Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Mission in America ❯ Diaper Rash Days ( Chapter 24 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
"Stop right where you are!" cried Botan, running down the hall after them. Kuwabara glanced toward the door, still ajar. It swung open and a gasping, red faced Botan burst through, standing out in front of them. "This is as far as they go today! Remember the agreement!"

"Of course I remember, little girl!" cooed the weirdo lady, her hands on her knees, pretending to look down at her. Yusuke cocked an eyebrow.

"What agreement?" he asked, stepping up next to Botan.

"The fight ends for now," said Botan. "You go home and take a break, then fight again tomorrow." Yusuke glanced at the next fighter, looking at Yusuke affectionately, gulped, and nodded rapidly.

Back at the hotel room, Yusuke and the boys were playing Monopoly, when Genkai stomped into the room and slammed a large book on the table, scattering game pieces everywhere.

"What was that for?" exclaimed Yusuke, standing up.

"Shut up and check this out," Genkai murmured, flipping through pages. It was a photo album. Yusuke sat back down and read the dates over her shoulder.

"This dates back to about twelve years ago," Kurama said, scratching his forehead. "Is that a picture of me?" Genkai spotted the picture and pointed to it for the others to see. A tiny Shuichi clung to his mother, refusing to let go, bawling his eyes out.

"Ooh, how embarassing," Genkai muttered, flipping pages again.

"Wait!" exclaimed Yusuke, slamming his hand down on a page. He pointed out another picture. "Is that you, Genkai? What are you doing in here? You were still kind of old when we were little kids!" A munchkin sized Genkai was pictured, poking an even shrimpier Yusuke until he screamed.

"Why are you in there?" Genkai asked, staring at the picture. "I only met you about a year ago."

"What are you doing to me?" Yusuke sniffed, dabbing at his eyes with the back of his hand.

"Who could possibly take interest in such foolish memories?" scoffed Hiei. He stood and left the room.

"Oh!" cried Genkai, jumping back from the table.

"What is it?" Kurama asked, looking over the album. "Oh. My."

"I'll kill you for that!" shouted Genkai, tackling Yusuke and wrestling him to the floor. While Genkai was destroying Yusuke, Kurama took the picture, folded it a few times, and stuffed it into his pocket to be disposed of later, whistling innocently.


TWELVE YEARS AGO


A tiny Yusuke ran around screaming with girls' underwear on his head. "I'm wearing Genkai's panties! I'm wearing Genkai's panties!" Genkai jumped him when he ran by and started pounding the pulp out of him. Hiei stood by and watched, entertained by the sudden violence.

"Kazooma, stoop eeting the stoopid paste!" yelled Botan, slapping Kuwabara on the back, trying to get him to cough up the glue.

"My little brother is such a dummy head," said a younger Shizuru, towering over her idiot little brother and rolling her eyes.

"I want my mommy!" cried Shuichi, his face in his hands and his shoulders shaking. Yukina stood next to him, holding out a calculator.

"Look Kuwama!" she said cheerfully. "Math and stwuff!" Shuichi looked up, his eyes still watering, then grinned happily. Kuwabara looked at him with a hint of jealousy.

"Truth or dare, Shishiwa...na.. ka... um... You over there!" said Keiko, pointing to little Shishiwakamaru.

"Truth!" gulped Shishi, his eyes shut tight.

"Okay..." thought Keiko. "Do you have a crush on someone here right now?"

Shishi thought for a moment. "I think Genkai is kind of pwetty..." he muttered, blushing. There were many 'Ooohs' throughout, and Genkai instantly stopped attacking Yusuke and glanced at Shishi, deciding on a new prey. Running at full force, she tackled poor Shishi and attempted to pull all his hair out as he screamed for mercy.


BACK AT THE HOTEL


"You were a vicious little child with issues," muttered Yusuke, his head still smarting.

"I wasn't really that bad, was I?" asked Genkai, stretching her legs out under the table and examining more pictures of Yusuke being maimed by the pink haired toddler. Everyone replied with a "yes" and it was settled. "Alright, I apologize for terrorizing you all... But I still have no idea why I was a little kid at the same point as all of you."

"Haha, Shishi thought you were pretty... idiot..." Yusuke said with a laugh. Genkai glared at him, and he scooted away cautiously.