Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ The CoolClub Vs. the Idiot Club ❯ The First Meeting ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Pokemon, Yugioh or any other Anime Series mentioned in here so don't sue me you would only get a dollar if you did.

"Talking"

(Thoughts)

<Pokemon Speech>

`Author's Notes'

Chapter 1

It's Tuesday in a select part of the Kanto Region it's 10:00 A.M. and screaming can be herd from inside a house which a white picket Fence "ASH TIMMY HURRY UP!" Misty walks out the door in an angry way (Why didn't I marry Brock) she grumbles.

From somewhere in the House Ash and Timmy is seen getting ready "Hey Dad can I bring Pill?" 'Pill is a Pikachu' "Sure Timmy" when Ash and Timmy Finish they walk downstairs and join Misty outside. "Hey Misty will they have food?" Ash asked her, Misty grumbles "Yes Ash, now come on or were gonna be late"

Far away `about a hour from Ash and Misty's ' in another House, there can be seen six teenagers one is asleep, four are watching TV, and the last one is walking into the sleeping ones room. `Hehe wonder what's gonna happen' "BAKA WAKE UP YOUR GONNA BE LATE FOR YOU CLUB MEETING" Hiei Yelled in Kuwabara's Ear.

Kuwabara awoke with a startled yell and mumbled to himself "Mumble Mumble Hate Mumble Mumble Stupid Mumble Mumble Shrimp" Kuwabara pushes past Hiei and gets ready to go then heads out to his Car `yes he can drive' and gets in starting up the Engine and heading for the Meeting.

Elsewhere near where the Club Meeting is going to take place there is House across the Street Three People and one Pokemon are seen Staring out the Window as two Cars Approach the Club Meeting place they are Mai, Danny, Bakura, and Blacky `Danny's Umbreon' "Tuesday Already?" Mai asked. Danny and Bakura nod then Bakura notices something "Are they going to ….. Crash?" Danny nods " I think they are" the Cars come closer to each other.

KABOOM!!!!!! Now Ash and Kuwabara are seen picking up the Pieces of there Body parts that are scattered around "this is Pikachu's" Ash said while picking things up "yeah this is mine" says Kuwabara. While Misty and Timmy head into the Club House

Now its during the Meeting of the Idiot Club and there Leader David is Speaking "We are going to Crash the Cool Club Meeting MWHAHAHAHAHAHA " deep breath "MWHAHAHAHAHA" everyone else Cheers while David, Ash, and Kuwabara Laugh like morons.

Mai and Blacky are looking out the Window watching the Idiot Club Storming toward the Door of there house " HERE THEY COME!" Mai yelled to everyone "What!? Again" Blacky says , Outside Blaze `Mai's Ninetales' acks "I think I better move" but its too late she gets trampled by Timmy before she manages to get into the house resulting is a Footprint on her face "ow my Face" she wines

Danny, Bakura, Mai, Shadow, and a few others mutter various things and hightail it for the Basement of there home where they hide out from the Idiot Club " HEY Buy a Car" the Carsalesman says Danny frowns "Be Quite or they will hear us" Bakura calls to Blacky " Hey Blacky did you get that Door open yet" `escape hatch' Mai suddenly frowns " Hey why is the Carsalesman here?" everyone Shurgs but suddenly they hear " Hey Guys I think I herd someone" someone says from upstairs

Ah oh will they be found find out next time in Chapter 2 Silver and Ninja