Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Magic Knight Rayearth Fan Fiction / Dragon Knights Fan Fiction ❯ Chicken Soup for the Anime Soul ❯ Prolouge: Richie: A Quick Note ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Yu-Gi-Oh! And the other anime shows, but I do own Richie, Ricky and the plot to this fic.

Note: I might add yaoi, but it won't be with lemon, keep in mind that this is basically a diary written by anime characters from different shows.

~ Chicken Soup for the Anime Soul ~

~ Prologue: Richie: A Few Words ~

Greetings. My name is Richie Shadi. It used to be Richie Huisito, but let's not go into details yet. I came up with this idea when Yugi and my other friends were talking about their childhood, problems they had faced, and people they had met. Then I heard from other characters from other anime shows, like Yusuke, Hiei and Kurama, and others from YuYu Hakusho, Ash and more from Pokemon, people from Cardcaptor Sakura, Magic Knight Rayearth, Shaman King, One Piece, Dragonball, Inu-Yasha, Wish, Dragon Knights and even Chi and Hideki from Chobits had written to me! After reading all their letters and diary excerpts, I decided to put them all together, to form a kind of Chicken Soup novel. I hope, dear reader, that you will enjoy and become amazed at everything that these people have written.

*****

millenniumspirit: Hope that prologue sounded interesting, the first chapter will be Yugi's summary of his life, up till he became friends with Jou and Honda. The point of views in the chapters will be told by the same person, and the chapters will jump from anime show to anime show. Enjoy! And Please Review!