Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Idiosyncrasy...Tales of madness ❯ Precious ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

WARNING: freaky, disturbing thoughts have created odd stories.
OOC may occur.
May cause blindness, nosebleed, heart failure, fainting spells and post traumatic stress disorder.
I'm not to blame you read my Idiosyncrasy tales of madness.
 
# # # #
Precious
A quiet whisper woke him, jerking his lids open, large eyes searching the darkness, slivers of light filtering through his window.
“Precious, my precious,”
Quivers of fear riddled his small form, pale skin braking out in Goosebumps, his small hands trembling as they clutched the sheets of his small, well-used bed. “H-hello?” he whispered sharp, white teeth caught a pump bottom lip, his too young face clouded in fear as the whisper reached out from the shadowy night.
“Mine, my precious,”
Whimpering he back up eyes searching for something, anything that could be causing the sounds, the husky, desperate, loving whisper that flooded his room, his ears and senses until they caught sight of a shadow in the window.
A dark out lining of a slender human form, long fingered hands spread wide upon the pain, and he swallowed, a shaking hand reaching for the switch by his bed, wishing to illuminate and dispel the rather scary darkness as those word, fear invoking and nightmarish were spoken again.
“Precious, my precious,”
Light cast away the shadows and the small boy in the bed shielded his eyes from the glow, before turning large fear ridden amethyst eyes to the widen and a small cry came from his throat as he saw the creature pressed obsessively to his window.
Stunning, one of a kind blue eyes stared into his room, at the small desk by his bed, bed ragged chestnut hair no-longer combed to perfection, as a sleep-depraved and stark face stared in.
Kaiba Seto.
His eyes locked onto the small, seemingly insignificant card that sat harmlessly on the counter. The monster depicted was anything but, with some of the highs attack and defence points in the game it originated from the Blue Eyes-White Dragon was, to many a thing of nightmares and awe.
“My Precious!”
 
****
 
To this day Motuo Yugi sleeps with his light on, his curtains drawn closed and the torn card of the Blue Eyes remains under lock and key in his grandfathers' safe.
Kaibe Seto remembers nothing and lives peacefully as Yugi has since seised to make claims of friendship and leaves him alone, though casting odd concerned glances his way every time they met.