Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Idiosyncrasy...Tales of madness ❯ Of Endless legs and Short Shorts ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

WARNING: freaky, disturbing thoughts have created odd stories.
OOC may occur.
May cause blindness, nosebleed, heart failure, fainting spells and post traumatic stress disorder.
I'm not to blame you read my Idiosyncrasy tales of madness.
# # # # #
OF END LESS LEGS AND SHORT SHORTS
The swimming picnic was held on what Bakura's light, Ryou swore was the hottest day of the year, and everyone was glade to be in the least amount of clothing they could be, girls in their showy bathers that left very little to the imagination. The dark spirit had almost lost his lunch when Tea' who had taken to dieting during their final year of high school was skin and bones and was wearing a bikini that was so small it wouldn't have covered her chest had she left well enough alone. Now it seem to emphasise her malnourished form and Yami had been kind enough to save the poor souls of Domino High by giving her his shirt, saying in a blunt lie that he didn't want to see her skin burned.
Seto had yet to show and many were saying that the multi-billionaire was not going to show, though they wondered were the younger Kaiba, boisterous Mokuba was as he had told all his friends, both in his year and his brothers that he would be there.
“Marik looks like he just got shot,” Duke murmured beside him and the shock white haired spirit turned to look over at the other dark-spirit, who like himself and Yami had been given flesh and found the dice master was correct. The mans lavender eyes were wide with shock, his mouth slightly agape and Bakura turned following the Egyptians his own eyes widening at the sight he found, his heart freezing before pounding as blood rushed down to his loins.
Seto Kaiba, talking on the phone, oblivious to the effect he was having on everyone in his tiny, blue swim shorts, show casing his long pale legs, his blue eyes hidden by the dark lenses of his sun glasses, his upper body hidden by a long sleaved black shirt. Mokuba was wearing neon green knee length board shorts, his soft upper body bare to the sun and its raze, his long hair for once held back, up high in a pony tail, making his large grey-blue eyes seem huge in his cherub face.
“Duke!” he called jogging over, carrying a large sac that housed towels and a spear set of clothing for them both Seto a few passes behind the teen as he snapped his phone closed with a sneer. “Hay kido, what took you guys so long?” Duke asked high fiving the youngster as he passed an lust filled look to the elder of the two. “Seto refused to leave the house until I put sun screen on,” Mokuba said with a pout and Seto said, “Mokuba, you know how easy you burn, I would hate to listen to you whine about the pain for the next month, and then when you peel…”obviously repeating himself.
“Just coz you practically drown yourself in the crap doesn't mean I have to!” Mokuba said defiantly and Seto rolled his now bared blue eyes, “Yes it does.”
“Hay Moneybags!” Joey called from in the water and Seto stiffened before turning to the dripping wet blond, “Nice shorts!” the duellist shouted and Seto blinked slowly looking down at the itty bitty pair of shorts before glaring at the other. “Shut it mutt,” he growled and Mokuba leaned over to Bakura saying, “He just doesn't wanna admit he has to wear kids shorts coz he's so slim!” pulling a surprised bark of laugher from the other who stared at the shorts.
“Really?”
“Yup! All his other pants where custom made for his hight and littleness! We had to go shopping this morning after I bribed him into coming and ended up having to get him kids shorts!” the younger Kaiba said happily spilling some of his brothers little, harmless secrets.
“Mokuba! Shut up!”
“But it's true!”
“Mokuba, if you don't stop it I'll tell all your little friends your secrets!”
“You wouldn't!”
“Oh yeah?”
“Yeah!”
“Hay Bakura, guess what Mokuba has a little problem sleeping without?”
“SETO!!” Mokura shrieked drawing attention to the two bickering brothers and Duke had to admit this had to be the most human he had ever seen Seto act, he was like ever one else, just another teenager.
“What?” Bakura asked endlessly amused,
“Bubbles,” Seto said simply as Mokuba moaned saying “Seto!”
“Whose Bubbles?” Marik asked having wondered over to the group.
“From Powerpuff girls, she's the blue, blond one,” Seto said calmly.