Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Trigun Fan Fiction / GetBackers Fan Fiction ❯ Anime Hostage Wedding: Third Time's A Charm ~_^ ❯ Second Half of the Dates! ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Reiko: Welllll hello everybody! My name's Reiko and I've got spiffy pants! ^^V I also happen to be the next in line to take up writing this fic. Yes, it's true, the torch has been passed...this is starting to become like a rite of passage for writers. Picture this: every spry young writer anxiously awaiting his/her turn to receive this fic and add their own parts, thus jump-starting their own writing careers and becoming experienced individuals filled with all the wisdom he/she would ever need...at this rate nobody ever gets married, huh?

Ginji: Uhh...what's your point?

Reiko: I forgot! ^_^

Ban: *mushroom sigh* I think I have to question the sanity of Demented and Dirty D for turning this fic over to you.

Reiko: Ohhh, don't worry! These girls' souls have been signed over to me, but that doesn't mean I'll make life hell for them!

Ginji: You...you cursed! But this is PG...

Reiko: Yeah, so? You're allowed to say 'hell' and 'damn' in PG fics. Just nothing worse than that, I guess. Anywayz, you girls are all in good hands, don't sweat it. I'll marry you all off if it's the last thing I do! ...Although I'm thinkin' that most of you just wanna get married for the honeymoon ~_^

Ban: Pfft, I don't think so. They're not THAT shallow!

Reiko: Hmm...yeah I guess you're right...some of you bishies have money!

Ban & Ginji: *facevault* O.o

Reiko: Well what're you two waiting for? Introduce the fic already!

Ginji: I will! ^_^ *walks up to podium that was suddenly there and a spotlight shines down on him out of nowhere* Hello all you fangirls, I'm Ginji Amano and this is Ban Mido *gestures towards Ban* We're from the awesome anime "Get Backers" and are here because Rei thinks we're hott... *sweatdrop* Anyway without further ado, here's the continuation of Anime Hostage Wedding! *balloons and confetti fall from the ceiling as strobe lights flash and "Good Times" blasts on the stereo system*


^^V_^^V_^^V_^^V_^^V_^^V_^^V_^^V_^^V_^^V_^^V_^^V_^^V_^^V_^^V_^^V <= My own personal border...steal it and die! ^_^


::WITH AMANDA & GIGI AND THOSE OTHER PEOPLE ^^U (what?)::

Gigi: Okay, question, why haven't we had dates yet?

Amanda: -_- Good question...

Gigi: You know what, let's go on a double date right now!

Trowa: *nods his head* Yo yo yo, I be down fo' dat foo'! O_O *clamps a hand over his mouth*

Gigi: O.o What did you say honey?

Trowa: I ain't said nothin', woman! *sweatdrop*

Gigi: Uh...why are you talking like that?

Trowa: Yo, how da f@#& should I-- *infamous 'White Monkey Wrench of Doom' falls from hammerspace and crushes him into the ground* Yo....dat....hurt.........foo'.....unngghh... *twitch*

Gigi: *gasp* No Trowa! *digs him out of the ground*

Amanda: O__O *suddenly starts laughing hysterically* GHETTO TROWA!! Holy shindiggers, that's priceless!!

Jin: *blink blink* Has anyone seen me Lucky Charms?

Hana: *randomly huggles Bui* Are any of you getting married sometime this century?

Devi: *shrug* Who knows?

Youko: *sigh* This bores me...I may just resort to toying with my death plants soon if things don't get more interesting.

Trowa: *dusts himself off* WHATCHOO TALKIN' 'BOUT, WILLIS?! I'MA BUST A CAP IN YO A@#-- *is pounded into the ground again by the wrench of white monkeys O__O (oh you know what I mean)*

Gigi: AHH NOT AGAIN!! *pulls him back up* You really should watch your mouth!

Trowa: Dun tell me whatta do, woman!

Gigi: >_< Quit talking to me like dat! ...I mean, like THAT!

Trowa: Cain't do dat, foo'! Somethin's wrong wit' mah voice!

Gigi: *mad* Well maybe you should just stop talking then!

Trowa: -_- Word.

Amanda: Hey, our dates, remember? Let's get going already!

Jin: Aye, lassie! ^_^ Maybe then I'll find me Lucky Charms! Will ye help me look for 'em?

Amanda: *hearts in her eyes* Of course I will, my Irish hottie!

Jin: Great! *links arms with her and skips off down the street*

Gigi: Hey, wait for us! *pulls on Trowa's arm* Come on, they'll get ahead of us!

Trowa: ... (afraid to talk!) *follows obediantly after her*

Devi: <.< >.> What am I still doing here??

Youko: I'm also wondering that...shall we go off to the Makai for a visit, perhaps? I'll show you more of my famous death plants...

Devi: ^__^ Awesome! Let's go!



::BACK WITH THE OTHER DATES::

* Millenia & Ry--KURAMA!! ^///^ * ((At the conveniently placed 5-Star restaurant, remember?))


Kurama: *reading a menu* So what would you like to eat? Whatever you want, I will pay for it.

Millenia: Really? In that case... *begins pointing out random things on the menu* I'll have this, and this, and this, and some of this...

Kurama: *sweatdrop*

Waiter: So what can I get you today, sir?

Kurama: She'll have the entire restaurant...and I'll just have a glass of water, thank you...

Waiter: O.O What?? ...I'll just get the daily special, it's all we have anyway...but don't tell anyone else that, okay?

Kurama: ... *watches the waiter leave* So you're quite hungry aren't you?

Millenia: Well, seeing as we've all gone about 20 chapters without eating a thing...

Ryou: Good point.

Millenia: O_O YOU AGAIN!

Kurama: What are you talking about? Is everything alright?

Millenia: ...Uh...sure, fine...I think.

Kurama: Well okay, if you're sure.

Waiter: *comes back* Dinner is served! *checks watch* Oohhh yay, 10 seconds! It's a new record! Well as the disgruntled, over-worked employee who gets a pitifully low salary, I'm sure that my boss will be impressed and give me a raise now. I'm off to beg and plead for a bonus, looking all pathetic on my knees and abandoning all dignity I've struggled to keep so far, but enjoy your meal and your water! *skips off merrily*

Kurama: How odd...

*The two of them proceed to have a romantical candle-lit dinner as they share Millenia's spaghetti and meat balls since Kurama only had water, both of them exchanging fond looks and blushing slightly ever so often...everybody in the restaurant looks over and goes 'Awwwww!' and then some random dude gets up and puts some slow music on*

Kurama: *stands up from the table and offers her his hand* May I have this dance?

Millenia: ^_^ Sure! *takes his hand and follows him to a dance floor that just happened to be there*

Kurama: You know, I've always enjoyed dancing.

Millenia: Me too! *blush* But I think I like you better...

Kurama: *blush* *keeps dancing and dips her over, then sticks a rose he got from nowhere behind her ear* A beautiful rose for an even lovelier lady...

Millenia: ^_______^ Thanks!

Ryou: Think nothing of it, it is my pleasure!

Millenia: O_O AHHH!!! STOP IT!

Kurama: *stops dancing* Excuse me? Is there a problem?

Millenia: Oh...nothing! *red* I must be seeing things...

Kurama: *happy again* Oh...well if you're sure everything is alright... *dances with her until the song ends*

Millenia: That was fun! ...You're a really good dancer! ^_^

Kurama: Thank you...and there was something else that I'd like to ask you *looks nervous*

Millenia: *curious* Really? What is it?

Kurama: *suddenly gets down on his knees, taking her hand in his* I know that technically we're already engaged to be married, but...well, I don't really want to marry you because I've been held hostage.

Millenia: Y-you don't? *confused*

Kurama: Yes...you see, I believe I have fallen for you...and I would much rather marry you out of my own free will. *slips this huge friggin' diamond ring onto her finger* So, I would like to ask you myself...Millenia, will you marry me?

((DUN DUN DUUUNNNNNNN!!! Will she say yes? Will she say NO?? OOoooohhhhh don't you just want to KNOW!?! Sorry, you'll find out next time! CLIFFIE!! ^^V *is evil*)



* Kade & Yusuke *


Kade: Well, now what? I'm bored...

Yusuke: *yaaawwwnnn* Me too. Wanna make out?

Kade: O_O WHAT?!?

Yusuke: *shrug* Well if that's not good enough for you, we could always do something...ELSE... *wiggles his eyebrows suggestively*

Kade: AGH you're such a pervert! *whacks him over the head with a two-by-four she got out of hammerspace* If I'd known you were so perverted... >_<#

Yusuke: What? *grins lecherously as a huge bump forms on top of his head* You know we don't HAVE to be married first, baby...

Kade: -__-U I'm starting to wonder if I want to marry you at all...

Yusuke: After all the hell I went through? I finally start to like you and...and...NOW YOU'RE GONNA BREAK MY HEART?!!

Kade: O_O Yusuke...I never said that...

Yusuke: You were implying it! I should have listened to my grandpa the day he took me across his knee and told me that girls were nothing but trouble!

Kade: Um...took you ACROSS his knee?

Yusuke: Well yeah! Grandpa's best advice usually came when he was punishing me for screwing up! ...But then the rabid monkeys got him...so sad...

Kade: *rolls eyes* Man you're family is totally screwed up.

Yusuke: That's not very nice! But don't worry...after a night with me I'm sure you'll warm up! ~_^ They don't call me The Great Urameshi for nothing after all! *slides an arm around her*

Kade: Stop that! *swats his hand away* You're really asking for it, buddy!

Yusuke: Well DUH! I have been for the past couple minutes now! *crosses his arms* Don't be such an Ice Queen...

Kade: >_<## *flames in her eyes* DON'T CALL ME THAT!!

Yusuke: *siiiiiiiiigh* Sheesh, fine... *drums his fingers on the table in a bored fashion* Well now we have to figure out something to do..if you don't like MY idea, then what do YOU suggest? ...I'll do anything you want, baby...anything at all! RAWR!! *practically foams at the mouth*

Kade: THAT'S IT!! *WHAM!!*

Yusuke: *sitting in a five-foot hole in the pavement, upside-down and black and blue all over* @___________@ Was it something I said??


* Julissa & Vash and...Inuyasha?* ((at the convenience store, remember? WELL DO YA?? ^^V))


Julissa: *clutches ramen possessively* YOU'LL NEVER GET THIS FROM ME, NEVER!!

Inuyasha: *eyes glow red for some reason* Keh! Like hell I won't! TETSUSAIGA!! *draws his sword and charges*

Julissa: O__O CRAP!! *runs the other way* Must defend ramen!

Inuyasha: You're not getting away that easily, human!

Julissa: *dives behind the cereal pyramid and whips out bazooka* DIE YOU HANYOU SCUM!! *fires and blasts a big hole in one wall*

Inuyasha: Pathetic aim! At this rate I'll have all the ramen I can eat! *swings Tetsusaiga at the cereal pyramid and cereal flies everywhere*

Counter Brandy: Ooooh you're gonna pay for all of that, honey! *tallying up the cost of repairs*

Julissa and Inuyasha: *ignore her*

Julissa: YOU FIEND!! *pelts him with mangoes*

Inuyasha: AHHHHH!! NOT THE MANGOES!! That's it, THIS MEANS WAR!! *picks up a watermelon and throws in across the room at her*

Julissa: O_____O *ducks, and the watermelon goes on to smash the front window* HOW DARE YOU THROW FRUIT AT ME?!! *grabs a handful of cheap plushie toys that convenience stores always have, yet never seem to sell any, and chucks them at Inuyasha*

Inuyasha: FIRE IN THE HOLE!! *dives out of the way* We're gonna have to call in the reinforcements! *sees a spoon* YOU THERE! DROP AND GIVE ME TWENTY! *eyes shift to a can opener* AND YOU!! LOAD THE CANONS! COME ON SOLDIER, YOU WANNA LIVE FOREVER?!!

Can Opener: *does nothing*

Inuyasha: *sad* My men have betrayed me...NO MATTER! I STILL HAVE TETSUSAIGA!! I SHALL BE VICTORIOUS THIS DAY IN BATTLE!!

Vash: *looks to the left, and then looks to the right* *blink blink* I wonder if they sell donuts here?? *sneaks off to look for donuts*

Haley: *bursts into the store* Hey Inuyasha, what's taking you so... *stops* O________O ...long? *watches random pieces of fruit fly across the room as both parties struggle to gain control over all the ramen in the store*

Counter Brandy: *on the phone with her **coughhiscough** lawyer*

Vash: *sitting around a big pile of donut boxes, stuffing his face* FOOD FIGHT! AHH-HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Haley: @__@

((To be CONTINUED! Mwahahaha! Who will win the Battle For Ramen? I don't even know! ^^V))


* Maura & Mokuba * ((Still in the limo, if you all can recall...that rhymed!! ^_^))


Maura: Are we there yet, Mokie?

Mokuba: *BLUSH* ...Yeah, almost! ^_^

Maura: It seems like we've been riding in this car for over four months now @__@

Mokuba: Really?? Has it been THAT long since this story was updated?

Maura: I think so...ORO! It's that new author's fault...she had a bunch of end-of-term papers dumped on her, plus she got kinda lazy... -_-;

Mokuba: Well as long as we're together now, right? *smiles kawaiily (not a word, people)* Hey loooook, we're here! We're finally here! *points out the window*

Maura: Mokie!! You took me to Kaiba Land! ^____^

Mokuba: It's the most fun place I know! I thought you might like it...

Maura: I just know I'll love it, as long as I'm with yoouuuuuu... *blush*

Mokuba: *leans over and kisses her cheek*

Driver: Alright that's enough! I think you kids are getting a bit too excited back there, have you ever heard the story of the birds and the bees? I'd be happy to explain everything to you. You see, first you have the--

Mokuba: NO! It's okay, please stop talking we're fine! *BLUSH* Come on Maura, let's go before we hear something we'll regret... *takes her hand and leads her away from the limo*

Maura: *shrug* Alright... Kaiba Land here we come! ^_^ *stops* But...aren't there scary rides in there?

Mokuba: It's okay, if you get scared just hold my hand! ^_^

Maura: *hugs him* Thanks! I'll race you to the ferris wheel! *runs off*

Mokuba: Hey, wait up! *runs after her, laughing*

((Awwww how cuuuuuuute...More on this next chapter!))


* Reiko & Marik * ((At the Kame/Turtle Game Shop remember?))


Grandpa: So what can I do for you?

Reiko: Well um... *pauses*

Grandpa: *waits patiently for about five minutes, listening to the crickets chirp*

Reiko: Oh YEAH! Now I remember! ^_^ I was gonna ask you if you could let me in Yugi's room?

Grandpa: Oh is that all? Well sure, I'm certain that Yugi won't mind a complete stranger invading his privacy. Follow me and I'll show you the way.

Reiko: Okay! *walks up the stairs after Gramps*

Marik: -_-; I am surrounded by fools... *follows Reiko and Grandpa anyway*

Grandpa: *stops at a door covered in Duel Monsters stickers* Well here you are, this is my grandson's bedroom. I'll leave the two of you alone, completely unsupervised to do whatever you want in there while I go back to watching Days Of Our Lives... *sniffle* Monica was about to leave Fellipo for his best friend's cousin's father's uncle's grandmother's sister's husband! Oh the drama! *hurries off*

Reiko: *throws open the door* Whoohoo! Time to see what little Skippy has to hide! *runs in and proceeds to turn the room upside down, throwing things off the desk, opening drawers and spilling their contents onto the floor, etc*

Marik: This is pointless. I should be out doing evil things to innocent, non-evil people!

Reiko: Well then gimme a hand with this, or you'll never see your Rod again! >:)

Marik: O.o You have my Millennium Rod?

Reiko: ...No... *looks under Yugi's bed* Ooohhh boxes! Hey Marik check the closet for anything interesting, 'kay?

Marik: *shrugs and opens the closet, then looks through it* ...Intriguing...

Reiko: Ya find something? Lemme see! *GASP* What the hell's he need that for?? O_O;;

Marik: *gazes in awe at the sight before him* Even I must admit, it's quite disturbing...

Reiko: Well it looks like I found more than what I bargained for! C'mon **censored pet-name**, let's blow this popsicle stand!

Marik: O_O

Reiko: *grabs his arm and starts to lead him out of the room, but then stops* What am I thinking?? We are in Yugi's BEDROOM for cripe's sake, I have to be insane not to take advantage of this situation...


((You'll all find out later...'til then you must live in suspense!))


* Sarah & Seto * ((at the restaurant))


Seto: Isn't it strange that a few minutes ago we were drunk, and now we're not? Why am I being so social? I should be back at Kaiba Corp sitting on my butt in my humongous office at my expensive lap-top computer, devising a plot to get that brat Yugi Mutou! I mean, even Death-T didn't work on him! I spend many a sleepless night coming up with all those torturous tricks! Do you have any idea how expensive hiring the Chop Man was? I lost billions!

Sarah: ...I'm sorry?

Seto: *snaps back to reality* But that was all way back when we were all simply black and white sketches in a manga book. Now it's all different! ...I think I'm still drunk... -_-U

Sarah: -_- That's nice.

Seto: Don't give me that attitude! You're just jealous because I'm drunker than you!

Sarah: No I'm not! I'm underage! *sweatdrop*

Waiter: *GASP* YOU ARE?! OMG I'M SO TOTALLY FIRED!! *runs off sobbing*

Seto & Sarah: O_O

Seto: So what do you want to do now?

Sarah: *shrug* I don't know.

Seto: Gee that help a lot.

Sarah: Hey don't gimme that guff!

Seto: *kinda annoyed* What's your problem anyway?

Sarah: *grumble* You made me think you were going to kiss me...and you didn't... -_-#

Seto: Is that all? If you wanted me to do that, why didn't you ask? *puts a hand on her cheek, leans down and kisses her*

Sarah: *__* Seto... *nearly passes out from shock*

Seto: *smirk* Happy now?

Sarah: *nods mutely*

Seto: Let's go back to wherever we came from...wherever that was, anyway... *walks out the door of the restaurant*

Sarah: *follows after him* Okay! *_*


^^V_^^V_^^V_^^V_^^V_^^V_^^V_^^V_^^V_^^V_^^V_^^V_^^V_^^V_^^V_^^V OMG WOW IT'S DONE! *GAAASSSSP!!*

Reiko: There you have it, my first chapter is over and done with! *throws computer out the window*

Ban: Now why was that necessary?

Reiko: ...

Malik: We're going to be here for a while...really you should know better than to ask her a question that requires anything more than a 'yes' or 'no' answer.

Ban: Listen, it's not my fault! I'm the victim here, I mean there I was at the Honky Tonk, minding my own business when all of a sudden some crazy girl runs in and shoots me with a tranquilizer gun! I wake up and Ginji and I are HERE! *crosses his arms*

Malik: Well then you're a luckier soul than I...I was wide awake while I was being kidnapped, IF you can call it that! *indignant look* And she wouldn't let go of my Rod the entire time, either. [It means whatever you THINK it means, people...^^V I love Rod jokes!!]

Ban: O_O I'm not even going to go there...what about you, Ginji?

Ginji: She tried to get me to come peacefully by offering me pizza, and I followed because I don't know why. ^_^

Ban & Malik: *sweatdrop*

Reiko: *still thinking* *wonders how she can be typing if she supposedly threw the computer out the window?*

Ginji: Wasn't there something we were supposed to do?

Ban: *reaches into his pocket for a piece of paper* Yeah...Rei wanted to tell everyone that she needs to know who's still reading this story, so when you guys review like good little readers, make sure you let her know who you are in the story, cuz she doesn't know you all very well.

Malik: Pathetic...

Reiko: *snaps out of it* Huh? Who needs a medic? *recieves blank stares* ...Okay...well anywayz, another thing: Bachelorette Party is STILL ON, so be ready for it, sucka's! It'll be in the next chapter, or the chapter after that depending on...stuff. And if any one of you has an idea for the story, a sidestory, or just something random that you'd like to see, just ask! I'm always up for taking requests, so gimme a holla foo'! ^_^ My e-mail is lethalrosewhip@hotmail.com, and no I'm not a Kurama fangirl...if you ever noticed on Yu-Gi-Oh, Mai has a card for her Harpie Lady called "Rosewhip". Neat huh?

Ban: -_-U Not really... *lights a cigarette*

Reiko: *rolls her eyes* Anywayz...until next chapter, have fun, be safe, and GROPE BISHIES! Oh yeah, and I'm sorry this was late! You can hurt me if you want, here I'll even let you have some mangoes to throw at me! *hands each reader a mango*

Readers: *grin evilly, pelt her with mangoes, and then go to review the story like good readers cuz they're really nice people!!*