Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A New World ❯ In The Temple ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The Temple: the group went inside the temple Genkai told Kurama to put Alex in the room that was set for her as Kurama walked though the empty halls he looked down at his soon to be mate. She's so beautiful he thought and she was cute when I grabbed her from her door and put her down on the floor he thought. Kurama couldn't wait to mate with her but Botan was right and Sango and Kagome they had pointers on these things. As Kurama opened her door he went and put her on her bed gently and as about to walk away when he thought maybe a small kiss on the forehead would be ok. So Kurama went and bended down to plant a kiss on her forehead after he gave her a kiss he went to the others who were sitting in the living room Kurama you're back said Yusuke yes well I was looking for the room said Kurama. Ok so now Kurama is here let's discuss how the five are going to work this out said Inuyasha. Well the legend has it that the goddess of elements can mate with more than one said Kagome. Yeah so let's see who's going to mate with her said Koenma so Kurama is one then Sesshomaru and then Hiei and Yugi-Yami and Kaiba said Joey. So the problem is who goes first? Asked Sango Well who ever she chooses will be the first then who ever she chooses again said Genkai. Fair she asked the four yes they all said every well, now until she wakes up why don't we clean the temple so when she wakes up she'll see a beautiful and cleaned temple she all so said. So every one got up from where they were sitting and went and followed orders.