Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ All Down Hill From Here ❯ I'm Still Standing Here ( Chapter 15 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

All Down Hill From Here

15: I'm still Standing Here

Me; Ok I think I told you guys a lie.

Yusuke: So you DO have my hustler magazines

Me: AH! Come on man Hustler (by the way I don't own that either) I thought better of you

Yusuke: So you don't have it.

Me: NO!

Yusuke: Just asking you don't have to yell sheesh

Me: -_-; Anyways. I think there might be one more chapter after this but I am not sure. Oh and to DemonWolf I know there are loose ends but I was planning on tying up in either this chapter or in the sequel. I thought ahead for once in my life

Tron: Shit!

Me: What, what happened

Tron: Hell just froze over, you thought ahead.

Me (hit's Tron over the head with a magazine)

Yusuke: My hustler Magazine (takes the magazine) and you tried to tell me you didn't have it.

Me: I didn't know what it was; it just appeared in my hand.

Yusuke: Whatever you need to say to make yourself feel better.

Me: Dear lord I am surrounded guy creepy people

Kurama: Am I creepy?

Me: No you're dead sexy. (Grabs butt)

Kurama: Now I am the one surrounded by creepy people

Me: -_- Anyways I am going to attempt the HP crossover. Lets hope it is a success.

Tron: Don't you mean pray in your case?

Me: Yeah shut up. Any who if it is a total disaster I will delete it and write a different sequel. How does that sound to everyone? I hope everyone has read it or at least seen the first three movies

On with the fic

~*~

Kayko was tearing her way out of the god-forsaken place. "Yusuke is such a . . . . Little brat and I won't even get started on the Jordan girl." She exclaimed to herself as she ran.

Yusuke had followed her with his eyes, taking in her hurt. "Jordan I got to go after her." Without another word he ran after Kayko.

Jordan sat there on the cold floor glaring after the two. |Stupid boys that are. . . .Stupid| Jordan pushed herself up from the ground and stumbled over to the others.

"How are they doing?" she asked she was a bit exhausted ok she was more than a bit exhausted more like tremendously bushed.((I don't know why but that just sounded weird to me.0.o))

"They will be fine, what about yourself?" asked Kurama "That was quite a show you gave us all."

"I think I will be fine, just a bit tired that's all." Jordan continued to watch the door, waiting for Yusuke's return but he still wasn't coming "So that's it?"

"Unless something else happens, yes."

Kurama smiled at Jordan while lifting up Botan who was only half awake "Hiei was able to destroy all the attachments that were distressing their bodies and minds, so they will be good as new by tomorrow."

Jordan didn't really hear what Kurama was saying anymore. She was so focused on that door that he had walked out of that should could have burned a hole in it if that were here power.

"I am sure you have nothing to worry about."

Jordan looked to Kurama a bit stunned; she hadn't realized she was being that obvious.

"Maybe I should go after him." She said in a voice that barley registered as a whisper.

"I wouldn't recommend it, but at the same time I wouldn't discourage it."

"Why even open your mouth if your not going to help me?" asked Jordan bitterly while folding her arms across her chest. She instantly felt bad for saying it "I am sorry it's just I am not very good when it comes to boys and so confused." She would have sat down on the ground but it was kind of sort of covered with demon debris so she thought that through a bit.

"It's fine, I get more attitude from Hiei at times." Said Kurama while handing over Botan to Kuwabara who carried her out of there. Hiei just glared when he heard his name, but the glare softened when he went to inspecting is sister, making sure that no harm had befallen her.

"So what do you think I should do?" she asked once again

"Well Yusuke is different than most guys you would meet, but I assure you that you have nothing to worry about so you should sit down and rest somewhere before you fall on your face from exhaustion.

Jordan nodded her head while giving Kurama a hug and thanking him for being kind to her. He smiled and hugged her before getting back to work. Jordan went to Ashley and sat with him

* * *

"What's your problem?" shouted Yusuke

Kayko froze in mid step before turning on her hill, marching right up to Yusuke and slapped him hard on the cheek. "Why did you do that to me?" she asked her voice sounded like she was on the verge of tears

"Do what?" exclaimed the boy while rubbing his cheek, he was rubbing it a little too hard out of anger, this caused it to hurt more.

"Just kiss her like that, in front of me!"

"Why do you care?!" shouted Yusuke "It's not like we were ever going out in the first place!"

That was where Kayko lost it, tears came flying from her eyes making a soft pat as they hit the ground "But you knew I had feelings for you!"

Yusuke froze; he didn't know she ever liked him this much ((Yusuke is dense at times Yusuke*throws shoe*)) "Kayko, I had no idea." At this point in time he was feeling like a pimp but didn't say anything for fear of being slapped.

"You should have you jerk!" she rested her head in Yusuke's chest and embraced him. Yusuke didn't know what to do so he patted her head lightly. She reached up and gave him a full on kiss on the lips. ((Thought I would cause a little drama that could carry on into the sequel))

* * *

"Can't take it anymore." Said Jordan while forcing herself up "I'm going to go see Yusuke."

"Ok but don't hurt yourself looking for him." Said Ashley while helping her up the rest of the way

Jordan made her way out the door and up the ladder she was just at the top when she heard crying and what she saw was a whole lot worse, Yusuke and Kayko were kissing. |To damn good to be true!| exclaimed Jordan inside her head. |So he thinks he can have both well he's got another thing coming!|

She climbed back down the ladder in a huff, stormed into the large room and sat with Ashley once more. He opened his mouth to ask what happened and she held up her hand. "You don't want to know."

~*~

Ok I lied to you, this is really the last chapter of this fic but I will start the next story like right now cause I am on a roll right now. WAIT I forgot to tell you the sequel will be called `Up Hill Battle' hehe thought that would be useful to know well anyways hope you read the next one