Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A New World ❯ Getting In The Car ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

GETTING IN THE CAR:
Hey check this out said Justin it's a cd with a tape player in it. Hey Melissa do you think I could drive to the hotel suite? Asked Alex sure as long as go at the same speed said Melissa. Yes Melissa I will I promise you I will not get us in a carrack. Alex went to the driver seat and turned the key and waited for the others to get in the car. Has everyone got Alex turn the handle to drive then they were set to go. Alex what cd do you want me to play on the CD player asked? Justin. I don't really care as long as it has some pop music or hip hop or even rap I really don't care she told Justin who was seating by her in the passenger seat Shantina was by her mother and Thaila so she was in the middle. Hey Shantina how are you doing asked I'm so sorry Alex I'm doing fine said Shantina she did forgive her because she was small and tiny so she can sit in middle with out being squished. As Alex turned on 58th street she found the hotel has she turned she saw a black limo turning the same way as she did. Could some one be following us she thought Alex was wondering but then stop and went back to focusing on getting to the hotel. Has she found a parking spot she turned off the engine and got out to get her stuff has the others were doing. Ok they got out of the car now what Sango asked well we could get out and be very quite and follow them and find what room she's in suggested Botan. That might be a good idea everyone we're going to get out of the limo and follow but be quite said Genkai, Kuwabara what? This means you and Joey she all Sango said. We will be quite said Joey. Ha when have you been quite mutt you haven't stopped talking said Kaiba why don't you shut up your self-Kaiba said Joey. Guys can we please go so we can get what room she'll be in said Kagome. So as everyone got out and went inside to hear what room Alex was in. Miss Alex you will be staying in room 304 suite said the waitress. Thanks said Alex, Thaila do you want to stay in my room or with Shantina? Asked Alex. Cause Justin can stay in my room she all so said I'll stay with you said Thaila not wanting Justin to stay with her friend. Ok Melissa you and Justin and Shantina will stay in room 309 which is a couple of doors down said Alex. So the group went to their rooms and unpacked their belongings. Hey Alex what are we going to do tomorrow? Asked Thaila. Well I don't know yet we'll talk about it with the others said Alex. Then there was a knock at their door. I'll get it said Alex as she walk to the door and opened it someone grabbed her and pulled her.