Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ A Mother's Love ❯ Chapter 3

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Hiei continued his journey, mostly fighting stronger and stronger opponeants, until he finally came across a demon surgeon. Hiei had spent more time until deciding on getting the implant.

"Y
ou're the demon surgeon shigure"

" What do you want?"

"S
imple, all i want is a jagan implant."

T
he demon turned to get a look at hiei, finding a short fire demon.

"A little thing like you wouldn't survive it"

"Wouldn't survive it... I don't care what you say, give me the implan
t."

The demon surgeon got up.
"The jagan implant is only for certain demons, and you aren't one of them. Even for those demons who do get the implant, don't master it, or they pass away from it's power. your power is impressive, but if i give you the implant, after that your energy will be serverely reduced to possibly either a very low class demon, or the implant may possibly kill you. The surgery alone could kill you, and it's extremely painful as well"

" pain? i don't care about that, i assure you i can handle it."

Hiei took out his blade, and stabbed it threw one of his hand. so the blade went through the hand and was sticking out the other side. He didn't even wince at the pain.

"So you
can deal with pain can you?"

H
iei took his sword out his hand.

"I will pay
you anything you want, to get the operation. So do it"

" Alright, what do you want the implant for?"

" I want it to find certain things, that's all you need to know"

"I usually only operate on those with stories to tell otherwise they aren't worth me operating on"

"I'm known as the
forbidden child, and have had no home, and I've also been kicked out of everyplace I've had in terms of a home, that good enough?"

"yes
, that is good enough"

the surgeon got things prepared for the surgery, hiei was laid down where he was supposed
to. He had to be latched down. Hiei was instructed to try and break out and he couldn't.
“Good, can't get out.”

“Is this really necessary?”

“For this implant it is. I said this will be painful, so much as to where patients have a tendency to rip out their own eyes. Do you still want to go through with this?”
 
“Just do it already.”
 
The surgeon got to work with Hiei, giving the young demon the Jagan implant. It was so painful, Hiei said he could take pain, this pain though was unlike any Hiei had ever felt in his life. So painful as if the implant was successful, he'd never feel an extreme pain like that again, and he hadn't before the operation. The process of getting the implant was long, and it got to one point where Hiei actually started using his energy as best he could to withstand the pain of the implant. He started having memories and flashbacks of the day he was thrown from the island in the sky, once again he could hear her, her cries to save his life. One of the only ones who ever cared about him, and probably the only one who ever did was his mother… “When you come back, seeking the revenge that you and we deserve, please kill me first.” Hiei couldn't help but yell out in pain. Even though he yelled out in pain, he didn't mention any names or yell out any names. The next thing he remembers is laying on the ground, as he woke up, his forehead wrapped in bandages. Whatever he owned was in pile on the floor next to him. He woke up, and got himself up, his energy extremely low… Hiei didn't care, he got up, gathered his stuff and went outside hearing the surgeon.

“So your up”
 
“Yeah I am, now that I go what I wanted, I'll be going now.”
 
“That isn't recommended Hiei, your energy is extremely low… leave now and you will most likely be killed.”
 
“That's not your concern”
 
“If you stay I can teach you some sword techniques, so you can actually use it properly.”
 
“sword techniques… why would you bother?”
 
“It's nothing personal dealing with you. Just I like to see my paitients survive the surgery I perform on them, but if you still want to, go ahead and leave.”
 
Hiei thought quietly to himself for a few minutes.

“Fine… I'll stay, but only for a few days. Then I'm leaving whether you like it or not.”
 
“That's fine with me Hiei”
 
--------------------------- hiei's mind-------------------
 
So I decided to stay for a few days, not like I had anything better to do. Deep down part of me knew he was right, my energy had nearly dropped down to the power level of an infant. It would take some hard work to bring my energy back up. Besides that learning his sword techniques might be worth it. Once I had learned his techniques I left him. He told me that now with the jagan implant I had to take care of it. The implant seemed to have a mind of it's own. It could help my power or it could still kill me if I couldn't handle it's power. I was told once I took off the original bandages I had to wear one at all times to keep it's power inside, and to control the eye, when I was to use it, take off the bandage. Once I fully recovered, I started to search for my homeland, finding it within a week. Once I touched down on the island in the sky, I began remembering the day I was banished. I walked through a village, any ice maidens I looked at or passed by were afraid of me, even though I had done nothing wrong to them. I thought about killing them, but decided they were better left alive, they weren't worth killing. If they were afraid of me, they were already dead. I began wondering if ice was flowing through their veins instead of blood with how caring they seemed to be. I kept myself hidden coming across a conversation

--------- end of hiei's mind----
 
“Rui, I will be leaving for a few days. You must watch the island while I am away.”
 
“Of course elder, I won't let you down.”
 
The elder left. Hiei remembered that name, that day once again… “I beg you Rui don't!” “When you come back seeking the revenge that you and we deserve, please kill me first.”
 
“Rui… the one who left me for my fate..”
 
Hiei came out of where he had been hiding right behind rui. Rui turned around, scared and she was going to run at first.

“Relax.. I won't hurt you. I'm looking for someone who lives here.”
 
“Who are you looking for?”
 
Hiei chose to say one word
 
“Hina.”
 
Rui had hiei follow her, taking him to a tomb.

“A tomb?”
 
“I'm sorry.. Hina committed suicide shortly after a child of hers was exiled.”
 
That hit Hiei hard, but he didn't actually show it and if it did show, only people who really knew him would tell, which at that point was no one. He suddenly felt guilty, he had the chance to come back so much sooner, and he didn't. He missed the chance to see his mother. She was possibly the only person who ever cared about him.
 
“Hina had a daughter as well, she was the most beautiful little girl that we had ever seen on the island. But she disappeared a few years ago. Please tell me who are you?”
 
Hiei said nothing and started walking away. Rui suddenly realized though.

“Wait… you're the one aren't you!? You're her son. I'm so sorry.”
 
Rui ran up after him, tripping as she started crying.

“I'm so sorry for what I did to you.. I deserve to die, please kill me, kill anyone here! You deserve revenge.”
 
Hiei just kept walking not saying anything about it. Although he would never admit it, he missed his mother. He began searching for his sister, as he went back to his memories. He remembered what she looked like a little bit, and his Jagan helped show what she would look like now. Hiei tried to sense her. Little did he know, it would lead him to the human world.
 
Author's notes: there you have it, I have the third chapter up, hope you all enjoy it.