Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ 1 Week For Lost Love ❯ Prologue

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Kurama's POV

// To think of the way I've wasted a year of my life, mourning and living in pain. I remember thinking that I would die the very first day Hiei left my life. Amazing in how the saying of a few words can shatter your heart like a crystal.

None the less my day was actually eventful. I finally sung the song I wrote, I just couldn't find the heart or courage to tell my teacher where it had come from. I did not like the fact of him knowing it was for my lost lover.....Which I still love to this day. And still miss.

Moreover Yusuke...seems to be playing a very important role in my life now. His worrying for me is even worse then my mother's.

I say it everyday.......That I love Hiei....Even though I know he will never hear it again with his own ears. Yusuke usually never gives words of wisdom, well, not wise ones. But perhaps this time, he's correct.......//

"Maybe...." I whispered shutting my diary. I stood up from the wooden bench in the park, the one I always sat on. I put a slight, but happy smile on my face, couldn't really help it actually. Just watching the silent calming scenory of the park, feeling the way the wind would flow through my red hair. It all made me think of past memories.

I had to be honest with myself. This was trully the first time in a year...I had taken the time to really enjoy the beauty around me. My heart has been other places. I watched many couples and families walk by me. I felt like a spirit, just watching the day go by, the people. And it's like your never trully there.

I turn my head away from the whole thing, and started walking back out of the park.

I was leaving the scenory, the people.

And my memories, behind.