Lord Illpalazzo on his cell phone. Let's see, 1-900-484-4444. Hello? Hi Lord Illpalazzo! Excel is working hard for you! Why did I call? Ohh, I'm on a talk show, and they want to know how we at ACCROSS are going to take over the world. What's that? Ohh, you want to speak to the host and tell him? Okay! Here you go *hands the phone to me*.

Gunlord: Sup. Okay, okay, okay. No problem. AUTHOR POWER! *a rope drops down from the ceiling.* There, now what? Hey Raditz, could you pull that rope for me?

Raditz: Sure.

*Raditz walks over and pulls the rope, causing a trap door under Excel to open, plunging her into the abyss*


Gunlord: There, she's gone. Wait, you wanted what? Ohh sorry. One second. *I hang up the phone and hit my speed dial*

Guy: Hello, you've reached Herpetology'R'Us, your one-stop location for all your reptilian needs.

Gunlord: Yes hi. I'd like to order 5 King Cobras, 2 anacondas, and 3 black mombas.

Guy: Okay, we'll be there in a second.

Gunlord: Bye. *hangs up*

Raditz: What was that all about?

Gunlord: That Illpalazzo guy said to dump a bunch of snakes in the pit after Excel.

Raditz: You'd better hurry up. She's starting to climb out.

Excel(now looking extremely pissed off): No...one...and....I...mean...NO ONE...dumps...me...in...a...pit...except...ILLPALAZZO!

*She's about to attack, but a large van smashes through the wall of the studio and into her, knocking her back into the pit.*

Excel: DON'T WORRY LORD ILLPALAZZO! I'LL GET OUT AND PURGE THESE MEAN PEOPLE FOR YOU!

Gunlord: Whatever, now lets see here.*goes over to the van and opens the back door, and the snakes I ordered earlier tumble out into the pit on top of Excel*.

Raditz: Well, this was an interesting turn of events. Now what ever happened to Cooler?

*Several million miles away, near the planet Venus, Cooler's finally rolled off of his death ball.*

Cooler: Great. Look how far the Earth is now! Sigh, I guess I could use the exercise. *Cooler then begins flying the long way back to the studio, but stops as he notices a large shadow around him.* I know I really shouldn't turn around, but there's no way that I can avoid looking forever.

*Cooler turns around just in time to see a nicely sized meteor coming his way.*

Cooler: Perfect.

Will Cooler get hit by the meteor? Who will be interviewed next? Will Excel get out of the snake pit? Why am I asking you these questions? Tune in next time to my show! Now RnR you lazy freaks!