Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Open Doors ❯ Twilight ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Open Doors

 

Part 11: Twilight

 

As soon as the three of them arrived to where Yami and Yugi were it was demon blood fest everywhere. Yugi was somewhere in a corner watching Yami murder every single demon he could find. There were still more but then they didn't think of getting in Yami's way since he can be psychotic when it comes to other people besides the privileged thinks could get very ugly. Eh, like right now. The three moved towards Yugi since it seemed the only place safe to stay.

 

After -ahem- Yami's slaughter fest they continued onward not speaking to the enraged pharaoh of shadows. Yes, even Bakura wasn't insulting him at the moment. He wouldn't admit it but he was scared to life. They all walked ten feet behind Yami in case one would incur his wrath.

 

"Psst, Yugi, how long till we have to be like this?" Bakura asked, whispered, impatient.

 

"Until he's calmed down a bit," Yugi answered.

 

"I'm tired of acting like some servant to his royal ass-ness. How long?"

 

"I don't know! Is there some other particular reason you hate him besides being the pharaoh?"

 

Bakura growled softly in annoyance at Yugi's question. He heard Ryou snicker a little, as did Malik. Yugi looked at the two curiously.

 

"Is there something I'm missing?" Yugi asked amused.

 

"You should hear it, it's hilarious," Ryou stated but before he could talk he saw the very evil look in Bakura's eyes, "Um…I'll tell you later in private when we get back to our place." He whispered to Yugi. Yugi nodded.

 

"Alright, but you better tell me. Otherwise I'll give Bakura some good blackmail material."

 

"Blackmail material?" Bakura spoke curiously grinning. Ryou didn't like this. He was being ganged up on. That was so unfair. He hid behind Malik who was startled out of his daze. But he quickly moved out of the way making Ryou go behind him again. He sighed and just continued walking. He grabbed both Yugi's and Bakura's wrist dragging them forward and Ryou soon followed. After a while of walking Ryou was walking with them comfortable now.

 

They arrived in a huge room decorated very stylish. It seemed to be demon castle types. Of course the person they were dealing with was a demon that they decided to permanently banish his ass to the depths of the shadow realm where he wouldn't be able to get out.

 

They walked further in with Malik staying in the back so he wouldn't be caught again. As much as he hated it then maybe he would just go crazy again bringing the real Marik back but then again there's nothing to do. Supposedly he's the 'damsel in distress' at this point in the story. Ryou turned to face him.

 

"Better if you stay here Malik, honey, you might get in the way and we don't want that," he stated sweetly. Malik rolled his eyes at Ryou's reply to that. It figures.

 

"Just get your ass moving before I make you." Malik stated a bit peeved.

 

"Anything you say baby," Yugi exclaimed winking at him. On these statements only Yugi and Ryou would only get away with it since they somehow find bad ways to pay you back. He didn't want to be experimented on again. So he stayed where he wouldn't get attacked or anything and just waited to enjoy the show. He was sure that it would be very entertaining than just a simple card game.

 

"Oh please, let me keep my sanity for at least two minutes, will ya?" Malik said.

 

Right on cue Namida appeared. Well this was something. Surprise, surprise the enemy is going to kill you. Yes we all know the scenario. Malik rolled his eyes, as did a few people in the vicinity. Yami's eyes were just bleeding red. You can see fire fueling his desire to kill the demon. No one really knows how the pharaoh gets like this, not even Yugi. Bakura cursed silently and sat by Malik. Malik raised a brow.

 

"Missing out?" Malik asked.

 

"Yes. The pharaoh is in a really bad mood and would want to take it out on someone or something. And I don't want to be a part of it for ruining it for him." Bakura explained.

 

Soon enough Yugi and Ryou joined them bored out of their minds. Bakura was plotting on how to make Ryou and Malik shut up so they wouldn't know why he really hates the pharaoh, Ryou was thinking of ways to torture Yami with some of his experimental spells since Yami is hogging all the fun, and Yugi was just plain old bored. Malik examined the three who were in deep thought and shrugged it off. They're just having their moments. Probably thinking of some ways to kill each other. In his opinion, he wouldn't mind killing them all. Hmm…that didn't seem like a bad idea right now.

 

Okay to the battle, Yami and Namida were going all out. Yami was partially going all out but not enough to kill Namida just yet. He wanted to have some fun. Who could blame him?

 

Anyways they were battling in the shadows but the others could see them. Apparently Namida seemed to have the upper hand since he somehow cheated. No telling how.

 

Since Yami just found out that Namida managed to be able to master a bit of the shadows in such a short while, which was a bit surprising on his part. Though no one really knows the shadows more than he does, not even Bakura. Well, Namida is in for one hell of a surprise.

 

In the sidelines everyone was yawning in boredom. Since Yami wanted a piece of the demon they couldn't get in the action. Ryou laid his head on Bakura's lap and was throwing paper in the air seeing how far it could go, he could make it go very far. Bakura was busy shooting staplers at the paper and seeing how many holes he could make. Yugi was tracing images in thin air with his shadow powers. Malik just twirled around his rod like a baton. Girlish but hey, it was boring.

 

"Do we have to stay here?" Bakura asked.

 

"Yeah, you wanna move and strike as a threat?" Yugi backfired on him.

 

"Damn midget always has to be right."

 

"Of course."

 

Outside the reikai tantei were watching from outside. Well actually Kurama was the other three were just there because they were forced to. Kurama is a very persuasive person. Well actually only Hiei and Yuusuke stayed. Kuwabara wasn't easily convinced and just left saying that he had something to do. Hiei wanted to follow incase the oaf tried to make moves on his sister, which he wouldn't approve. They were sitting on a tree branch leading to an open window, courtesy of Kurama.

 

So far the show wasn't that entertaining. They were just throwing energy balls at each other so it was no different. Yuusuke yawned. Obviously he was bored and there was nothing else to do. And the thing he wanted to do was occupied at the moment. He let out another yawn. Hiei growled in annoyance. He had to stay here and now he was forced to listen to the idiot beside him yawn from boredom. Maybe they should knock Kurama out and drag him back. Right now that didn't seem to be such a bad idea. He looked at Yuusuke who looked back. They both nodded in agreement before beginning to do the plan.

 

-------------------------

 

Back in the Ishtar household…

 

Isis was getting worried. She just hoped that something good can come out of this seeing as how it was pointless to wonder what would happen in she was there. But then she couldn't travel since Ryou didn't give her the spell and she didn't want to risk herself just to go there. Besides she was sure that her pharaoh was doing well. All she had to do was wait.

 

-------------------------

 

With the fight Yami was still toying with the demon. The audience was starting to get bored so he decided to finish it quick. With one of his favorite attacks it was just a mind crush. It banished his soul to the deepest part of the shadows for all eternity.

 

Finally!!!!!

 

Everyone seemed to think. Ryou got up from his uncomfortable bed and stretched, Yugi stood up and stretched, Bakura shook the cramps out of his legs, and Malik just simply stood up. Yami came up to them seeming to see no bloodlust in his eyes the others relaxed.

 

"Finally Pharaoh, were you just weakening? Or did you have too much fun?" Bakura commented as they began to walk out.

 

"For your information, I'm not weakening. I was just taking my time," Yami answered just restrained himself not to launch at the tomb robber. Bakura was doing the same thing. Yugi and Ryou looked at each other smiling. Malik noticed and thought that this was not a good sign. Of course as our mind controller predicted Yami and Bakura began fighting all the way to the temple steps and as they walked up to it.

 

As soon as they got to the top and the two yamis were still fighting Malik, being the nice person he is, kicked them both down the steps. They rolled all the way down until they hit bottom. Malik looked down and smiled at his handy work before walking back with Ryou and Yugi. Everyone was there except for Kuwabara and Shizuru who decided that they needed to do a sibling bond. It wasn't the case. Actually they needed him out of the way so Malik wouldn't send him straight to hell. Genkai was the first to speak.

 

"Finally, the group of misfits is here. Took you long enough," she commented, "Where are the other two?"

 

"Oh, they decided to take a detour down memory lane. They'll be back sooner or later," Malik answered inwardly smirking. Yugi and Ryou chuckled a little. Yukina came back in with trays of food prepared.

 

"Malik you're back," she said in joy while giving him a hug. Malik sweatdropped but then glared at the crowd as they began snickering at him. Hiei was the only one who wasn't. He began to grumble some curses. She finally let go and they began to eat. Luckily Kuwabara wasn't there to cause some…eh…trouble.

 

They decided to leave in the morning seeing how it was pointless to leave at this time because Isis can get pissed when they just come barging in at probably ten at night when she's asleep. Plus she has a museum to run tomorrow. They all went to their respected rooms with Yukina and Malik being an exception.

 

-------------------------

 

It was time for the gang to go home. As much as Malik wished to stay he had to go back. He was always scared of what his sister would do. They all were saying their good byes while Genkai said one of her own. But Yukina wasn't out there. Hiei didn't bother to ask if she wanted to come it was either she did or she didn't. Malik was a bit saddened about that but didn't really take it to heart. Besides he might never see these people again unless…

 

He walked up to Hiei and whispered something in his ear. He made it so Kurama couldn't understand anything. Everyone was looking as Hiei's expressions changed from anger to furious and then to defeat, something that was rarely set there. He nodded. Malik walked back into the temple and into the room he shared with Yukina, remember they did nothing but talk. Walking in he saw Yukina folding up the blankets. He felt kinda offended that she was placing blankets over saying goodbye to them. Besides he was actually planning to come back some time soon since he actually enjoyed his stay here. He was going to ask Ryou for the spell not without payment mind you. The only one Ryou gives free spells to, is Yugi. They were way too evil for their own good.

 

"Ahem." He coughed to get her attention. She looked over at him and smiled.

 

"Malik! I thought you left already?" she questioned.

 

"I'm going to. I just wanted to know…"

 

"Know what?"

 

"Well…I asked…um… Do you wanna come?" She stared in surprise.

 

"But what about…"

 

"Don't worry about him. He'll live. And your brother said it's okay." Yukina sighed in relief and clung to his arm. He didn't mind. She was an exception. When they came out everyone was surprised. It was them being together actually it was the fact that Hiei didn't threaten Malik's life or attempted murder on him. So they all said their goodbyes with Yukina promising that she'll be back in about when she can. It was just to secure Hiei.

 

They stepped through the portal Yugi created. Ryou was too tired.

 

-------------------------

 

Isis waited patiently where Ryou told her they'd be and what an 'unoriginal' place for them to arrive. The park! Not there was anything wrong with it, mind you. She saw a tear in the air. It meant that they were coming. Soon enough they stepped through with Malik and someone else. Isis's eye twitched.

 

Malik noticed the look and wasn't going to like it.

 

-------------------------

 

"WHAT DO YOU THINK THIS IS??? A SLEEPOVER????!!!!!!!" Isis said, more like yelled as you can tell by the lovely exclamation points. That's not significant. Malik cringed from his spot on the couch. Yukina was standing off to the side along with the rest watching him get scolded. She just didn't get it.

 

"Um…excuse me…" she interrupted Isis's rant as she looked at the elder Ishtar. Isis looked at her with a calm expression on her face.

 

"Yes?" she responded softly.

 

"It isn't his fault I just wanted to see what it was like here," she said.

 

"Okay," Isis turned her attention to Malik with a harsh glare, "Any foul play and I assure you little brother you're not going to get sympathy from me!" She left to the kitchen the others decided to leave the two alone. They just didn't want to face more of Isis's wrath.

 

Malik sighed in relief. Yukina sat beside him.

 

"How long do you plan on staying?" he asked.

 

"I don't know. I guess until a month probably and go back for a while. Would you come with me?" she asked.

 

"Sure I guess. Anything is better than this place."

 

She giggled a little and placed a peck on his cheek before laying her head on his shoulder. They'd get through the arrangement somehow.

 

-Owari-

 

Kinshin: Sorry it kinda is like a cliffhanger. But that's the end. I can't write anymore on this. I hope you people aren't mad at me but I just want to say thanks for your reviews and visits! They really helped.

 

Like it? Review! NO FLAMESS!!!!!!