Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Idiosyncrasy...Tales of madness ❯ Lalitian Rose ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

WARNING: freaky, disturbing thoughts have created odd stories.
OOC may occur.
May cause blindness, nosebleed, heart failure, fainting spells and post traumatic stress disorder.
I'm not to blame you read my Idiosyncrasy tales of madness.
 
# # # #
 
LALITIAN ROSE
 
A horrific wobble filled the teams mansion, causing three of the boys inside to flinch, the two mortals wincing as they looked at each other in pain.
“Hiei, go tell the fox to shut the fuck up! He's killing us!” Yusuke snapped at the mentioned fox's best friend.
The small demon shook his head adamantly, no way in hell was he going up there now, not after the last time, that had been scary enough, he didn't need any more nightmares.
Growling his irritation and pain Yusuke marched up the flight of stairs and the closer they came the worse it got, the song changing to `Hit me one more time'.
His stomach in his throat by the time he got to the spirit fox's room, he shoved the door open and Hiei groaned wishing he was blind and deaf. Kuwabara staring in sheer surprise as Yusuke's eyebrows rose so high they were almost lost into his hair, his brown eyes huge.
Kurama.
In a fluffy sheer white robe.
A pair of thigh high stockings.
Three inch heals that strapped around his slender ankles.
A grader belt around his waist and it looked like he had no undies on.
His long red hair framing his face as he sung along to the music, swaying his hips in a way that no man should.
“WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!!” Yusuke screamed fearing the loss of his lunch and totally understanding the fire demons earlier protests about going to tell his friend to shut up.
The red head spun around his hair flaring out and the two mortals groaned their dislike.
He was wearing make-up.
His lips right red.
His eyes large.
The lids white.
He looked like a woman.
If it weren't for the fact that he was wearing a white g-string that clung to his impressively large package of masculinity.
“Singing,” he said smiling serenely; he appeared perfectly happy that they knew he was a transvestite.
“And I'm leaving,” Hiei said his eyes clenched shut.
He was trying desperately not remember the first time he'd found his friend like this.
Not as scantly clad though, thankfully.
Just a really short, corset type black dress, a pair of knee high boots, a collar and thick dark make up.
He could have passed for a woman, a very flat one, but a woman none the less.
Shuddering Hiei fled wishing he could remove the memories…
 
END