Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Idiosyncrasy...Tales of madness ❯ Underneath it all ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

WARNING: freaky, disturbing thoughts have created odd stories.
OOC may occur.
May cause blindness, nosebleed, heart failure, fainting spells and post traumatic stress disorder.
I'm not to blame you read my Idiosyncrasy tales of madness.
 
# # # # #
 
Underneath it all
Seto always left PE before everyone else, and no one said a thing.
This was a curiosity that did not escape the now stolid Yami's, Marik and Bakura who decided it was about time they found out why the CEO never dressed with the rest of the class.
What they found however was far from expected.
First of all the normally silent teen was laughing about something as he chattered away.
Second was the ghostly vision of another that sat quietly across from the half naked teen, a small smile curving his thin lips, his deep, darker blue eyes lightened by amusement at his hikari's actions. Shoulder length rusty brown hair framed curved his handsome, mature features, his mouth moving silently as he replied to something the teen had said.
Thirdly, and the most bizarre thing out of the lot was the fact that Seto Kaiba, richest teen in the world and CEO of a multinational, multi-billion dollar company was sensually sliding nylon thigh high stockings up his slim, long legs.
“…Bakura is he seriously putting chicks lingerie on?”
“Yes, Marik,”
Both sets of blue eyes turned to him, the corporeal boy turning a bright shade of red as he finished sliding the left stocking up his leg. Gulping - something Seto had never done, even when he'd faced certain death- then spoke in a soft, nearly hesitant whisper, “You two know Seth, Seth Bakura and Marik.”
Nodding Seth spoke his voice echoing in their minds though his mouth did not move, “Greatings.”
“Hi…Kaiba what's with the stockings?” Marik asked causing Seto to run a hand over the upper thigh part of the undergarment “I like the feel of them.”
“That is…hot” Bakura murmured his eyes flashing lust as he advanced on the other who gave a small smirk his normal confidence showing through as he murmured back, “You think so?”
“Mmhm, yup,” Bakura nodded his long, thin fingered hand slowly sliding from the teens knee upwards basking in the teens shudder, the unfocusing of his blue eyes. “Hmm…” Seto hummed leaning down to capture Bakura's lips with his then pulled back to look at Marik who was breathing harshly, “Come to my place, tonight, after midnight. Both of you,” he said. Turning away from the pair he finished dressing as Seth faded from view, though his voice purred through Seto's mind, “Are you going to do what I think your going to do my hikari?”
“If they like the tights, they'll love the shirk and Seth we both know how much you have dreamed of watching the two of them have their way with me,” Seto replied in his mind to the spirit he shared his body with, leaving the stunned pair behind.
“True…”
 
This actually did not progress the way I had planed but I like it.