Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ XXX Blood heritage ❯ XXX Blood heritage ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

< I don't own any of the characters!!!!!!!! >


XXX Blood heritage

//////////////////////////////////////


Darkness fills the night; mist fills the air of the ally...


No sound could be heard....But wait...


A small black figure appeared raced among the mist with a small bundle wrapped in a purple cloth in the figure's arm. Behind the black figure many shadows soon followed the black figure's trail.


As the flowing shadows vanished from sight, the silence air was filled with the sound of a baby sobbing. "Shhhh, little one, they are not after you. You are safe." A soft smoothing voice spoke to a golden bangs and black hair with red highline at the tip of the child's spike hair.


The black figure sat in the dark calming the crying bundle. "Daddy is always here for you…. Unfortunately they are after me." Place the now sleeping bundle softly onto the pavement. "You're not safe with me." Then leaving the safety of the dark ally corner and into the danger zone.


While the black figure was trying to find a way to get out of the misty ally aimlessly dashing....


Till....


"There you are little devil." A shadow figure appeared in front of the black figure.


"You again." The black figure growled as he tries to back away.


"Hm, hm, hm. What an 'A' Class demon like you doing in the flintiness of the human world?" As another shadow appear behind the black figure, as others started to appear till the black figure was surround by shadows. "Now be a good demon and surrender to us." One of the shadows speaks.


"What if the answer is......NO!?"

"Then you are in trouble, GET HIM!" Before the black figure could make his escape, the trap has been activated. A sea of shadows swallowed the black figure like a huge wave.


'HIKARI!' Was the last thought that came to the figure's mind......


////////////////////////////////////////////////



The night was cool and quite......


"HIKARI!!!!!!!!!!!"


Maybe not tonight......


Hiei, an 'A' class demon working for Prince Koema along side with Yusuke Urameshi, Kazuma Kawabarm and Youko Kurama. Hiei who was sleeping in his tree was rudely interrupted by his dream.


"Curse this stupid dream, this is the third time in a week." A black spike hair demon whose sleep been interrupted by a dream..... Got irritated cause he was having trouble sleeping. "AHG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If I don't get any sleep, I don't think I will be able to stay awake for the meeting with Koenma!"


Growling in frustration looking for answers only to be answer by the meowing and the hissing of the stray cats. "SHUT UP! Stupid cats." Yelled quietly before returning to his slumber.


////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// ///////


NEXT MORNING


[AT KOENMA'S PALACES]


"Youko Kurama and Hiei, I got a mission for you. Two Demons actives around the city call as Domino, I want you two to go and investigate it and bring the lost demons. Oh and Kurama I heard that you going to transfer to Domino high."


"Yeah....For a few months only....."


"So, what is so special about these two Demons?" Hiei asked, Truth is that he wants to get the job done quick, so he could catch a bit more shuteye.


Koenma rest his hands on the stacks of papers with a sigh. "One of the two demons gives out a strong demon chi, you would not have trouble with that one. But the other one, his or her demon chi is very faint, I bet you two will be having trouble with that one." Explain Koenma.


"Koenma? Could you give me more info on the two demons? Kurama asked the Prince. "Ok, I start with the fainter one, which I have no clue of identity.....but....." Koenma shuffled the few bits of paper with nervous. "Hiei may I asked you to step outside for a while." This caught the fire demon off guard, but it did not convene that him to get out of the room. "I would explain to you what happen okay?" Kurama gave his best to get Hiei out of the room in exchange on what event happen in the room.


"Oh, right..." With that Hiei vanish form sight. "Koenma what is it that you want to talk to me?"


"Well, Kurama, it is quite difficult to tell about the..." Before Koenma could finish. "Please don't tell me that he or she is another 'S' class blood demon. I don't think an 'A' class can handle another one only...." Kurama wave his hands up in a 'no, no, no way' position.


Koenma laugh. "Don't worry, it's not that. I just don't know how to brake this news to you..." As he wrap his finger around each other and rested his head on them.


"What if I say? About your brother?" The topic caught Kurama off guard. "I heard and read about him. Speedy Spike, is that what they call him?"


"But that is the most painful thing in my life. My little brother.....he sacrificed himself for me." Kurama's fists rolled up into a ball and shaking with rage. "I'll never forgive myself or that hunter for his death. I don't think he will ever forgive me either."


"Don't worry, I think he has already forgiven you." Koenma began, "If not he might not have reborn with you as your twin, and to carry on with the conversation we left off. He's the one whose giving out his own chi for demons to follow."


"WHAT!" This caught Kurama's attention. "You got to joking! My mother says that I'm the only child. How is it possible that I have a twin brother without knowing that I have one?" Kurama asked the prince.


"To answer, I'm not joking with you. Secondly you have been separate from him since birth, he was taken by your birth father." Koenma watches Kurama's aura raising with excitement as Kurama leapt towards Koenma. "How do he look like? Where he lives? What am I going to say to him?"


Kurama started to loose his cool and when into his hidden hyper stage. "Truly Kurama, I don't know how he look like or where he lives, my men have lost sight of him and your father at that time." The fox demon face fall towards the ground animation style.


'Why do my happiness always lasts for a short time only?'


"But I have something might help." Koenma disappeared under the table then reappeared with a glass bottle of blue liquid seal up tight.


"This blue liquid has the ability to bring out the demon form out the person, it does not affect humans."


The fox demon picks up the glass bottle and started to exanimate it. "You have to be careful with that stuff, I only have two bottle of it here, it takes months to make or get such things."


"Also if you want to see your brother's full fox form, make sure that all of them drool over him." Picking up the papers. "Ok...... Before I sent you and Hiei off, your brother fox form will have black tips ears, four brown sock feet and a very spiky tail."


As Koenma lean back on his chair . "After finding your brother, you and Hiei have to find the other one fast, it will not be easy." Putting both his hands on his face. "If that demon falls into the wrong hands, the human world, the demon world and my world will be a hell of destruction." Explained.


"But what makes that demon so special?"


"..."


"A Golden Eye Demon."