Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Quiz ❯ Chapter 2: Next Victim ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Next Victim
 
Drof: Ha! We've got the second chappie….And our victim is: Karasu!!
 
Karasu: ZZZzzzZZZzzz…*wakes up, glares at Drof, goes back to sleep.*
 
BHS: ….*shakes him. He is, by the way, a kitty right now.* YOU ARE LAZY!!!
 
Karasu: ZZZzzzZZZzzz…
 
BHS: *sighs…huggles kitty.* But you're so cuuuute! Anyway, we have a new event! See, you people get to vote on the next victim! But not through review. Drof, explain it.
 
Drof: What you do is this: Go to my bio *READ IT YOU BUMS!!!* and click Email Author, or whatever. Anyway, you do that, and then you email me with your name (your site-name, I mean) and tell me who your choice is from the anime characters and OCs available. *Some of you may have to ask for a list of my OCs and the shows they're for. All of them except a few are for YuYu H (that is what I call it—YuYu H) and the others are for Yu-Gi-Oh!. Like Nikio…He's a Yu-Gi-Oh! OC because of who he's paired with…Anyway…So, yeah, that's what you do. Got it?
 
BHS: I do!!
 
Drof: Goody! Anyway, Disclaimer?
 
Disclaimer: I hate all of you. Ford is stupid. Drof is stupider. I hate all of you, again. Ford owns nothing and she's stupid and pathetic and should be shot and left dead in a ditch so the animals can gnaw on her corpse and—
 
Drof: THAT'S ENOUGH!!!! I own the OCs…Stupid disclaimer….
***
Chapter 2: Next Victim
 
 
“Hey, Kara-chan!” BHS called.
 
“What?” the irate demon asked. He was sitting on the bed in the room, glaring in the general direction of the shower. He was, at the moment, dressed only in a pair of black pants, his shirt being non-existent.
 
“Come look at this,” the girl said. Karasu sighed and got up, walking over to BHS. “Don't act like I'm about to kill you, or something,” BHS chided when she noticed his resigned expression. “You look like you're about to be hanged. I just want you to take this little quiz.”
 
“Oh, ye gods,” Karasu groaned. “Why?”
 
“'Cause, it'll be fun.” After a few moments of looking at the girl like she was a deadly virus, Karasu finally sighed and muttered something that was either `Fine' or `Go f*ck yourself' without the asterisk. Either way, he sat down in front of the computer when BHS got up, and began reading the quiz questions.
 
“This is stupid,” he grumbled. BHS whacked him in the back of the head. “Ow!”
 
“Be nice,” she said severely, “and take the quiz, or you're sleeping in the hall.”
 
“Fine, fine,” he muttered unhappily.
***
Body
 
Name: Karasu
Piercing: None, I think…..
Height: Right now….six-foot-nine…I was shrunk….
Shoe-size: I haven't a clue.
Siblings: Um…there's Hotaru, and I know her, and I'm sure there's plenty others….Haretenki gets around a lot.
 
Last
 
Movie You Watched: IT, with BHS…And she wouldn't stop clinging to me for days afterwards…Stupid human…
Movie You Bought: ….I have no money…
 
Song You Listened To: Something BHS put on…
CD You Bought: Once more….I have no money…
 
Person You've Called: …..I haven't used the phone….
Person That's Called You: I think some American government agency called earlier….BHS was running around screaming that the `CIA' was after her and staring in terror at the phone.
TV Show You've Watched: BHS made me watch something….I don't know what it was called…
 
Do
 
You Have A Crush On Someone: NO!!!!
 
You wish that you could live somewhere else: Besides the Kastle? HELL YEAH!!!
You believe in online dating: What's that???
Others find you attractive: Let's see…there's BHS (stop hugging me, you little idiot human), Kirinkuto, so many others…Yes…
You want more piercing: I've never had anything pierced…Well, not in the way BHS says the question means….
You like roller coasters: What are they?
 
You write in cursive or print: ????
***
 
“Haha, Kara-chan, you can't write, can you?” BHS teased.
 
“Just not that gibberish you call `English',” the demon growled.
 
“Whatever,” BHS said, rolling her eyes.
***
For or Against
 
Long-distance relationships: I don't see how you can have a relationship over long distances….Well, not the kind I'm thinking of….Gods, Foxfire's rubbing off on me…
 
People: I hate all people. Except Hotaru. And Haretenki.
 
Smoking: I'd have to say I'm for it….I smoke, sometimes…
 
Gay/lesbian relationships: Why do you humans think it matters? If you care about someone or just want them, it's not anyone else's business whether or not you're both the same gender or not.
***
 
“You just say that `cause you're stalking Kurama,” BHS sniggered.
 
I am not stalking Kurama!” Karasu yelled. “Okay?!”
 
“Whatever you say.”
 
“Grr!”
***
Have You
 
Ever cried over a boy: Yes….
Ever cried over a girl: Ohhh yeah…
***
“Like Kiiyra?” BHS asked in a mockingly sweet tone. Karasu glared at her.
 
“Look, there was never anything between us! Okay?!”
 
“Really?” BHS gave him an innocent look. “Then what about Foxfire?”
 
“Shut up….Besides, I mean Hotaru…” Karasu muttered.
 
“But she's your sister!” BHS gasped.
 
“I am going to hurt you,” the demon warned.
 
“Fine, I'll stop…” the girl grumbled. “You're no fun.”
***
Ever lied to someone: ¬.¬ Who exactly do you think I am? OF COURSE!!!
Ever been in a fist fight: Of course.
 
What
 
Shampoo do you use: Whatever BHS has…
Shoes do you wear: Um…mine?
Are you scared of: Haretenki, BHS when she decides to latch onto me
 
Number
 
Of times I've been in love: Once, just once…
Of times I've had my heart broken: …Well, almost every time I run into my father…No, BHS, I am NOT in love with Haretenki…It's just…
Of hearts I have broken: According to BHS, hers..
Of times my name has appeared in the paper: None, thank the gods.
Of things in my past that I regret: …Most of it…
 
Do you think you are
 
Pretty: ….According to BHS, I am…..
Funny: I am when I'm trying to be serious…
Hott: ….BHS is wolf-whistling at me and staring at my chest…Where's my shirt…?
Friendly: ¬.¬ I hate everyone except my father and my sister. You tell me.
Amusing: …Occasionally.
 
Ugly: I don't think so…
Loveable: ….Not particularly..
Caring: ….Towards Hotaru…
Sweet: Ye gods no!!!
Freaky: I guess…
 
Favorite
 
Four-letter word: Fu—…I think you can guess what I'm going to say.
Actor/actress: ……..
Cartoon: I hate them all. They're stupid.
Anime: …
Chewing gum: ….???
 
Colors: black and red.
Color of nail-polish: I don't wear nail-polish…
Day of the week: The ones I don't get beaten on.
 
Least favorite day: The ones I am beaten on…
Flower: ……..
 
Jelly flavor: I hate them all.
Jewelry: ….
Summer/Winter: Winter…
 
Person who last
 
Slept in your bed: BHS….She was clinging to me…
Saw you cry: Hotaru.
Made you cry: …Haretenki.
Yelled at you: BHS, just a little while ago…
Sent you an email: I haven't got an email address…
 
Have you ever
 
Said `I love you' and meant it: Yes.
***
“Really? To who?” BHS asked eagerly.
 
“Hotaru…” Karasu mumbled in a barely understandable voice. Before BHS could get it into her head to make a comment, he gave her a `no-nonsense' glare.
 
“That's sweet,” BHS said. “You are sweet!”
 
“I am not!”
***
Kept a secret from everyone: I am right now…
Cried during a movie: …..no…
Planned your week based on the TV: No…
Been backstage: No..
 
Been to New York: Thank the gods, never!
Been to California: No.
Hawaii: No.
China: No.
Canada: No.
 
Europe: No.
Asia: …I'm living in Japan…
South America: I've never been to America at all, North or South.
Africa: No.
Japan: I live here for now…
 
What time is it now: ….Too early…
 
This or that
 
Apples or bananas: Apples.
Blue or red: Red.
Wal-Mart or Target: ???
Spring or autumn: autumn.
 
What
 
Are you gonna do after you finish this: Go to sleep.
Was the last meal you ate: Most of BHS's food.
 
Are you bored?: YES!!
 
Was the last noise you heard: BHS telling me to shut up and take the quiz.
Last smell you sniffed: Ramen.
 
Friendship/love
 
Do you believe in love at first sight: No…I don't.
Do you want children one day and if so, how many: I didn't want any, but I have them….And I have no idea how many….
***
“I knew about Foxfire,” BHS said, “but I didn't know you had other children. Howd'ja get `em?”
 
“How do you think?” Karasu asked. “You're not really that stupid, right?”
 
“I mean, whose are they?” the girl corrected. Karasu shrugged. “How can you not know?!” BHS demanded.
 
“Haretenki decided to make a little money out of me when I was about twenty. From then on for about thirty years, he sold me,” Karasu told her, his quiet voice full of pain.
 
“What for?”
 
“What do you think?” the man asked her. He gave her a rather bitter smile. “Some of the people he sold me to where female, so it stands to reason that I have children other than Foxfire.”
 
“Oh…”
***
Most important thing to you in a friendship is: Respect.
 
Other Info
 
Do you speak any other languages: All of them except English.
Last book you read: I don't know…
 
Something in your bedroom you like: I hate my bedroom.
 
You
 
Nicknames: Kara-chan, and the rest I can't repeat…
 
Initials: ….
How old do you look: About twenty-five.
How old do you act: ….BHS says I act like an old man…I'M NOT OLD!!
Glasses/contacts: Nope.
 
Braces: None.
Do you have any pets: No, but Hotaru's got Bob…
You get embarrassed: …..never?
What upsets you: …..I'm not answering that question.
 
Finish the sentence
 
I love to…sleep, and eat BHS's food.
I miss………..
I'm annoyed by: BHS constantly hugging me…
I want to be………
 
I would never…stop calling BHS annoying.
I am tired of….I'm not going to say it…
I will always…be irritated by BHS.
***
“Hey!” BHS said. “That's mean!”
 
“But true,” Karasu replied.
 
“You're tired of him hurting you, aren't you?” BHS asked quietly. Karasu looked at her, his eyes full of pain, and then looked away.
 
“Yes, I am,” he whispered. “I just…I just want him to stop…”
 
“Kara-chan…” BHS said tenderly. She felt so helpless. There was nothing she could do to take away that pain in his eyes and his voice, nothing she could do to make him feel better. She hated the way that felt. The girl wrapped her arms around Karasu and laid her head on his chest, offering comfort as best as she could.
 
Wordlessly, the man put his arms around her and pulled her close.
 
“Thank you,” he whispered, too soft for her to hear.
***
Drof: ….It wasn't s'posed ta be sad…Don't worry, it's only that bit…
 
BHS: Poor Kara-chan…*huggles Karasu.*
 
Karasu: ZZZzzzZZZzzz…
 
BHS: ¬.¬
 
Drof: R&R!!!