Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ The Moments We Live For ❯ Chapter 2: Confusion And A Kiss ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Confusion And A Kiss
 
BHS: ^^0 I got bored one day and thought this up. It's BHS/Karasu fluff, and, so far, I believe the only non-shounen-ai pairing I have written. ^^0 Heh. Well, we all know where my interests lie now, don't we? Okay, so I'm obsessed with shounen-ai…THAT'S NOT MY FAULT!! ^^0 Besides, it's fine, I'm a girl. It's just like guys and the lesbian-thing, right?
 
Drof: …Would you shut up? Please?
 
BHS: ^^ Alright. I'm happy, `cause I getta make Kara-chan like me. Yay!
 
Drof: Really. Shut up.
 
BHS: Fine. Anyway, Disclaimer?
 
Disclaimer: Drof owns nothing.
 
Drof: OCs!! I own BHS.
 
Warnings: Fluffiness, an actual male/female pairing—YAY!! I feel so proud—, shirtlessness on the part of Karasu, and a kiss.
***
Confusion And A Kiss
 
 
BHS had, for a long time, shared her apartment with the mysterious, enigmatic, and totally hot Karasu. She didn't know why. She didn't know how he'd managed to get there—neither did he, for that matter. She had absolutely no clue why he didn't just leave. She really wondered how she managed to pay rent, because her money had long ago run out, and she didn't have a job.
 
That paragraph does, in fact, have a point. It sort of sets the stage for the rest of the story, which shall be written in my slow, meandering, constantly off-topic manner.
 
The morning that this story begins on, BHS was sitting up in her bed, gazing fondly at the object of her obsession—Karasu. He was sprawled out over roughly two-thirds of her bed, and still managed to look small and defenseless and very, very sexy.
 
The girl allowed her gaze to linger happily on his shirtless upper body, knowing she probably wouldn't get another chance like this anytime soon.
 
She let her gaze wander over the man's chest and stomach, staring happily—and perhaps a tad hungrily—at the smooth white skin that was unbroken save for the darker areas of scar tissue. Her eyes moved upwards, towards his face, and lingered over his slim, white throat and the large quantities of silky black hair falling over his shoulders.
 
She looked at his face, staring mostly at the pale, thin lips that were parted slightly—and so very invitingly.
 
BHS leaned forwards, and stopped, realizing suddenly what she was doing.
 
`You were about to kiss him!' her mind yelled.
 
`Yes,' she replied to it, `I know.'
 
`That's not good!' it said.
 
`Sure it is,' BHS argued. `Kissing Karasu is, in fact, very, very good.'
 
`No! He'll be mad,' her mind warned her.
 
`He won't know,' she pointed out. Then she realized she was having a conversation with herself, and stopped. She then realized that she was still leaning over Karasu, their faces only inches apart.
 
`He looks so cute when he's sleeping…' she thought to herself. `Of course, wouldn't this be, like, like molesting him or something?'
 
`Yes!' her mind cried. `It would be!'
 
`Who asked you?' BHS responded irately.
 
`…You did.'
 
`Oh.' There was a long moment of silence in BHS's mind, and then she shook her head and told her mind to please go away, it was being annoying. It `hmph'ed and did so. And BHS was left there, staring down at Karasu.
 
`This probably isn't right,' she reflected. `I mean, I know he doesn't like me, so this really is kinda taking advantage of him…'
 
“Oh, what the hell,” she said aloud, and went the rest of the way, pressing her lips against Karasu's.
 
She expected several things. She partially expected him to wake up and begin yelling at her, and she also partially expected him to stay sleeping. She did not, however, expect him to grab her and pull her to him. That was completely and totally unexpected, and that is exactly what happened.
 
BHS went something like “Mmph!”, and her eyes went very wide.
 
It took her a moment to register that Karasu was kissing her, but when she did, she very nearly died of joy. Instead of doing that, however, she opted for kissing him back, which was much funner and involved kissing Karasu.
 
She received something of a shock a bit later, when she realized that, for the last minute or so, Karasu's tongue had been in her mouth. This was certainly not an unpleasant sensation. In fact, it was quite enjoyable.
 
BHS thought about it for a moment, with the bit of her mind that wasn't concentrated on the fact that Karasu was French-kissing her, and came to a conclusion rather quickly.
 
`This is nice,' she decided, and stopped thinking altogether.
 
All good things must come to an end, and this is incredibly true of good things like kisses. When the kiss did end, BHS found herself being hugged—no, huggled—by Karasu, which was nice too.
 
She fell asleep in his arms, with a smile on her face.
***
 
Far later that morning, Karasu woke up. BHS was already up and about, humming to herself as she made a pot of ramen—that was the only meal she'd ever been able to make without hurting herself, so she made it a lot. That, of course, explains why she was making ramen for breakfast.
 
“What are you doing?” Karasu groaned.
 
“Making breakfast.”
 
“…Ramen is not breakfast, BHS,” the man pointed out.
 
“Sure it is.”
 
“Whatever,” Karasu sighed. “Don't make me any, I'm not hungry and I want to live.”
 
“Now that's just hurtful,” the girl sniffled.
 
“So?”
 
There was a long moment of silence, during which BHS whistled loudly and annoyingly just to irritate Karasu, until he apologized for being mean. Finally, his poor ears couldn't take it anymore.
 
“Fine!” he yelled. “I'm sorry! Happy?”
 
“Yeah.” There was another long moment of silence, during which BHS went back to humming.
 
“You know,” she said after about three minutes, “you kissed me earlier.”
 
“Did I?” Karasu replied, not really listening.
 
“Yeah, you did.” BHS flounced into the room, and sat down next to him on the couch with her ramen.
 
“That's nice.”
 
“Yes, it was.” BHS stopped for a moment, reveling in the memory. “Y'know, you French-kissed me.”
 
“Did I…What?!” Karasu's eyes snapped open, and he glared at BHS. “I most certainly did not!”
 
“Yes,” she giggled, “you did.”
 
“No, I didn't…Why would I do that?”
 
“Because you love me?” the girl offered hopefully.
 
“…….” Karasu didn't respond. BHS took this as a good sign.
 
“Kara-chan?” she asked, only a bit hesitantly. “Do you…love me?”
 
“….You know what?” Karasu said finally. “I think I do.”
 
BHS didn't say anything. She just sort of shrieked and huggled Karasu, and proceeded to kiss him again.
 
This time, it was much more satisfying.
***
Drof: …I know, I know, it's horrible.
 
BHS: ^^ I like it. Review everyone, okay? ^^ Please?