Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ A Secret Life ❯ A Secret Life ( One-Shot )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
A SECRET LIFE
A YuYu Hakusho challenge fanfic

Written by Miyu, Vampire Princess


CHALLENGE: Deep down, this character is not as good/bad as you thought. Prove it.

AUTHOR'S NOTES: I had actually forgotten this idea until I looked back on my list and remembered that I had thought of it. =P I've made a few minor changes to my original thoughts, but I think the story will be better for them. Told from Keiko's point of view. Warnings for brief scenes of lemony goodness. Keiko x Kurama with Yusuke x Keiko implied. A standard disclaimer follows the story. Thanks for reading!




I should feel guilty.

His touch elicits my whimpers. The gentle caress of his lips draws forth moans. The casual brush of his bare skin against mine forces my body to react. My touch is equally teasing, pulling moan after moan from his throat. Fingertips glide over the smooth skin of his back. Nails dig into the taut muscle of his buttocks and the incredible softness of his hair.

Perfect. Everything about the way he loves me is perfect. The glide of his tongue over my bellybutton. The force of his hand as his fingers drive me to insanity. He's always attentive, pushing me over the edge time and again before joining me in ecstasy.

"Onegai.... Please...."

We've met in secret for more than a year. It began as a tryst, a moment meant to be one night stand. Admittedly, I've felt drawn to him for so very long. However, I denied those feelings, hid the secret desires his presence brought out in me.

I had a boyfriend at the time. Perhaps that's not entirely right. Yusuke Urameshi was an enigma. Someone I had been serious about since elementary school. He was off gods only knew where, fighting for his life, finding his way and becoming a man.

All the while, he was caring enough to check in on me while I waited for Yusuke to return to the mortal world. He was a person of strength I could talk to. Someone who could understand the duality of Yusuke's life and guide me through it.

"You'd think he'd know how to turn you on by now."

"I don't think he'd learn even if someone else taught him."

And it was because of that duality, that I created a second personality. Started leading a double life. The dangers were fully known. I knew who I was up against...what I was up against. I knew it was wrong, too. Knew that, if caught, it would mean the end of all I worked for.

"Is all my teasing too much for you?"

"Just shut up and take me."

"Oh-ho! My vixen is very bossy tonight."

"Not bossy...just -- AH! -- just desperate for more."

When I was with him, I became a demon of my own making. Away went the nice girl Yusuke knew since our school years. Gone was the demure young woman who became his fiance. Stripped was the infallible businesswoman college had made me. Invisible was Yusuke's devoted wife.

I really should feel guilty.

But I don't.

"I think my vixen needs to learn some patience."

"Kurama...onegai...!"

"Not just yet."

The logical part of my brain tries to reason with me. I'm cheating on my husband. I'm going against everything I used to believe in. The honesty, the devotion. What happened to those?

Then I feel the first touch of him press against me and I know.

They walked out the door with my husband.

His teasing is the most evil of caresses, barely there, but noticeable enough to make me shiver. I moan as his soft lips play with my breasts. His hair brushes my oversensitive skin, stroking the torrid blaze of burning ecstasy within me. I writhe, mindless with want. Incoherent words unconsciously escape my mouth. Breath seems lacking as I rise over another ridge, whimpering as my body falls without the joy of us together.

"Enough, please...."

"Are you sure?"

"Please...."

A chuckle. "Now my vixen is begging."

"Kurama.... AH!"

"I want to hear that sound over and over again."

With a single thrust, I am filled with the desire he's held back. My body quivers as he moves, muscles straining to keep up with him. One particular thrust pushes too far, but my body can't determine if it's a good feeling, or a painful one.

I should feel guilty.

"Gods but I will never get enough of you."

But I'm getting the best fuck of my life!

"Does it hurt?"

"No," I answer, but my mind speaks differently.

"I can try another position...."

"I'm okay. Really."

It hurts.

"Keiko...."

"I won't break, Kurama. I won't."

A kiss. "I believe you."

And he does. I know because he picks up the pace, thrusting with inhuman amounts of speed. But it doesn't feel like he's moving much at all. Another tease, one that continues to build to an amazing crescendo.

Then, it's over.

It hurts that I will have to leave. Saying good-bye is always the hardest. Perhaps I will sneak out before sunrise. No looking back, though. I know that if I do, leaving will not be an option.

"Thank you," I whisper to him as he falls asleep.

I will have to return to an empty home. Yusuke is home less and less these days. His absence fuels my desire to cheat, and my growing fears that he's doing to me what I'm doing to him. That only makes the pain worse. Especially since I do love him. But I can't ask him to do what I cannot.

"Stay with me," he mutters. I smile, though he cannot see it, and gently stroke his cheek. He smiles in return, relaxing his body against mine.

It hurts that I have to do this to be fulfilled.

"I love you," is the last he says before sleep finally takes him.

It hurts that I have to lead a secret life.

"You have no idea how long I've waited to hear those words," I say without thinking.

Why couldn't you say those words, Yusuke?

But at least I'm happy.

Aren't I?


~OWARI~

DISCLAIMER:
Yu Yu Hakusho is the property of Yoshihiro Togashi/Shueisha - Fuji TV - PIERROT and licensed by FUNimation Productions Ltd. They're not mine, you hear me! Don't own them. All characters are used here without permission. Please do not sue. No money is being made from the production of this story, therefore I have no money to give away.