Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ All Things Are Not What They Seem What To Be... ❯ I Just Hate You! ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The days spent in the home of Vegeta where great. Vegeta found a new training partner when Kakarot was away Yusuke (the cocky punk) had actually taken to Vegeta. Having the same fighting spirit they quickly got along even if Vegeta didn't admit it. Kuwabara got on Vegeta's nerves but he didn't mind much since he kept Trunks and Goten at bay with Video games. Vegeta had no problem with Hiei at all he was quiet and shared a lot in common with Vegeta. Bulma and all the girls for that matter where crazy over the red head Kurama, he did everything Vegeta didn't do and he hated him for it. What kind of man cooks homemade food (cookies) everyday, wakes up at five in the morning, cleans the house till it's spotless, helps the kids with school work, reads dictionaries, and knows how to play video games (and wins!) .What really made Vegeta sick was when he walked out into his yard and realized it had been beautified with rose bushes perfectly grown grass and a big beautiful Sakura blossom tree. Bulma went crazy and got all googly eyed over the new garden, while Vegeta tried to get mad over the garden he had tried to make perfect over a five year period(but failed) , looked perfect in one day. It was safe to say he hated the soft spoken, Kind hearted, stranger who smiled warmly to him when he glared in hate.

 

"Good morning sleepy heads wake up" Kurama shook Trunks and Bra softly. Bra rolled over rubbing her eyes with the back of her hands and yawned "good morning uncle Shuuichi". Kurama smiled warmly to the child as he placed a tray of breakfast food in her lap. "Trunks don't give me a hard time please" he laughed softly. Trunks opened one eye peeking over the blanket to see if Kurama caught the motion. "I think someone is trying to play a trick on me" Kurama smiled as he heard a tiny giggle under the blankets. "Alright I guess I have no choice" Kurama snuck over beside Trunks and began to tickle him. "Ok Ok ha I'm up ha-ha" Trunks giggled as Bra clapped with glee. Kurama stopped when Trunks gave up and placed the food on Trunk's lap as well. "Thanks uncle Shuuichi". "Your welcome Trunks you guys enjoy breakfast and don't forget today is Saturday" He swiftly walked to the door and ran right into Vegeta and fell to the floor. "Ow sorry about that Mr.Vegeta" he smiled apologetically. Vegeta grabbed him by the collar "you better be sorry, Kids no eating in the bedroom!" he stormed out releasing Kurama. "I'm sorry I got you two in trouble" Kurama looked down at the floor sadly. "Its ok Uncle Papa is just grumpy today" Bra and Trunks said in unison. "Well I'm going to go talk to him ok you guys listen to your father and eat downstairs ok?" "Yes sir uncle Shuuichi!"

 

"Mr.Vegeta can I talk to you for a second" Kurama walked into the living room where Vegeta watched TV (Jerry Springer). "No you can't you stupid fucking brat!" Vegeta spat turning to glare at the now stunned red head (Bra and Trunks watched peeking around the door). "I'm sorry if I did anything to offend you in your house Mr.Vegeta" Kurama looked at him sincerely. "I don't want to talk to you shit head! You think your smart you think you can fix every ones problems is that it!!!" Vegeta got up and stormed over to Kurama lifting him easily and holding him against the wall. "Fix this problem then!" Vegeta drew back his fist (Trunks and Bra yelled "STOP!!" ). Kurama's eyes flashed gold as he grabbed Vegeta's fist squeezing it hard till Vegeta dropped him holding his bruised hand in pain. "Please don't do that again Vegeta…". He walked out of the room silently leaving Vegeta to ponder over his now broken hand. Bra and Trunks didn't say a word knowing that uncle Shuuichi had acted out of self defense they didn't question his action only respected it.