Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ A Kitsune's Request ❯ A Kitsune's Request ( One-Shot )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hey everybody! Sorry I haven't posted anything in a while! I moved recently and my laptop crashed! I'm still recovering some of the older stories I was working on, so I'm gonna make up for it with this one shot. Don't forget to leave a review!
 
Disclaimer: I own nothing but the only female character in this story. She's an original and is all mine!
 
 
A Kitsune's Request
 
Yoko Kurama stares blankly at the television, flipping through the channels while not really seeing anything at all. Hiei, his short friend, growls and gets in the way of the T.V, startling the fox out of his stupor. “Will you quit channel surfing and just put in a movie!” he shouts while pointing at the video cabinet furiously. Yoko blinks; trying to get out of his dazed state. “Huh?” he asked stupidly. Hiei just growls and drags his friend off the couch, “C'mon, we're getting outta here!” Yoko blinks and follows Hiei out the door, “Where are we going?” Hiei just shakes his head. “It's amazing how stupid you can get when your bored!” he mutters as he drags his friend down the street, his stride rapidly increasing in speed. When they turn the corner three blocks down, Yoko finally snaps out of it.
“Hiei, what the hell do you think your doing? You can't just drag me to nowhe─” his sentence is abruptly cut off when he sees the name of the brightly lit building before him. Polecat's Night Club; it was the only place to go to have a good time and meet new people any time, any day. Yoko frowns, “I didn't know I lived so close to pornography…” he mutters. Hiei grunts and yanks Yoko to the entrance. “Wait, Hiei!” Hiei coolly walks past the midnight blue clad bouncer, his Jagan flashing purple as the human guard temporarily forgets what happened in the past five minutes. “Hiei, this is crazy!” Yoko yells in a hushed voice, Hiei grins. Yoko persists, “This is illegal!” Hiei rolls his eyes, “This coming from you, the famous Yoko Kurama, The King of Thieves?”
Yoko's silver ears droop, “You've got a point…” they finally exit the hallway leading to the main room of the club, tables were scattered near a big lighted stage. Yoko looks around at all of the humans and demons sitting at the tables. Hiei pushes Yoko from behind into one of the chairs near the front, surprising Yoko and getting a yelp as he roughly hits the seat. Yoko glares at Hiei as he sits across from him, out of arms reach. Blues music starts as Yoko is about to scold his childish looking friend, drowning out anything he might have said.
And the sight of the most beautiful creature on Earth swaying to the music on stage drove every thought out of his head. With long ebony hair touched with blue and silver, the lightly tanned vixen could have been related to him. The vixen wore dark midnight blue Arabian clothing with black slippers, her smoky amber eyes bright with the adrenaline rush from dancing made her look like a sapphire in the sand. Near the end of the song, the female's gaze sweeps through the crowd and finally rests on Yoko. She gives a small smirk with small deliberate steps; she walks down the platform stairs, her hips rocking extra hard as she gets closer to the silver kitsune.
The midnight vixen pulls out an orange see through scarf and slowly wraps it around Yoko's neck. Her grin widens as Yoko gulps when she pulls him closer. “What is your name, handsome?” she whispers in his ear, her voice a husky growl. Yoko's ear flicks back as he looks up at her. “K-kurama. Yoko Kurama,” he stammers. The female smiles, showing dainty but sharp pointed teeth, “Yoko Kuuraama… I like the way it sounds,” Yoko blinks, then straightens, “And your name is?” “Kaliana,” she purrs. Then she surprises Yoko and Hiei both when she swoops down and lightly kisses Yoko on the lips, ending it with a scratch from her tooth.
Yoko bites his lip and feels the spot where she broke the skin. “What was that for?!” he growls at her. Kaliana smiles and glances at Hiei, “There are too many unreliable males in this world,” she looks over at Yoko, her eyes shining, “I must be very fortunate indeed to have chosen one of the few reliable left as my mate…” she says with a wink as she turns and sashays away, tail flicking in the air. Yoko sits back in his chair, frozen, “What just happened Hiei?” Hiei rests his head on his arms, “You just got hitched by a Night Fox, my friend,” Yoko blinks in amazement, “I didn't expect a temptress would wind up being my life mate…” Hiei smirks, “See what random shit can happen at a club?”
 
 
THE END