Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ " Chocolate Lovers" ❯ A try after listening..... ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

A try after listening…….

"Konnichi wa,Yuriko." greeted Shuuichi

" Arr… Knonnichi wa , Shuuichi. Yuriko greeted back

You seemed to be in a good mood and why is it so…as u were always in a bad mood during Christmas." Asked a curious Yuriko .

" Nothing , I am fine, Just fine, said Shuuichi in a sweet voice.

" Well , I needed to see Rina-sensei, so excuse me for a while Yuriko."

" There' no problem… , said Yuriko looking at the direction had just walked.

" something must had happened yesterday , if not why is she in such a good mood ?Not like the Shuuichi I know during Christmas…" thought Yuriko.

Shuuichi went to the teacher office and went to find Rina-sensei and found her at her place doing some preparation of work for the next class.

" Knonichi wa," Rina-sensei.

" Knonichi ,Shuuichi-chan ."

" you are in a good mood."

" Hai , sensei.

" So , Sensei, why did u call for me." Asked Shuuichi.

" Oh , nothing much , just want to pass these stacks of paper to the a girl called Jori

she's the monitor of Class 2c."

" But I think I could pass it to her afterwards myself ."

" Iie, sensei. Since I'm free I could do this for u." said Shuuichi

Shuuichi just got the stacks of papers and went off in a fast movement after greeting her sensei goodbye.

" Shuuchi-chan is sure in a good mood today." Said Rina-sensei who continue from where she stopped.

" Class c… Class c.. where is it ." murmured to herself.

" oh, there it is."

"Knock.. Knock…

Everyone attention is at Shuuchi now.

" Gomen for disturbing , could I speak to Jori-chan?"

"I .m Jori, what couldi do for you."

" oh , Rina-sensei wanted me to pass this to you."

Shuuichi passes the papers to her .

" Arigato!"

Just as Shuuichi wanted to leave and went back to her class . She was stopped by a boy.

" Gomen , Shuuichi-chan .. could I …ar….have a word with you outside."

" Hai!"

" What could I do for you."asked shuuchi

" Kudasai ….Shuuichi-chan could u go wit h me out on a date tomolo?

" Kudasai…..

" Gomen…." Shuuchi started replying but was stopped

" No need to say anymore , gomen for wastingyour time ." said the boy

" Gomen. …. but I had not finished my sentence." Said a blur Shuuichi

" Gomen I could not go out with you tomolo….

" Isn't that what I expect." the guy thought.

" As I'm not free tomolo , could you make it today."

"NANI?" said the boy wit h a blur look on his face.

" I said if u could make it today, if u could … we could go out as u had invited me…

" I….I could , arigato for accepting my invitation."

" I meet u at the gate.."

" HAI" reply Shuuichi happily.

And soon by the recess ,every boys who had been rejected by Shuuichi found out that she had accept a date from a guy from the c Class…..

" NANI… Shuuchi you had accepted a date ." said Yuriko

" HAI ,is there a problem."

" Hai, u are having a fever …. So I need to bring u to a clinic soon ." said Yuriko pulling Shuuichi out of the door.

" I'm not ! I just thought over , and I guess I must have normal dating like everyone do!"

" That's the problem , you never had a date."

" You seems another person since in the morning."

" My thoughts had changed since yesterday.. so I decided to try going out for a date , that's all!"

" And who's the one who made u changed our Shuuichi?'

" Well… a DJ by the nick of Chocolate."answer a dreamy Shuuichi thinking of the speech "Chocolate had said yesterday

"CHOCOLATE???????