Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Idiosyncrasy...Tales of madness ❯ Make Out WIth Mouto ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

WARNING: freaky, disturbing thoughts have created odd stories.
OOC may occur.
May cause blindness, nosebleed, heart failure, fainting spells and post traumatic stress disorder.
I'm not to blame you read my Idiosyncrasy tales of madness.
 
# # # # #
 
MAKE OUT WITH MOUTO
 
“Mokuba,”
“Yes Seto?”
“What is this?”
“Its art work big brother,”
“I can see that…why is it in my house?”
“Because,”
“Because why?”
“Just because,”
“Mokuba, explain why you felt the need to have that…thing put under my roof,”
“Because I like it, it amuses me,”
Mokuba,
“What?”
“Why do you find a painting of Yuugi Mouto and my self kissing amusing,”
“Because,”
“That isn't an answer Mokuba, I have never nor will I ever lip lock with that pathetic excuse for a duellist,”
“So,”
“Mokuba, get rid of it,”
“Fine,”
 
Two weeks later.
 
Their lips met, at first in a sweet, chaste brush that soon turned hungry, their need driving them.
He tastes so…sweet, Seto thought pulling the other man closer.
Yuugi's tongue brushed his lower lip and he opened his mouth, allowing the other entrance.
It was exquisite, the innocence, the… his thoughts were cut off when Mokuba said from the far side of the room, over by the door, “I thought you said you'd never…ever lip lock with Yuugi,”
“Mokuba,” Seto said after pulling back slightly.
“Yes, brother?”
“Shut up,”
 
END