Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Idiosyncrasy...Tales of madness ❯ My Little Hiei ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

WARNING: freaky, disturbing thoughts have created odd stories.
OOC may occur.
May cause blindness, nosebleed, heart failure, fainting spells and post traumatic stress disorder.
I'm not to blame you read my Idiosyncrasy tales of madness.
 
# # # #
 
MY LITTLE HIEI
 
Yusuke scoffed as he remembered Hiei's warning years ago.
“Stay out of my room or I'll make you wish for death,”
He had to get back at that black haired cocky ass that thought himself so much better than them mere mortals.
Gritting his teeth he barged up to the midget's room, the door as black just as its owner's heart was.
His clothes.
His soul.
His shoes.
Yusuke bet his toothbrush, hell; even his tooth PASTE was black!
Shoving the door open he froze after he took three decisive steps into the room, horror, amusement and confusion flashing over his face.
They were everywhere!
Shelves of them.
Posters of them.
Hiei's bed sheets were marked with them.
His pillow cases.
Plushies of them lined up on the end of his bed, tucked under the covers at the top.
His desk had utensils and notepads of them.
His bookcase filled with DVDS and comic's of them.
And though the walls and carpet where unravelled black, though most of the furniture was black, they were everywhere and a sound track played quietly in the back ground as Hiei sat in the window sill.
Wearing a pair of small…pink…My little Pony boxers as he sung along softly and brushed the hair of a pink pony he held cradled against his chest; holding it as if were precious, its mane a mixture of yellow and pink, it's tail blue and purple.
“Oh, my god,” Yusuke murmured as he took in all the `My Little Pony' merchandise that filled the small Gothic's room.
Hiei.
My Little Pony.
He couldn't wrap his mind around it.
His world went black and he fell to the floor, his mind unable to cope with the shock of this new…disturbing…information.
Glancing at the unconscious man Hiei smiled gently, lovingly down at the plushy he cradled and spoke in an equally soft, gentle and loving tone.
“Don't worry Sweetness, he'll come around eventually,”
 
END