Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ ...the title? ❯ the royal pain-in-the-ass ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Isis:hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii i have 1 review!!!!!!!!!!!!tho it was probably so i'd shut up...sniffle...shiff...whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
chi bi Hiei: SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Isis:YO-
Mia:DON'T TELL ISIS TO SHUT UP...ONLY ICAN DO THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*beats Chibi Hiei with the poor old warn out PVC pipe*
Isis and Mia:'^__^''
Chibi Youko Kurama:ohhhhh*stels mia's sword*
Mia: GET BACK HERE YOU LITTLE !#@$^%$^%@&^^%&^%&%&$&&%^&%%^%t%%w
Isis:NOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MIA STOP IT, DON'T HERT YOUKO KURAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
{HERE, ENJOY A NICE PLESENT SCENE OF THE OCEAN, AND NATURE, AND NOB-BLOODIENESS-NESS-NESS-NESS-NESS-NESS-NESS-NESS-NESS-NESS-NESS}
Isis :ok, welll now that thats over,
Mia:X_x
Isis:i said it was over, not non-violent
Mia:X_x
Isis:hehehehehehehehehehe
chibi Hiei:hehehehehheheheheh '^_^'
chibi kurama:oh no, thats bad*tries to heal mia*
chibi Youko Kurama :ohh, shiny...ohhhhh
Isis:*hugs chibi youko kurama*
Mia: X_x...@_@...O_O...O_o...-_-...^_____________^ *hugs chibi Hiei*
chibi Hiei: LET ME GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
chibi Youko Kurama: ohhh...shiny...*steals isis' watch*
Isis:...oh well*hugs Chibi Kurama and Chibi Youko Kurama*ya, and i know it's short deal with it...*glomps chibi youko kurama* chapter 9 is long, till then you'll have to wait, because i already wrote these^_____________________________________^ oh yo more updates: read my story the split, pwease?
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
=chapter 4- the dreaded pain in the ass=
isis groned,having fallen asleep... on her egyptain wolves sekemet...and anubis...and silver, her fox. "
"...ugh-WAHH-"Isis yelled as she fell out of her bed...on to a heep of clothes... and a book... and a squirl?!?!?!...and...a skredriver?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Don't ask. she opeaned her eyes...and promptly shut them agan.
"Isis Ishtar," a young blue ahired women scoldded,"Koenma has been waiting for you all day,it's rude to keep him waiting"
"...ughhh...?"
"Well don'y just sit there, get up,we have to get a move on, come on,"Boton insisted.
"I... and... if... but... sleep... cause... ughh..."And Isis again passed out...having hit her head on the above mentioned skrewdriver. The kitsune
now lay all swirli-eyed and unconcious on the floor as visions of certin silvere haired youkos danced threw her head...drool.
"umhmmmm..."boton said/sighed,"guess Koenma will just have to wait...or..."she smiled and draged Isis away. O_o this woe't end well.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*~*~*
Isis:Review or i will send your sole to ...toco bell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mia: thats special,that there.*backs away slowly*
yusuke:control your self child!!!!!!!!!!
Chibi Kurama:hiiiiiiiii
Chibi Youko Kurama:grrrrrrrr...ohhh*steals yusuke's shiny*
Chibi Hiei:-.-
Chibi Kwabara:Hi
Isis:WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
Chibi Kwabara:I-*is shoved back into a random plothole and ends up in the stone age where cavemen bludgen him with stuff like clubs ^____^*,
Isis:so R&R if you hate kuwabara, or R&R if if you want him to come back,your choice(and i don't hate toco bell, i like it)
Mia:NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-wack-
isis: '^_^'
Mia:X_x