Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ 1 Week For Lost Love ❯ All Is Well? ( Chapter 1 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

DISCLAIMER: I own nothing Yu Yu Hakusho nor the songs that are used in here.

NOTE: Please review! ^^

1 Week For Lost Love

Chapter 1--- All is well?

. . . .

// The only thing that existed in this night was blood, fear, and pain. I could tell, I could most certainly tell as I looked into those glistening fear-filled eyes. The type of feeling, you don't know why, but you get satisfaction from....

It was his look...

His look that kept me going....

That wouldn't allow me to stop.

One simple word could make all this vanish like a nightmare. All he had to do was say "leave" , and I would. His blood would stop flowing onto my hands, his screams of pain would not ache my heart.

And his look....

The look in those deep emerald green eyes....

Would not look upon my dark soul anymore.

Yet he did not. Did not part those bloody lips and say it. The fool, even now, held onto our love as I delivered blow after tearful blow. To much blood as been spilt tonight....It soaks and covers every fiber of my being, and his as well.

Yet his heart is not beleiving it.

I make him beleive, as I look one more time into now blood-tearstained eyes. Never once have they lost that green glow....

Then, for the last time, I step upon that windowseel, and leap out into the night.

Leaving his look, and my love behind, forever,

........

.....For him..... //

"Ahhhh!!" Was all that escaped my mouth as I bolted up in my bed. A very cold sweat running down my face, hell it was all over my body giving me chills. I gripped the side of the sheet and realized that I had grabbed more then that. Slowly unclenching my fist, the blancket fell off revealing my own tear gems.

"Gahgh!" In a fit of rage I threw them across the room, then sunk my face deep into both my hands. Not wanting to see the gems that had come from me, my weakness, shatter into nothing.

"Why are you haunting me? Why these dreams-no-nightmares! All of a sudden?......................

What have I done to you, huh, Kurama!?!"I screamed those words as loud as I could, as if hoping to get an answer.....

But nothing came...Nothing ever does.

I threw on my black taink-top and stormed out of my room, still pissed, actually more confused.

Many of Mukuro's gaurds looked at me dumbfounded as I passed. Knowing if they had said anything to stop me, my anger and much to my utter boredom, would've dropped them where they stood!

I threw the gaurd gaurding the door to Mukuro's main chamber aside, and burst those doors open, nearly breaking them. I wanted this bitch to know I was awake.

"Well, well, well," she looked up at me from her seat, "here comes Hiei, coming into my chamber as if he owns the place, damn looks like someone just shit in his cereal this morning."

"Cool it with the jokes you bionic bitch, I came here with something to discuss!" She rested her head onto her hand, and raised the only eye she had left, in curiousity at me.

"Well?" She urged.

"Listen....I've been having these dreams....Of Kurama lately and I was wondering if-" She raised her hand to silence me.

"No mere dreams can have you, Hiei, all shaken up. A nightmare is at work here and I know.....I've been hearing you scream for the past 6 nights. "

I looked up to her in shock, but before any words could escape me she silenced me again.

"Weren't expecting that were you?"

I shook my head.

"And now you come to me, the only one you can, to see if you could leave to find the source of your torment, am I wrong?"

As if this really didn't surprise me I shook my head, confirming she was correct.

Mukuro stood up from her chair and looked down at me, "Fine you may take your leave."

"That's all I needed to know." I turned my back to her.

"But let me dread some caution on you Hiei, I'm giving you 1 week. Then I wish for you to return to me."

I glared at her in suspicioun, "Why are you letting me leave in the first place?"

She put her hand up, showing two fingers. "2 reasons really. One, you can't train right if your body is under this much stress. 2nd, if I have to hear you scream one more night I'm going to smuther you with the very pillow you sleep on!!"

No words could describe how fast I was gone!

*~*~*~*

Yusuke Urameshi, what to say? Hasn't changed much. Still Spirit Detective, still failing school and/or ditching school, and still loves to pound people's faces into the ground! You have the full package deal with this kid, and hey you can even buy him with a ciggerette!

"Ohhhh boy school starts in fifteen minutes for all you losers except me!!" Yusuke hummed happilly to himself as he proceeded up the street. But happy went to it's extreme when he saw a familiar red-headed boy. //He hee this is gonna be fun!// Swiftly he caught up to Kurama, trotting behind him making very sure that he was not spotted.

Getting a little closer he "tripped" onto Kurama's back, clenching his friend's crotch as he fell.

"Whoopsy sorry bout that!...Hey haven't I seen you somewhere before?" Yusuke asked with a smirk of total satisfaction on his face.

"Yes...that's why I don't go there anymore." Kurama bowed his head, embarrassed, knowing exactly who it was. "Yusuke?"

"Yessum?"

"Please, with all do respect, and of total control of me not ripping your hand off...Could you please....

LET GO OF MY DICK!!!!" Yusuke fell over laughing seeing all the peoples' reaction to Shuichi Minamino, top student in Japan, raection.

Throwing his arm over Kurama he looked at him with a smile, "Yessir hope you have fun at school today!"

Kurama just smiled back, "Yes and do remind me of something as well..."

"What?" Yusuke asked speeding their pace up the street.

An evil smirk appeared on Kurama"s face, "Better sleep with one eye open tonight. And with a cup, as well." Yusuke went white at the thought of what the Yoko might try to do. He knows very well of what happens when Yokos get agressive...

"Yeah I'll write myself a sticky note in class today."

"Oh, so your going today?"

Yusuke narrowed his eyes, "Yesssss....." He stated suddenly noticing Kurama was humming the 'Hallayooya' song. "Smart ass!"

"You do realize we just passed your school?"

Yusuke tightened his grip onto Kurama. "Oh yeah right nice tr-"

"URAMESHI!!!!"

Yusuke groaned, "Oh what the hell!?"

Kuwabara came running up the street. Stopping in front of him. "Yo Urameshi! School is back there you moron!"

"Yeah thinks for info gorilla!" //God dammit! He always ruins my alont times!!!!// Throwing his arm off Kurama he turned to the source of his annoyment, however noticing a confused look on it's face.

"Yo genius! Ya gonna move or just stare?"

Kuwabara put a finger up, "Uhhh Urameshi, what's going on exactly? With Kurama?"

Both looked at eachother, "Huh?"

"You two....Is there something going on, ya know......" Kuwabara didn't finish, just stuck his index finger in and out of his cupped hand.

"Ahhhh!!! Sweet Mary Joseph Christ Kuwabara, show the whole world why don't you!?!" Yusuke screamed, pratically tackling his body to the ground.

"I should probably head to school now." Kurama said with a HUGE sweatdrop on his face.

"So there is something going on!!"

Yusuke leaned on Kurama. "Oh well guess the secrets out!"

"YUSUKE!!" Pushing Yusuke off, he looked to Kuwabara, "There is nothing going on between us! Yusuke is just a perverted f-" Kurama threw his hands over his mouth, silencing his next word from escaping.

"What? I'm a what? Didn't quite here that sweethe-OW!!" Quickly punching Yusuke over the head, Kurama forbidded him from finishing his sentence.

"Your absolutely impossible you know that?" He asked narrowing his eyes with a smile, all the Deetective did was smile. Kurama just sighed to himself as he suddenly heard the ring of Sarayashiki Junior High's bell.

"Well I had better be off. I just have 4 minutes and 39 seconds to get to Melo."

"How on Earth do you know that?" Yusuke asked, folding his arms.

Kurama just gave a slight smile and tapped the side of his head with his finger, "Can't tell, it requires a brain to know." He turned his back and started walking off, leaving Yusuke, who just figured out the joke.

"Yeah ya just keep walkin Fox Boy!!" Yusuke, being as mad as he was, couldn't stop the smile that formed on his face. "That guy....Yo Kuwabara lets go." Yusuke started off walking, however noticing his slightly ugly partner wasn't beside him but still looking at the now gone Kurama. "Yo Kuwa! Havin fun!?"

Kuwabara turned around and caught up to him. Both walked silent until Kuwabara stopped 3 feet away from the school yard entrence at Sarayashiki.

"What is it?"

Kuwabara looked to the sky a rather concerned look on his face, "He puts on a good act," He looked to Yusuke, "you know." Yusuke raised an eye in a bit of confusion. "Don't look at me like that Urameshi, you know what I mean."

Yusuke let his eyes fall to the sidewalk, "It's been a year Kuwabara."

"Yeah and nothings changed."

"What brought this up all of a sudden!?"

Kuwabara pointed to himself. "Yeah well my sixth sense is telling me otherwise! I've never felt Kurama's soul so.....Out of place, so restless. I sensed it as he was leaving, it's like his soul was screaming out and-"

Stopped by Yusuke's slight laughing, he said to him, "Man Kuwabara, the Boogy Man must have sucked for you!" Yusuke turned the corner to head in, already knowing he was late.

"I'm serious Urameshi!!" He followed after. "Why don't you listen to me for once!?"

Yusuke threw his arms over to the back of his head while he walked. "Because, your sixth sense is a load of bull!"

"Grrr!" Kuwabara gripped his friends's shoulders as hard as he could, throwing him against the school doors, "Your the one full of bull shit Urameshi!!! Your so damn caught up on yourself and beleive what you want to that you don't listen to the people who REALLY know!!!"

The Detective just glared at him, as if he was an enemy, "It's been a year Kuwabara, he's over it!!!" Yusuke flipped Kuwabara's hands off and punched him straight in the face while he was off gaurd, the blow sending Kuwabara backwords. Being a former punk, Kuwabara launched himself at Yusuke as if this was another street fight.

"You don't even care do you Urameshi!?" Kuwabara screamed in anger as he threw a punch at Yusuke's face.

"It's none of your business whether I do or not!!" Yusuke screamed back, easily dodging the blow.

Only to send another crushing punch to his commrade's cheek. Not stopping there Yusuke took advantage while he was down to kick him in the side, forcing him to raise to his feet. "That's right Kuwabara take your blows like a man!!" Yusuke sent punch after punch as Kuwabara just stood there, his honor not allowing him to move. "What's wrong Kuwabara!? To afraid to fight back!? What happen to the good old days!?" Yusuke sent one more blow, causing Kuwabara to stagger back.

"Men grow up Urameshi. And as they do certain things change..."

Yusuke rolled his eyes, "Like what? Your balls get smaller, because you've apparently lost yours."

"No.....You know my honor code Urameshi....But you don't know one thing...." Looking as if he was falling to his feet, Kuwabara lepped up and swiftly nailed Yusuke in the face, " My ability to follow my heart!!!!"

Unclenching his fist he didn't even bother to look as Yusuke hit the ground with a thud, he did notice the main thing though. The fact Yusuke did not rise to his feet again

"Mr. Urameshi! Mr. Kuwabara! What in the name of this school is going on!?" Asked none only then Mr. Takenaka.

"Nothing sir!" Was all that Kuwabara spoke as he walked inside.

"Yusuke?" He looked down to him. "Did you two even know you were fighting each other?"

Yusuke didn't speak a word, just picked himself off the ground and walked in after Kuwabara. Realizing that he may be stronger then Kuwabara....But he had won this fight.

Now making the score 1 win...to their now 157 fights.

*~*~*~*