Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Quiz ❯ Chapter 1: Our First Victim ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Quiz-Thingie
 
Drof: Here's a new fic from everyone's favorite author!!!
 
Karasu: ….From the silence, I don't think you're ANYONE'S favorite author.
 
Drof: Shut up. This is what happens when a quiz-thingie makes it's way around the anime world…UTTER CHAOS!!
 
Disclaimer: Ford owns nothing. She's only putting this up because she's bored and stupid. Bow to me, slaves!!
 
BHS: Y'know, Drof, maybe the Disclaimer would be nice if you paid it…
 
Drof: I HATE THE DAMN THING, WHY WOULD I PAY IT?!!
***
Chapter 1: Our First Victim….
 
 
BHS looked at the screen of her computer.
“Woo,” she said. “New mail. Let's see…Spam….spam….love letter….jury duty…death-threat…spam….porno ads….spam….more ads….more spam….eviction notice….'Get a life' mails…spam…Ooh, a quiz!! I hate these.”
And with that odd little sentence said, she clicked on the mail and opened the quiz.
***
 
 
Body:
 
Name: BHS
Piercing: None!!
Tattoos:  None.
Height: Four-foot-five!!! I'M A MIDGET!!!
Shoe-size: Seven wide…
Siblings:  Um…I think I had a brother….
 
[LAST...]

Movie you watched: IT….And I've spent every night the last week clinging terrified to Karasu, not letting either of us sleep.
Movie you bought: Poltergeist Report

Song you listened to: My Band, by Eminem
CD you bought: Um, I just burned a CD with many songs on it…

Person you've called: Ford….
Person that's called you: The CIA…
TV show you watched: Totally Spies…

[DO...]
You have a crush on someone: KARA-CHAN!!!!!!!!

You wish you could live somewhere else: No….I'm in Japan and happy!!!
You believe in online dating: Not really….
Others find you attractive: I can name FIVE off the top of my head who would probably wolf-whistle at me in a bikini….
You want more piercing: I wanna pierce my ears again…
You like roller coasters: NEVER BEEN ON ONE!!!!
 
You write in cursive or print: My cursive is illegible…My print is worse…CURSIVE!!!
 
[FOR OR AGAINST...]
Long distance relationships: Sorta….
 
People: I guess….
 
Smoking: AGAINST!!!
 
Gay/lesbian relationships: Dude…No way!!! I mean, if you love someone, who cares if they just happen to be a guy and you are too, or a girl and the same?!!
 
[HAVE YOU...]
Ever cried over a boy: I cried when Kara-chan died….
Ever cried over a girl: Er….When Kai-Gen-Gen died I cried….*Kai-Gen-Gen is Genkai…*
Ever lied to someone: No….OF COURSE I HAVE!!! I've never lied to a teacher. Except for the ones I've lied to….Which is all of them….
Ever been in a fist fight: HELL YEAH!!! I'm friends with YUSUKE!!!!
 
[WHAT...]
Shampoo do you use: Finesse….
Shoes do you wear: My big clunky black shoes….
Are you scared of: The CIA finding me….
 
 
[NUMBER...]
Of times I have been in love: Um…Once…
Of times I have had my heart broken: When the guy I love died….
Of hearts I have broken: Dunno.
Of times my name has appeared in the paper: I'd be scared if that happened….
Things in my past that I regret: FORTY-TWO!!! Um, actually, that's just my favorite number…
[DO YOU THINK YOU ARE...]   
Pretty: I dunno…..Some people say I am….
 
Funny: I try…Yeah.
Hott: Um….let the wolf-whistles be the judge of that….
Friendly: Um….yeah, when I'm not being cautious `cause I don't know you or kicking your ass because I do.
Amusing: Once more…I try. And of course, it's always fun to watch me trip over my shoelaces when I'm wearing socks and my shoes are in the next room…Or were those KARASU'S shoelaces I tripped over? …..
Ugly: I'd ask Karasu what he thinks, but I already know the answer….
Loveable: ….About as loveable as Karasu on a bad day. Or, hell, on a GOOD day. NO!!!
Caring: Does it look like I care? Lol, only if you're Karasu or one of my friends…
Sweet: *hisses.* The evil `S' word!! Sweet is for sugar. I'm not sugar.
Freaky: HOOOOH-YEAH!!  
[FAVORITE...]
4 letter word: MEEP!!
Actor/actress: Johnny Depp!!
Cartoon: Um….
Anime (PK added this one): YU YU HAKUSHO!!!!!!!!
Chewing gum: The sugar kind!!!!!!
 
Color(s): Black, purple, white, blood-red….
Color nail polish: I don't wear nail-polish….
Day of the week: I hate all days. See, Monday is the start of the work week, where we have an eternity of slavery ahead of us. Tuesday is when the workload really starts to hit us. Wednesday is when we're in the middle of drudgery, and we wish it was over but know we still have two more days of it. Thursday gives us false hope that it's over once we're done with it, *it being Thursday*, and then on Friday we realize we're not done at all. At the end of Friday, we have a break from slavery. Saturday is spent doing chores and sleeping, futilely trying to ignore the fact that we have to do stuff, and Sunday is spent preparing for the soon-to-come slavery.
 
Least favorite day: Friday.
Flower: If roses are red and violets are blue, and you put them together, would you come up with a flower that's actually purple? I like nightshade.

Jelly flavor: Strawberry.
Jewelry: Um….None.
Summer/Winter: Summer…SWIMMING!!!
 
[Person who last.. ]
Slept in your bed: ….Besides me? Karasu….Before you perverts get any ideas, I was clinging to him, terrified, after watching IT!! Um…a week ago, but oh well!!!!
Saw you cry: That would be everyone at the Tournament who saw me when Karasu died…
Made you cry: Karasu….When he died….
Yelled at you: Karasu…
Sent you an email:  Phoxy, who sent me this quiz….
 
[Have you ever.. ]
Said "I love you" and meant it: Yes….*cough*Karasu*cough*
Kept a secret from everyone:  YEAH!!! In fact, I still am!!!
Cried during a movie: NEVER!!!
Planned your week based on the TV: No…
Been backstage: No….
Been to New York: No….
Been to California: No…..
Hawaii: no
China: no
Canada: yea
Europe:   Uh-huh! ^_^ I went to Britain…It was Nikio's fault. I'm gonna have ta send this to him.
Asia:   …I'm living in Japan.
South America: Huh-uh.
 
Africa: no
Japan: I live here…
What time is it now: …..About three in the morning.

[This or That? ]
Apples or bananas: Apples…
Blue or red: Blood red.
Walmart or target: I don't believe in either of them.
Spring or Autumn: Autumn
What are you gonna do after you finish this: Probably send it to Karasu….
Was the last meal you ate: Um…Cheddar-Bites.
Are you bored: No….I'm listening to the shower try to eat Karasu…Again.
Last noise you heard? The sound of Karasu cursing the shower door in the Makai language…Hm, maybe I should help him….Then again, the shower was running a little while ago….So, I should probably not….I doubt he's found anything to wear yet….-_-0 I'm not THAT much of a pervert!! Foxfire is!! Although….BAD thoughts!! BAD!!!
 
Last smell you sniffed: Cheese….Cheddar cheese!!

[Friendship/Love ]
Do you believe in love at first sight: No. That would only be infatuation/lust. You have to KNOW someone to love them, and therefore could not love them at first sight.
 
Do you want children one day & if so, how many: Um, yeah, I guess, and I don't know….
Most important thing to you in a friendship is: TOUCH MY CHEESE AND DIE!! Um, respect…

[Other Info ]
Do you speak any other languages: Spanish, Japanese, German, Russian, a little bit of Swahili that I can't remember…I think I'm forgetting something….Karasu's teaching me the Makai language…
Last book you read: Dark Lord of Derkholm
 
Something in your bedroom you like: My shower is in my bedroom, and Karasu is in the shower.
 
[You]
Nickname(s): BHS, Midget, Runt, Oh Short One, Karasu's Stalker, Stalker *thank you, Karasu -_-0*, Idiot, Baka, Baka Human, and something in the Makai language that I'd put, except there aren't enough curses in English…
-_-0 Once more, thank you Karasu…

Initials: …-_-0 BHS….I am NOT telling YOU what it stands for!!!!!!
How old do you look: 12
How old do you act: About 20. I'm very mature. Sometimes.
Glasses/Contacts: Glasses, and I HATE THEM!!!!!!!!
Braces: None!!!
Do you have any pets?: Four cats, a bird, a hamster, a hermit crab, and a ball python. Oh, and Kara-chan! He's my cuddly Kara-Kitty! Uh, DreamFox turned him into a kyawl…You'll know what that is if you've ever read Vampire Game, and if you haven't…It's a cat.
You get embarrassed: Yeah…..Like, when I walk out of the shower and forget there's people in my room….At least Karasu doesn't stare….Anymore…
What upsets you: Haretenki, Koenma, paper-work, Dark-Sparrow's RUM….Broccoli, when people try to take my cheese…

[Finish the sentence: ]
I Love to...drool over Kara-chan
I Miss...Being able to walk out of my shower without having to look around paranoid and make sure the towel isn't slipping…Not that I really care anymore….
I'm Annoyed by...People asking what `BHS' stands for.
I Want to be...a writer!!!
 
I Would Never...hurt Karasu, for one, *badly!!* Hurt a kitten….Or go on a date with Haretenki!!!
I Am Tired of...people asking what `BHS' stands for…
I Will Always...be a midget!!
***
 
BHS sighed.
“Well, that wasted a good half an hour,” she said. “I better go make sure the shower doesn't eat Karasu…”
So saying, she got up and knocked on the door from which cursing sounds and crashes were emanating.
“Oi!!” she called. “You need help?”
“ATO SHEAI, CHATTA AHO!!” yelled a voice from within. BHS flipped through a book she somehow had, read it, and then laughed.
“I'll take that as a yes!” she said. She opened the door, and set off on a most difficult quest….Saving Karasu from the shower.
The book, by the way, is a book of curses in the Makai language….Hm….
***
 
Drof: Wow….ten pages…Interesting. Poor Karasu…*laughs.* He's next.