Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ ...the title? ❯ the dreaded info ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Isis:*crying cause she dosent have any reviewere*
Chibi kurama:awwwwww dont cry*smile* they just havent reviewed cause you only posted it today*smile*
Isis:awwww*squeel*
chibi hiei:*glares*no, it's because you suck
Isis:*cries more*wahhhhhhhhhhh
chibi Kurama: that wasnt nice!!!!
Chibi Hiei:I dont care about that worthless bitch!!!
Isis:oh, somebody wants a time out*hits hiei with a PVC pipe(wow that thing gets a lot of use!!)
Chibi Hiei:*cries*WHAAAAAAAAAAAA
Isis:Hehehehehehehehehehe
~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
=chapte r 3- the dreaded info=
this is the longes chapter yet which sais absolutely nothing ^________________^

you don't have to read this chapter to understand the story cause itas just the character bios so i'll type it later, i promis(i have to stop making opromises to people who arent even there)
#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#* #*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*
WELL NOW THAT I GOT REVIEWS (6 COUNT EM 6 REVIEWS) I'LL FINISH THIS CHAPTER LIKE I SAID I WAS GOINGTO...AND BECAUSE HI-CHANKURARA WANTS ME TO.^_________________________^ SO HERE IT IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Isis was(isis:what do you mean was, i'm not dead you know!!!!!!!)a moonlite youko, as well as the only thief to supass the legendary youko kurama. She had been huted and pulled the same stunt as the other thief, and was now a 15 year old mortal, and a recless and ficle spirit decteive. An odd egyptian and a rock goddess.

Mia was a fire demon, a base giturest in the band Friday the 13th and the reincarnation if a fire demon(duh, the above mentioned).15 and loven' it. A demon who joined Isis after a failed attempt at robbing the rekai vault(which may account for her hatred of the chibi spirit prince). kyo is( isis: i had to be WAS but she gets to be IS*fumes in the background*)

Kyo is the 15 year old r
eincarnation of...wow, not a thief,an ice-wolf demon. she joined up with isis a while before they met Mia, while the kitsune was on vacation in America. They once had several experiences with kurama and therest of the tanti, but used magic to erase their memories of the events, tho often new evidence arrises that makes the two wonder if perhaps they subliminaly remember . Mia was neve informed of these events because of a chibified kyo kissing hiei...ya...we'll never tell.

Yumi is the dum da da dummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... 15 year old r
eincarnation of a thunder demon, tho she also commands(ya righ, she spends more time shocking herself) all aspects of storms(besides wind and snow which are kyo's areas),she was the last to join up with the team,also refered to as the for theeves of eternity, which is odd because kyo's a noble and yumi's a magician. thats the main crew,besides the Random Intervention Dude(RID) and the Random Quiestion Dude(RQD).


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Isis:oh ya, if you don't review my fic, i'll cry some more, and if your a heartless
bastard, i'll show up by your bedside with a knife and murder you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Chibi kurama: she dosent mean that, she's just upset, cause nobody likes her story*to isis*even tho you just posted it today.
chibi Hiei:just ignore her because she sucks!!!!!!!
Chibi youko Kurama:ohhhh, shininess-ness-ness-ness-ness-ness-ness-ness-ness-ness-ness-ness-ness-ness- ness-ness-ness-ness-ness-ness-ness-ness-ness-ness-ness-ness-ness-ness-ness- ness-ness-ness-ness-ness-ness-ness-ness-ness-ness-ness-ness-ness-ness-ness- ness-ness-ness-ness-ness-ness-ness-ness-ness-ness-ness-ness-ness-ness-ness- ness-ness-ness-ness-ness-ness-ness-ness-ness-ness-ness-ness-ness-ness-ness- ness-ness-ness-ness-ness-ness-ness-ness-ness-ness-ness-ness-ness-ness-ness- ness
ok, i'm done^_____________________________________________________________^
Isi s:awwwwwwww,HOW CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Chibi Kurama: read and review so Isis-chan will stop crying!
Isis:whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-crack-
Chibi Hiei: wow this thing realy IS usefull  '^______________^'
Chibi Youko Kurama: R&R!!!!!!!* the power of his cuteness compels you*