Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ "Silver Ashes In The Wind" ❯ The Falcon Lives ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

"SILVER ASHES IN THE WIND"

By LadyMakai

~~I'll only say this once throughout the whole story: All properties and characters of YuuYuu (YuYu, Yuu Yuu, Yu Yu...well, hey! People have different ways spelling it!) Hakusho(TM) belongs to Yoshihiro Togashi and etc. Please enjoy this fanfic, and review as well! Um...I guess FLAMES are accepted too...~~ If you don't know...which is a remarkable possibility, this is Self-Insertion, and its YoukoxRaeynn (-pronounced as 'Rein' or 'Rain'-) (d.f.) //\\ KuramaxYou, OCxOC, OCxOC, and HieixYuusuke. -And, of course, there's Kuwabaka - er - I mean, KuwaBARA bashing as well.-

Silver Ashes in the Wind

By ~LadyMakai~

----------------------------------------------------------

|~:~|Chapter One: THE FALCON LIVES |~:~|

----------------------------------------------------------

The palace was as quiet as ever. He was stamping on the documents presented by the ogres a few hours ago, and yet he was not finished. Then, the screen in his office was plastered with an arrow.

"W-where did that come from?" the young prince asked to no one. He stood up from the chair, his beige-brown cape billowing behind him. He took the arrow from the screen, and it was attached with a note: "The Falcon Lives!" and a falcon-like symbol was surrounded by the Phoenix, Chimera, Unicorn, and the Tiger.

`The Falcon...?' Koenma asked himself...and then he understood. He took out his Communicator, and said, "Botan, get me the detectives NOW!"

--------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------

Yuusuke Urameshi, sixteen, was sitting under a sakura tree near Sarayashiki. With him, was Kazuma Kuwabara, sixteen as well. Above them, was the fire Koorime, Jaganshi Hiei, over a thousand years old, though looks around a Ningen's age of ten. In front of them, was a small fox...with golden eyes...and five tails: it was Kurama (seventeen), or rather, YOUKO Kurama (who is WAAAY older than Hiei), in his kitsune form. Then out of nowhere, Botan popped right in front of them. Yuusuke jumped and hit his head on a branch, Kuwabara did the same, Hiei opened his eyes, and the fox's five tails swished with amusement.

Yuusuke, who was rubbing his head, turned to Botan. "WHY do you keep on doing that?!?!?" he yelled.

"That's not important!" Botan yelled back, her voice shrilly, making the fox's fur stand on one end, Hiei cover his ears, and Kuwabara jump and hit his head - again.

Kurama, who'd now changed back to his ningen form, said emotionlessly, "Koenma. Mission."

Botan nodded, and opened a portal to Rei-Kai. "He said HE'D explain." Kuwabara, who had two rather large bumps on his head, went in, then went the fire Koorime, the kistune, the Toushin, and finally, went in the Grim Reaper.

|-------------------------------------------------------------- ---SPIRIT WORLD---------------------------------------------------------------------- -----|

Hiei, Yuusuke, Kurama, Botan, and Kuwabaka - er - Kuwabara landed on the floor of the Rei-Kai palace: Hiei, Yuusuke, Kurama, and Botan landing on their feet, and Kuwabara landing on his - er - arse. Yuusuke was practically howling, Hiei smirked, Kurama was smiling, but quickly covering it with his hand, and Botan...well, let's say Botan was laughing harder than Yuusuke.

Before Kuwabara could say comments to them, Botan quickly led them to Koenma's office, where they found the teenage prince Koenma Daiouh was sitting on his 'big chair.'

"OKAY, PACIFIER-BREATH!" the angry Toushin spat. "WHAT'S SO IMPORTANT THAT YOU HAVE TO RUIN A FRIGGIN' WONDERFUL DAY FOR?!?!?!?"

"Do any of you know the legend of The Falcon?" Koenma asked calmly, but everyone could see that he was shaking with fear.

"I do," Kurama said. "The Falcon. SHE is accompanied by The Phoenix, The Chimera, The Unicorn, and The Tiger. This 'band' of course, only uses it for good. And Koenma...trust me. They died a LONG time ago."

Koenma shook his head. "THIS proves it." He handed the four Tantei the note he'd seen earlier. Kurama was spluttering, "B-b-but...how? I saw their slaughter with my own eyes!"

"Well...this girl, ___F.N.___ ___L.N.___, is her human form ONLY! Yuusuke, I believe she goes to Sarayashiki?"

The rather angry demon lord nodded. "Yeah. She does."

|-------------------------------------------------------------- -S.J.H. Next Morning-------------------------------------------------------------------- ------|

___F.N.___ ___L.N.___, or more specifically, YOU, were sitting in the front of the class by Yuusuke (Kuwabaka - er - bara was sitting in the back with Keiko). Mr. Takenaka, who was about to finish his Japanese History class, was droning on and on and on about Japanese - well - HISTORY!

After class ended, Yuusuke and Kuwabara purposely held you back. "What do YOU fools want?" you snapped.

"You need to come with US to Rei-Kai," Yuusuke said to you, and without ado, he opened a portal, and he, Kuwabara, and you jumped in. You and Yuusuke managed to land gracefully on your feet, but Kuwabara, once more, landed on his bloody arse.

`Bloody hell!' you thought to yourself. `I haven't been here in a few hundred years...'

"Hey, fatass!" You were calling to Kuwabara, who was barely off the ground. "Hurry up and get on your stupid feet. The stupid 'king' wants us, doesn't he?"

Kuwabara nodded stupidly, and he quickly stood up. He followed you and Yuusuke, and in no time, you were at the front door of Koenma's office. You pushed the large oak doors open, and there, waiting were Kurama (of whom you KNEW was Youko Kurama), and the quirky fire Koorime, Hiei. Koenma, as always, was in his chair - IN TEENAGE FORM.

"What do you want?" you snapped.

Koenma gulped and said, "SO, The Falcon IS alive?"

"Um...what the hell gave you your first friggin' clue!?!?!" you shouted. (Oooh! You've got large lungs there! *gets hit by a brick* I'll shut up now.)

"Where're the others?" the Prince asked you.

You shrugged. "Dunno."

"The baka onna's saying the truth," the Jaganshi said. "She DOESN'T know."

You reached up into your hair, pulling out - a seed? "Look, if I can't find them, THREE-EYES can't find them, YOU can't find them, then Felisha will." You turned to the seed and said, "Falcon's Pet, RISE!"

There was a blinding light, and, in an instant, instead of a puny seed, there was a large bald eagle, and instead of white feathers on its head, silver, and instead of brown for its body and tail, it was a greyish-silverish-blackish color. "Felisha, find them," you commanded, and the bird fluttered out.

"MEANWHILE..." Koenma said, "...mind telling more of The Mystic Animals?"

"Fine," you answered, a bit annoyed. "The Mystic Animals started around the time when King Enma was still a child. Only Kamurii (the phoenix) and I, the falcon, knew of our powers. The others, the chimera, the unicorn, and the tiger, or rather Itashyaii, Lokiyouro, and Isushatashii, didn't know of this yet. Then, one day, we, while playing in the woods of the Makai, were attacked by this SS+ class demon. Oh yes. We were only around the age of Youko Kurama when he was a kit back then. Our clan, the Toukami Ikarurii clan, sensed this demon, and went to find us. BUT when they got there, the five of us were glowing. Kamurii, glowing crimson, I, glowing silver, Itashyaii, glowing orange, Lokiyouro, glowing white, and Isushatashii glowing orange as well. Our eyes were - literally - blazing with fire, and wind was picking up its pace. We felt that we were - controlled - by someone else. From my hands, came out a golden whisp of wind, then forming into a large falcon. Out of Kamurii's hands came the phoenix. Out of Itashyaii came the chimera. Out of Lokiyouro came the unicorn. And out of Isushatashii came the tiger. They were, as Makai myths call them, 'The Mystics.' Other worlds, like the Meikai, call them, 'The Mystic ANIMALS.' Around our age of twenty-five, we'd mastered our powers, using them for ONLY good, as in fighting demons away from our clan, from YOUKO'S clan, and EVEN away from the Koorime Isle. Yomi, Raizen, and Mukuro, the current three lords of the Makai, were overly impressed, and sent themselves after us. Of course, Mukuro was defeated easily, Yomi was a bit harder, and so was Raizen. But we defeated all three. Once more, they were impressed, and the name 'The Mystic Animals' stuck to us. But one time, Youko's clan was robbing ours. What YOUKO thought was our demise, was actually our escape. And then, we reverted to our human forms. Kamurii is known as "Alisha Monroe." Itashyaii is known as "Utsukushii Toukasto." Lokiyouro is known as "Joy Silicon." And Isushatashii is known as "Silver Pounds." The legend continued on…until one day, we were separated from each other…. Kamurii sent `Camelot,' Itashyaii sent `Lola,' Lokiyouro sent `Arthur,' Isushatashii sent `Lady,' and I sent `Felisha,' from what I've heard, and we tried to find each other….but I've noticed that none reached its destination. I just hope Felisha is all right."

Then, as if on cue, your eagle flew in, carrying a small eaglet in its mouth. "OH MY GODS!" you shrieked. "CAMELOT!"

Felisha dropped the eaglet in your arms, and you saw that the bird was covered in blood. Scratch marks were on its wings. You let him down softly on Koenma's desk and you raised one of your hands. You placed your palm in the front of Camelot's beak, and you said, "Eagle, I command you to rise."

Then, the eagle was covered in blinding white light. Only YOU and Felisha were used to it. Kurama transformed into his kitsune form and hid under the desk. Koenma turned into his baby form and the same. Yuusuke transformed into his Toushin form and raised his hands. A defense was formed around him. Hiei was unwrapping his Jagan, and the eye opened, ALSO forming a barrier around him. Kuwabaka - er - bara was the only one who didn't have a defense. He was staring straight at the light trying to close his eyes, but couldn't. The light was forcing his eyes open…for no reason at all… And then, in all of a sudden, the eaglet, Camelot, was back to the fresh eaglet it was: NOT bloodstained, the scratch marks were gone.