Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ All Things Are Not What They Seem What To Be... ❯ The clash of temper... ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

"I can't believe this the third enemy in two weeks!" Vegeta yelled while training with Goku."I know Vegeta it doesn't make any sense,Gohan said they're very strong and there's four of them".Vegeta's eyes widened at the mention of four strong fighters."Well what are we waiting for lets get going!!" Vegeta yelled already flying off in the direction of the strong Ki.~I can't wait to see what effect these fighters will have on me~ He snickered at the thought flying off quicker so he would be the first to challenge the fighters.

"URAMESHI!!!! I THOUGHT YOU SAID YOU KNEW WERE WE WHERE GOING!!!!" Kuwabara stomped around behind Yusuke."Shut the hell up Kuwabara!" Yusuke's face turned bright red in anger.Don't worry about it Yusuke the Baka doesn't even know his left hand from his right" Hiei spat turning his back to the now enraged Kuwabara.Watch Out!" Kurama yelled tackling Yusuke and Kuwabara just in time to miss a energy blast from an unknown force.

HEY WATCH IT BUDDY!!" Yusuke yelled flipping Vegeta off."I won't miss next time" Vegeta chuckled as he lowered himself to the ground if it wasn't for your girlfriend there you'd be dead".Kurama blushed as bright at his hair "me...." Yusuke walked up to Vegeta til he was two inches away from his face.HE'S NOT MY GIRLFRIEND AND HE'S NOT A GIRL!!!"

Vegeta's ears rang from the scream of the annoying teen his mouth curled into a evil smirk as he punched Yusuke across the face harshly.Yusuke!" Kurama yelled running up to his friend Vegeta approached Kurama as he knelt before Yusuke.Yusuke wiped blood from his mouth.

That was a lucky hit next time you won't be so lucky" Yusuke stood up.Vegeta chuckled "you can hardly stand and all I did was punch you once" Yusuke growled dashing at Vegeta he threw several punches at the sayian's face connecting with each "SHOT GUN!".Stop Yusuke!" Kurama yelled standing infront of Vegeta.Vegeta's eyes widened ~why does he want to help me I dont understand~ "Kurama get the hell out of the way he attacked us!" Kurama stood his ground if there was one thing he was not going to do it was move."We didn't do anything wrong Yusuke there's no reason to fight".I can't believe you Kurama get the Hell out of the way!!!"

Kurama smiled softly at his teen friend and brushed a strand of ember hair from before his bright green eyes."Yusuke clearly he felt as if we where a threat maybe we are somewhere we didn't belong".That's a whole lot of bull fox I say we get rid of this dope so we can be on are way!!".Kurama eyed his tiny friend in disbelief "Hiei we don't even know him"."silence I'll prove to you that my inpatience for human fools will be an asset"Hiei jumped in the air and unshethed his katana.Hiei!" Kurama saw Hiei's attack and decided within a split second to call on his rose whip to block Vegeta.Hiei's slash cut through the whip easilly and cut Kurama across the chest.The force behind Hiei's slash sent Kurama hurrling back into Vegeta.To Kurama's surprise Vegeta braced his fall.Hiei ran to Kurama's side quickly "Idiot Fox!..."Kurama smiled warmly at the Koorime infront of him "it's alright Hiei no harm was done I know it wasn't ment for me".Kurama stood up completely focusing his spirit energy he healed the slash across his chest.Vegeta thought out loud "Yusuke...Hiei...Kurama and?" Kurama smiled softly at Vegeta "and Kazuma Kuwabara" Kurama finished.

Vegeta's eyes met Kurama's "I think we should formally introduce are selves I'm Minamino Shuuichi but you can call me Kurama".Yusuke sigh looking over at Kurama "I'm Yusuke Urameshi".Hiei teleported off feeling no need for and introduction."That was Hiei" Kurama finished with a slight chuckle."And I'm the Great Kazuma Kuwabara!".Goku flew down beside Vegeta just in time to catch the disappointed look on his face."I wanted to fight with the strong fighters too Vegeta!" Vegeta gave Goku an icey glare "You idiot there not evil!".Kurama smiled softly "sorry we got lost in a dimension and we can't find are way back".Well why dont you guys come with us" Goku put on one of his famous grins and began to walk away the Rekai Tantei followed slowly behind him.