Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ The CoolClub Vs. the Idiot Club ❯ Silver and Ninja ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: its in Chapter 1 I'm not gonna write it out every time I do a new chapter

"Talking" New Characters introduced in this part: Silver `Mai's Mewtwo'

(Thoughts) Ninja `Danny's Mew'

<Pokemon Speech>

`Author's Notes'

Chapter 2: Silver and Ninja

Danny, Mai, Bakura, and all the other members of the Cool club are standing in the basement of there house with looks of horror on there faces as the Idiot club members open the door and start to come down the stairs "Crap they found us!" Danny says "oh man where is help when you need it" Shadow `the hedgehog' says "Hopefully on its way" Mai says and looks around wondering where the Hell there ticket out of there is "You mean Silver right Mai?" Bakura asks?

Mai nods and smiles when a Bright flash suddenly blinds everyone Silver is floating there with a smirk on his face "am I Late?" Danny shakes his head " Not at all can you get us out of here now?" Silver nods "Sure why thought?" Mai frowns " Idiot Club found us" Silver nods and everyone in the Room except the Idiot club members who seem to be taking there time and the CarSalesman start glowing white and disappear right before the Idiot's get to the bottom of the Stairway "Uhh Guys ? Guys ???" the CarSalesman says before he notices the Idiot's "hey Buy a Car Buy a Car Special Clown Car 99% off buy a Car you know you want to"

The Idiots all Blink and Grab the CarSalesman dragging him off after Kuwabara and Ash buy Cars from him. Elsewhere Danny, Mai, Bakura, and the Rest of the Cool Club are teleported to a new location on New Island, which is Deserted `well it would be after Mewtwo left the Island' Danny blinks looking around (is this New Island?) "Is this New Island?" Mai askes Silver and looks around "What's New Island?" Bakura askes causing everyone to fall over

Shadow Skates around the Place on his hover boots " Wow this place is cool lots of Room to run around in I think our new Home and Meeting place should be here" Everyone nods and Blacky looks at Thunder ` Danny's Raichu' "hey Thunder?" Thunder looks at Blacky annoyed knowing what she is going to ask "What Blacky?" Blacky jumps up and Down and smiles " RIDE ME!!!" Thunder Frowns "No" Blacky Smirks "Yes" "NO" "YES" "NO" "YES" "NO"

Thunder and Blacky continue arguing as everyone else ignores them used to it and they walk off exploring. Awhile later Danny is standing near the Stadium when Ninja his Mew floats to him joining him from only god knows where "Danny where have you guys been I thought the meeting was at Mako's Place?" Danny nods " it was until David and the Idiots crashed the house" Ninja nods "oh ok" he fly's off to annoy Silver. Danny mutters and Stands they're looking out to Sea.

Mai and Bakura are seen sitting in a Lounge like Place in the Build of the Island "Wonder why this place was abandoned?" Bakura asks "I dunno" Mai says and then looks around Blaze and Flare `Bakura's Growlithe' are laying nearby sleeping "GIGANTIC DOUGHNUT!!" Blaze Says in her Sleep Mai looks at Blaze and Mutters "note to self keep Pokemon away from Wheeler" Bakaura smirks " Lemme guess you spent the night over at Joey's one time with your brother and Blaze herd him say that in his sleep right?" Mai nods and grumbles.

Elsewhere the CarSalesman is seen in the Idiot Club Meeting place tied to a Chair and Gagged with Duct Tape and the Idiots are Discussing ways to track down and ruin the Cool Club meetings.

Looks like Chapter 2 went without problems but will the Idiot club find them and will the CarSalesman every escape from there Clutches find out in Chapter 3 The CarSalesman's big plan