Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Open Doors ❯ Time ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Open Doors

Part 10: Time

Malik woke up with a huge headache. He sat up and noted that his body ached from sleeping in the wrong position. It was then he realized he was in a different place. He panicked and looked around frantically. He tried to think back how he got there but there was nothing he could conjure up. Looking around tiredly he saw that no one was there. He wondered where he was. Malik stood up slowly but dizziness hit him and sat back down.

"You shouldn't sit up. I think you still might be suffering some head injury."

Malik gasped as looked around to the source of the voice. There, leaning against the doorframe was his former darker half. Now he really wished he was really out of here. He saw Marik walk leisurely towards him. Malik didn't move and just stayed there, fearing something would happen to him. He backed away slowly as Marik came closer until he hit the wall. His mind panicked and didn't notice Marik in front of him. He was brought back to reality as a hand grasped his chin. He was staring straight into lavender eyes such as his own.

"Gazing at you for the first time in the castle I thought you were the most exquisite thing. I just had to come back and take you for myself. Thanks to this body I borrowed, it became easy."

Malik was stunned and shocked. The person standing in front of him isn't Marik but someone else. But he wondered who would the person be? He gasped as the blond spiked hair flatten and extend into a long wave of deep jet-black hair and the eyes turned into red orbs. He cursed mentally. This was impossible. This demon was supposed to be gone. He sent him to the shadow realm. Then it clicked,

The Shadow Realm…

"I was going to kill you the first time but then your power was amazing I couldn't begin to comprehend, so were you."

"Well too bad, I'm taken," Malik bitterly said towards the demon. He just laughed.

"Let me guess, the Forbidden Child's twin sister?" Malik panicked as he figured that maybe the demon would do something to them. Since the demon somehow acquired the power of the shadows the friends that he made here wouldn't stand a chance so it was lucky to not go back yet. With the Pharaoh of Shadows here there was now way Namida would be able to live very long.

"I don't have the pharaoh to worry about. I made some preparations for the pharaoh of shadows."

Malik didn't like this one bit. There was no way anyone could beat Yami especially with Bakura. Though they both of them don't want to admit it they do make a great team. Malik kinda had to hold his laugh at that memory when the both of them began fighting on who was better and did all the work.

"It doesn't matter what trap you set up for him, he'll still beat you," Malik stated trying to pry the hands off of him. Namida just gave him a small evil smile.

"We'll see about that." He said before walking out and leaving Malik alone to ponder what the hell is going on. Malik cursed everything he could think of. He was mostly blaming this all on Ryou since it was Ryou's fault that they all ended up there and the shadows had to be revealed plus dimensional traveling. When he really gets his hands on Ryou he's so going to put the white-haired hikari through the worst possible thing. And he was going to laugh insanely as he watches.

Thought of revenge are so sweet, especially when thinking about it in a situation such as his.

-----------------------------

The yamis and hikaris were scouting out the perimeter of where they actually found Malik. It was very hard to find but it was difficult to trace because they didn't know until like a few hours ago. Malik disappeared for one night, which was very odd when they knew that he was in his room before they left. How he got kidnapped under their noses was beyond them. It was as if they were trying to trace a shadow. Now they hoped it wasn't who they thought it was because that would be virtually impossible unless they didn't know something and it slipped through their books. The reikai tantei were just on the outside borders for any demons coming in. Besides they'd be in the way.

Ryou looked over the plans with Yugi and sweatdropped. This was the plan that they could come up with? It was a very simple infiltration but considering how extensive Bakura and Kurama actually had to make it since they were the ones who came up with it. Ryou is so not giving credit to both thief kings. He sighed and changed tactics.

"Hey Ryou, won't they get mad that you changed everything?" Yugi asked really not concerned for his fellow hikari's well being.

"No, but if they are I just found two guinea pigs for my next two spell experimental tryouts." Ryou answered grinning.

"Well aren't you happy."

"Yeah."

"So are you going to tell me some of them before they get here?"

"I'm glad you asked, Yugi."

They never noticed two figures watching them.

-----------------------------

Yami and Bakura were listening to the whole thing. Bakura was getting scared by the second and Yami was just laughing as silently as he could. It was so hard to not hold it in. As Bakura heard a snicker from him he hit the other yami.

"Shut up," he growled in anger. The reason they haven't been discovered yet was because the yamis have been practicing to not be discovered by their hikaris, since Ryou and Yugi manage to find them and yet they could hide a very long time.

Back to the two hikaris, Ryou was just explaining every bloody gory detail, not really, and Yugi was laughing his ass off. He couldn't wait to see this happen. He was very lucky because he was the only one Ryou never tries anything on because they are very, very good friends and he helps out from time to time.

Such innocent looking children but have very creative minds.

Yugi tried to not look like he's looking past Ryou because he saw Bakura behind ready to grab the unsuspecting hikari. Ryou eeped as a hand covered his mouth and an arm around his waist holding him in place. Yugi noticed Yami behind him and they both laughed at the other pair. After somewhat calming down they began to review the newly made plan by Ryou. No one wanted to doubt him otherwise they'd get something worse.

-----------------------------

At the Ishtar household…

Isis was worried sick. Mai was trying to comfort her the best she could. It was helping a little but not enough. Isis still woke up with nightmares and she had a pretty good guess why. It was the Sennen tauk. If she could she'd take the blasted thing off but this was of vial importance. Guess all they have to do is wait.

-----------------------------

Malik was feeling worse by the minute. If the others found him missing they should've done some search party something and get here quick. Dealing with Namida is something he wishes to not deal with. Maybe they were just buying some time to make the first move.

'I'm going to kill Ryou when I get out of here,' Malik thought psychotically. Maybe he should find a way out first. He looked around this empty room he was in. Windows were high and there were plenty of boxes around the edges… 'Boxes?' he thought before he got an idea.

He began to stack boxes towards an open window. As he couldn't stack any higher he noticed that there was room for him to go through the window. So he climbed up the boxes smoothly otherwise they would fall and he'd attract attention and would have to start all over again. As he reached the top he looked out the window to see how high it was. It was only one story high. He could survive that.

First he slipped his legs through with much difficulty. But he managed to do it. Then he was halfway out when he found himself stuck. Malik cursed mentally. He tried to ram his body out and managed to. He fell to the ground on his back. He stayed down for a few seconds before standing up slowly and tried to sense around for either the yami or hikari.

Viola! He sensed them near some trees. He took off into a run in the direction. He continued running and looking back to see if Namida or any demon was following him. Malik sighed in relief as none of those things happened. He scanned around and found the four of them sitting in one tree. Something hilarious was going on and judging by the look on Bakura's horrified face it was directed towards the white-haired yami.

"Something funny was going on and you forgot to invite me? How cruel," Malik stated catching their attention.

Yugi and Ryou jumped down and glomped the blond-haired Egyptian. Malik chocked a bit but managed to maintain standing up. Yami and Bakura joined them down. After Yugi and Ryou let go Bakura smacked Malik behind the head. Malik rubbed the back of his head.

"What the hell was that for?!" Malik exclaimed.

"For getting yourself captured and making us come after you. Now that you're here we could go," Bakura said.

"We can't yet."

"Why?"

"Because I know how you don't like outsiders harnessing the powers of the shadows ne Pharaoh?" Malik said looking at Yami whose eyes were already blaring demonic, not like they weren't before.

"Malik why did you go and do that? Now I have to calm him down," Yugi whined.

"C'mon Yugi it's not like you don't enjoy calming him down."

"Fine then. But I'll make sure to pay you back. And I think Ryou has exactly what I need for that."

Malik looked in horror at Yugi's retreating form. Anything handed from Ryou is always a bad thing waiting to happen. And this didn't look too good for him. He sighed. He wasn't going to get out of it anyways.

"Ain't he creative," Bakura stated out of the blue.

They began to follow Yugi and Yami who were already probably causing chaos in the compound. You can tell with the screeching screams emitting from the inside. They ran in there faster so then they could get a shot at killing them. You can't let two people have all the fun.

TBC-----------------------------

Kinshin: I apologize for my lateness! I'm sorry if you all thought I was going to stop writing it but I was just on major writers block as you people already guessed. But anyways the next chapter will be the finale! Thanks for your reviews and visits!

Like it? Review!