Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A New World ❯ In The Car ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

In The Car: Alex was going to miss her mom and her friends but she really wanted to go to Japan. Hey Alex let's play a game said Justin who was sitting right next to her. Thaila and Shantina were in the back as Don was driving and Melissa was in the passenger side.
Ok Alex Said What game do you wanna play she asked I know what I want to play said Thaila. And what would that be? Asked Shantina.
Let's play a movie said Thaila. `Nah' we don't want to waste your batteries in the car said Justin. Yeah it would be best if we watch the movies on the plane right Alex asked Shantina, Alex? Hello are you daydreaming again said Justin. Huh? Said a daydreaming Alex. Oh right, well Shantina is right we should wait until we get on the air plane she all so said. Alex's thought's came back to her wondering about her wish cause that's what she dreamed about meeting Kurama and Sesshomaru and Yugi in those dreams she pictured Kurama kissing her or saving her from other demons. Or all three showing their love to her. But when she woke up she started laughing at her self she realize it will never come true cause their all in a cartoon. When she closed her eye's she dreamed what dreamed that last night. But when she was this close to Kurama and was about to kiss him she heard her name Alex Hello! Yelled from one of her friends so she lost the dream of her and Kurama. As she tried to drain the noise she thought this is going to be a long ride.