Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ "CUT! Yu Yu Hakusho!" ❯ Outtakes 1-3 ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

AnimeAngel007: Hello! I'm incredibly bored so I decided to write YYH outtakes! *waves hands* Woooooohhh!!!

The YYH gang: O_O0

AnimeAngel007: I do not own YYH or any other anime series just so you know…now on with the outtakes!!!

"CUT!!! Yu Yu Hakusho!"

Outtake #1

Scene: Yusuke runs in to save Keiko from Hiei…

Yusuke: Hiei! Come out! I'm going to kick your face in!!!

*silence*

Yusuke: Hiei?

*more silence*

Botan: Oh Geez…HIEI!!!

Yusuke: Hey don't shout…ow…

Botan: Oh sorry…

Hiei: *runs in* Sorry I'm late!!!

Yusuke: What the heck happened! We have to start the whole scene over again!

Hiei: *points to his hair that is very flat* WE'RE OUT OF STINKIN HAIRGEL!!!

Yusuke: O_O

Botan: But the store is just across the street, couldn't you just go over and buy it?

Hiei: I did Baka!

Yusuke: THEN WHAT'S WRONG!!!

Hiei: DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG IT TAKES TO MAKE ONE'S HAIR TO DEFY ALL LAWS OF GRAVITY?!?!?!?!

Director: ……………oh great…

Outtake#2

Scene: When Yusuke died and is about to meet Botan for the first time…

Yusuke: …So I'm a ghost?

*wind blows*

Yusuke: *whispering* Botan?

*wind blows again*

Yusuke: *now shouting* BOTAN!!!

Botan: Yusuke!

Yusuke: Botan? *looks around*

Botan: Down here!

Yusuke: *looks down from where he was floating* Botan?!? What the heck are you doing down there! You're supposed to be flying on an oar!

Botan: I know, but…

Yusuke: Yeah?

Botan: YOU NUMBSKULL!!! HAVE YOU EVER TRIED TO FLY ON SOMETHING THAT HAS BEEN IN ALGAE INFESTED WATER ALL DAY?!?!?!?!

Yusuke:*sighs*

Director: We're sorry Botan! We lost the old oar so this one will have to do!

Botan: NO WAY I'M RIDING SOMETHING THAT CAME FROM A CHILDREN'S CAMP!

Yusuke: Children's camp?

Director: Hehe…we were on a tight schedule and the camp was the closest place we could get an oar so…

Yusuke: I can't believe I even excepted this job…

Outtake #3

Scene: Kurama, Hiei, and Gouki are in the woods with the stolen items…

Hiei: *slashing trees with the sword* Haha with this sword we'll be able to make an army of demons! I say we go to the nearest city and carve out an entire army of them! *continues

slashing trees with the sword*

Kurama: MEANIE!!!

Gouki: Huh?

Kurama: What have the trees ever done to you?!?!

Hiei and Gouki: *fall over anime style*

END!!!

AnimeAngel007: Hee hee…

Yusuke: THAT DIDN'T REALLY HAPPEN!!!

Kuwabara: YOU MADE THAT UP!!!

*BONG*

Kuwabara and Yusuke are on the floor unconscious.

AnimeAngel007: Well they are right though… This was entirely fiction so it didn't really happen. Ok bye!