Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Open Doors ❯ A Boring Night ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Open Doors

Summary: YYH, YGO x-over Malik lost a game and becomes Ryou's guinea pig for a magic spell try-out. He gets transported to the YYH world! He ends up unconscious. A certain koorime finds him. Parings: YukinaxMalik, some shounen-ai YusxKur, BxR, YxY, and others

Kinshin: I know it might be weird but I don't know what came over me! I just had to give it a shot! Tell me what you think!

Chapter 1: A Boring Night

It was raining. Of course the weather can always be unpredictable but you know it is how nature is put. Ah but that means no fun for the occupants within the confinements of the Kame Game Shop. To put it all in one sentence,

They were bored.

A bored person can make them antsy and annoyed at the same time. Just like a couple of the group.

Bakura was rather impatient and hoping will come along soon otherwise he might as well send someone to the Shadow Realm just for the hell of it. Malik was rather in the same state. He would actually do a lot worse with the suggestions of his darker half. Well he wasn't really gone but they merged, so Marik is nothing but a lingering voice in his head that gave him suggestions. With this merge it made Malik close to being immortal without even it being a disgrace to Shinigami. As did Yugi and Ryou, though the yamis could separate into different bodies if they had to, like right now.

Malik glanced around the room at the occupants. He was rather surprised that Kaiba actually came to the invitation to join them in a group hang out, Mokuba forced him to get off work, without the other three of course, Jounouchi, Honda, and Anzu. Malik was glad the friendship girl didn't come otherwise he would've sent her straight to the Shadow Realm in one millisecond flat. He was sure the pharaoh would object at all, this time.

"What do you want to do?" Yugi asked the 'smartest' question of the day.

"Yugi we could count on you for the brightest questions," Bakura stated sarcastically, which made the little one pout. It was rather cute. Bakura didn't have a grudge against Yugi but the pharaoh. So the little one wasn't that intimidated by him, besides Yugi could make people do what he wanted, which was very easy. Just one look at those eyes and his exterior melts instantly.

"Well I don't see you coming out with bright ideas tomb robber. How about we just play games until the sky clears up?"

"Okay, but everything besides duel monsters, I'm getting rather bored with Yugi or the pharaoh beating us all the time," Malik said. They all agreed, since it was getting rather old. They only time they could play duel monsters was in the shadow realm because it was much fun that way. They decided to play cards.

First games, poker. They betted with poker chips that Ryou managed to find around his house while he was cleaning. So far the pile was big. Everyone seemed to get a good hand. Question is, who'd get it?

Mokuba looked at his hand. He had a straight in clubs.

Seto had nothing so he folded early, not like he had anything to lose.

Yugi had a straight flush.

Bakura had a straight flush.

Yami had a straight.

Malik had a full house.

Ryou had…a very lucky hand.

"Straight, clubs," Mokuba said.

"Straight flush," Yugi said.

"Straight flush, diamonds," Said Bakura.

"Straight, hearts," Yami said.

"Full house, nines over kings," Malik stated.

They all looked at Ryou who had a very, very evil smile, which he picked up from his koibito. He laid out his hand and said.

"Royal flush."

"Dammit Ryou how the hell do you always get a royal flush?!" Bakura complained. They always used to play cards together and strip poker was always the first game. Ryou would sometimes lose first but every time they played regular poker Ryou manages to get a royal flush.

"Don't complain koibito. Blame the dealer. I'm only a player," Ryou stated giving one of his innocent smiles. Bakura faltered, well because he was the dealer.

Next game, slap!

They decided to play with three decks since there were seven people there. It would be such a waste for someone to be out of the game quickly. Apparently it didn't matter because Malik would always be the first one out since he was either too slow or the face cards were taken from him.

"Dammit!" Malik cursed.

"Aw is Malik throwing a fit because he was out already? You know you could slap in any time you want," Yugi said.

"I'd rather just watch. It didn't matter because it would just be down to you and Ryou and it'll just take forever."

"Okay Malik we'll just play this round real quickly for you and then I have something interesting," Ryou said. Soon after Yugi and Ryou started playing for real and after a few turns it was just the both of them who were playing real quick. In the end it was Yugi who won. But it was a close call after all.

"Ryou what's your proposition?" Mokuba asked interested. He hoped it was something good.

"Well I was thinking if the loser of the next game would be a guinea pig for the new spell that I managed to think of. I just wanna see if it works. But I don't have the counter spell. So the counter spell wouldn't be for another few months because it took me a while to come up with this."

"Forget it, I'm not going to be a part of this, neither is Mokuba," Kaiba stated harshly.

"Ah, ah, ah, there's a default, you automatically become the guinea pig."

"Fine then, what game are we playing?"

"B.S." Yugi said shuffling the deck. Malik smirked. This was one game he never lost, mind reading or not.

At the end of the game…

Malik couldn't believe it! He lost! Something was wrong here. He never lost against them in this game!

"Deal's a deal Malik, you're paying the price!" Yami said smirking. Last time he was the guinea pig for one of Ryou's try-out spells. Well he was luck this time.

"Ah Malik, thank you for volunteering!" Ryou said happily. He started muttering a few words and soon Malik felt like he was falling. Of course he was, there was a freaking hole with swirls of colors! He was falling into them!

"RYOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU, I HATE YOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Malik yelled out as he fell into the hole before he could get out it closed on him. 'Shit, shit, shit, shit!' he cursed mentally.

"Ryou, koi, what kind of spell was that?" Bakura asked surprised, staring at the spot Malik was just at.

"It's a dimension travel spell. It's supposed to enable us to travel between worlds!" Ryou exclaimed happily. He was sure it worked. If it didn't Isis would kill him, or worse… He shuddered as he thought of that.

Meanwhile at the Ishtar house…

"RYOU! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!!!"

~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$

Like it? Review!