Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Idiosyncrasy...Tales of madness ❯ Dragon King ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

WARNING: freaky, disturbing thoughts have created odd stories.
OOC may occur.
May cause blindness, nosebleed, heart failure, fainting spells and post traumatic stress disorder.
I'm not to blame you read my Idiosyncrasy tales of madness.
 
# # # # #
 
 
DRAGON KING
 
“Shhh, jezzz, Tristan are you trying to get us caught!” Joey hissed as they crept through the emasculate lawn of the Kaiba estate.
“Oh shut up you moron, why are we doing this?” the brunet hissed back his brown eyes searching the darkness, “Because you got a stick up your ass the size of Cuba about him calling you a mutt all the fucking time! And you do act like one, all rabid, snarling, your teeth bared and your missiles ready to make him call you one!”
“You didn't have to come, Tristan,” Joey snapped as they found the back door.
Kneeling down he picked the lock with patient procession.
Once inside they glanced around, it looked like the kitchen, all-stainless steal bench tops, glistening in the moon light.
“Now were do we go,” Tristan asked.
“According to my sources, his room is the third one on the left, third story, the door will say something along the lines of Keep Out or Off something,” Joey said as they made their way, their dark clothes helping them slip through the shadows.
After the endless procession of stairs they made it to the third floor and were shocked by the multitude of photos of Mokuba and Seto.
Them laughing.
Them working.
Mokuba sleeping.
Seto sleeping at his desk at his office, they could tell by what was out side the window behind him.
At Kaiba Land.
Egypt, Paris, London, Hawaii…so many places.
Mokuba with other children around his age with Seto not far, often in the distance, bent over his laptop.
The first door arrived with Mokuba's name plastered on the front, with keep out signs and posters.
The one opposite had the door slightly ajar and they could see a heap of computers, TVs, and other entertainment type things, pinball machines, hologram stations.
The next door was closed and the next had the word Off Limits written in bold letters while the two on the right side were just as closed.
Gently pushing the door open they froze at the sight before them.
Kaiba's room was lit with a dull blue light, coming from the eyes of moneybag's king sized, Blue Eyes White Dragon bed.
The walls plastered with posters, shelves full of sculptures and figurines, plushies filled corners.
But the most shocking thing was that Mr Hight and Mighty Seto Kaiba was fast asleep, wrapped around a large Blue Eyes plushie, covered by a Blue eyes quilt, his pillows matching it perfectly.
His pyjamas covered in Blue eyes as he slept like the dead.
“Fucking hell!” Tristan whispered looking around, there was even a picture on the man's desk of him and Mokuba with the plushie he was currently sleeping with.
“You've got that right,” Joey whispered with a shit eating grin.
Pulling the camera out of his pocket he crept over to the bed and snapped a few shots, then around the room, blackmailing the billionaire was going to be fun!
 
END