Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ All Things Are Not What They Seem What To Be... ❯ The Rekai Tantei aren't Evil Yusuke is just Bad Tempered... ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

They followed slowly behind Goku a grin still playing on his features, Kurama being the most level headed of the three tantei remaining decided to go talk to Goku while Kuwabara and Yusuke stayed behind the two saiyans."So mister Goku where exactly are we going?" the red head asked as he looked about the wierd city of flying cars and strangly shaped buildings."Well Shuuichi where going to my friend Bulma's house at capsal corparations, oh and you dont have to call me mister it makes me sound old" the super happy saiyan let out a loud laugh and slapped Kurama on the back playfully.

"Here we are" Goku knocked on the door several time making it into a musical util an annoyed Bulma answered the door."Hi Bulma I got some new friends for you to meet!" her ears rang from Goku's high pitched extra loud voice she was getting more annoyed as time went on."Oh and who are they?" she looked behind Goku and Vegeta.There was a tall slender boy ember hair cascading over his shoulders, emarald eyes glittering as he smiled and japanese attire clung to his thin form he looked almost feminine, then there was a shorter boy his hair slicked back a few rebelious strands remained before his eyes, He wore japanese fighting attire he was well built and had the face of a fighter, and finally there was the tallest of the three he looked very goofy from first glance, carrot colored hair sat atop his long face, his deep brown eyes holding honor, He wore a white trench coat and white pants and long boots that almost reached his knees.

"Well hello" she said not knowing what else to say."Hello ma'am my name is Minamino Shuuichi but you can call me Kurama if you'd like" Shuuichi spoke softly, bowing gracefully to the woman in front of him."I'm the great Kazuma Kuwabara at your service!" Yusuke burst out laughing at his goofy friend's hero complex. "Oh yeah i'm Urameshi Yusuke" Yusuke finished ignoring Kuwbara's threats."Well i'm Bulma Breifs its a pleasure to meet you all".

"Please come in and meet the rest of my friends" she walked back into her house the tantei following closely behind her."You guys can have a seat here and i'll go make some tea" she spoke softly pointing to the couch."Do you need any help miss Bulma" Kurama asked smiling warmly and the women who had been so kind to invite them into her home."Well if you want to help I guess---" "I'll do it!" her sentence was cut off as Vegeta pushed his way past the red head.Bulma passed Kurama a apologetic look before following her husband.Kurama could feel the negative energy coming from Vegeta when he was pushed he didn't realize Vegeta and miss Bulma where married so he kept quiet.Yusuke on the other hand was extremely mad he stormed to the kitchen."Don't you ever hit one of my friends again you hairspray freak we still have a fight to settle! "WHAT DID YOU SAY!!!" Vegeta turned around quickly facing the angered teen."Stop Yusuke" Kurama pulled Yusuke's arm to hold him back as he approached Vegeta.

"I SAID YOUR A HAIRSPRAY FREAK!!!" he shot back not afraid of Vegeta at all."THATS IT YOUR DEAD!!!" Vegeta dashed towards Yusuke punching him swiftly in the stomach.Yusuke connected his fist with Vegeta's Jaw sending the saiyan flying into a wall."Thats what I call my Shot Gun Punch I just made that up!" He laugh sounding proud of him self.Vegeta stood up wiping blood from his mouth "Ok that wont happen again you annoying brat!"."You two stop" Kurama stood infront of Yusuke and Bulma hid under a table.Just as Gohan,Trunks,Krillin,18,and Goten entered the house."Veget's in trouble!" and with that they all ran to the kitchen putting up fighting stances they attacked the Reikai Tantei."KAMEHAMEHA!!!" Gohan and Goten both attack Kurama and Yusuke firing one of there strongest blast Kurama tackled Yusuke to the ground putting up a barrier of his spirit energy.

The saiyans approached Yusuke and Kurama as they began to fire blast at his barrier to break it.It was hard enough to make make a barrier for himself but to protect Yusuke aswell against these large blast would drain his of his power all to quickly.Yusuke could see as Kurama started to get weaker he began sweating his face turning pale.As a last attempt Kurama transformed his ember hair changing to long silky silver strands his emarald eyes changed to piercing gold and his clothes changed from colorful japanese attire to snowy white fighting attire.He now stood seven feet in height and had a long fluffy tale that swished behind him.18 had already tied Kuwabara up and now all the boys but Goku (who went to go pick up some things for Bulma at the store) where firing blast at Youko(Yoko) Kurama's barrier.

There attacks became stonger and more frequent Kurama fought to keep the barrier up he felt his transformation fading til he was back to his human form.He fell to the floor unconcious "Kurama!" Yusuke ran to pick up Kurama dashing off before the next blast was fired.He ran out of Bulma's house (which was now in tatters) as fast as his legs could carry him he held the red head protectively in his arms he didn't look good.The saiyans followed hot on Yusuke's heals firing blast behind him as he ran.Vegeta fired a blast right by Yusuke's feet causing him to fall hard on the ground dropping Kurama in the process, the whole front of his shirt was covered in mud now as he sat up quickly.Vegeta and his gang of friends landed infront of Yusuke."DAMN YOU!!!" Yusuke shouted making a dash for Kurama Vegeta cut him off with a quick jab to the stomach."Why did you attack Vegeta?" Gohan asked softly."I DIDN'T ATTACK THAT FREAK HE ATTACKED ME!!!" they all turned to face Vegeta "Is that true?" Gohan asked a little disappointed in his friend."Yes its true because he yelled at me in my house damn annoying brat!"Gohan got mad at this "So your telling me we where chasing these two and nearly killed them just because he yelled at you!"

Gohan bowed to Yusuke apologetically "sorry sir we thought you and your friend where evil."What ever!"Yusuke pushed his way past Gohan lifting Kurama into his arms he walked away from the group of saiyans."Stupid shit heads think there better than everyone" Yusuke walked to a cave in the woods behind the city he sat Kurama against the wall and sat beside him sighing loudly."Kurama your a real friend" Yusuke spoke to the sleeping Kitsune.Kurama fell off to the side his head now resting on Yusuke's shoulder as he slept.

Yusuke awoke bright sunlight cast into the cave causing him to wince he sat up slowly seeing Kurama still sleeping beside him."Hey Kurama wake up man" he shook him softly waking up the kitsune.Kurama yawned placing a hand over his mouth politely."Yusuke are you ok what happened?" Yusuke chuckled softly at Kurama's worried face "I'm fine, why do you always worry about others Kurama they would of killed you and all you where thinking about is saving my sorry ass jeez"."Yusuke your my friend I care about you dearly, your like a brother to me thats all" He looked up at the sky the sun casting a soft glow on his features almost angelic."Kurama I'm such an stupid fucking idiot this is the second time I got you hurt i'm sorry" He looked at the ground."Yusuke the most important thing is where alive now lets go get Kazuma"."right you mean Kuwabaka" he laughed walking beside his friend.

Yusuke knocked on the door loudly hearing Kuwabara laughing he became enraged.Bulma answered the door "Hello guys sorry about what happened" She looked down sadly."SORRY!! SORR--" "Yusuke!" Kurama cut him off before he said something he would regret."Would you two like to join the party?"she smile handing them party hats."I thought your house was ruined now your having a party?" Yusuke questioned looking over at Bulma oddly."Yeah when you got Super Saiyans running around it doesn't take long to fix a house" she smiled warmly "Your friend has been enjoying himself he says I remind him of a girl named Botan that he knows he said we have the same hair color and everything.