Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Anaki: Ookami Youkai Hime ❯ Trained Dog ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Anaki: Ookami Youkai Hime (Anaki: Wolf Demon Princess)

Disclaimer: I only own the wolf demon tribe, the siblings, Eyukii, the clans and their leaders (for the moment anyway).

Key
*thinking*
-telepathy-
~POV's~
`flashback`
::scene change::
'sub for italics'

A/n: I got Kakashi to get me an excuse! Bit of OOCness in the chappie, Genkai mostly.

Kakashi: Er...the author says 'Sorry this chappie's so late, she got lost on the road of life.'

Chapter One: Trained Dog

~Anaki~

It has been some years since my siblings and I decided to go into the Ningenkai.

In truth, yes we wanted to find out more about ningens, but we also wanted to leave our past behind.

I myself couldn't stand another minute in Makai, and of course, I knew it was wearing heavy on their minds as well.

Not to mention if we stayed we'd have the entire Shiyu clan to defeat once they inevitably found us.

So when the oppurtunity to leave came up, we bade Ireta good-bye and made the trek here.

Where we now sleep, at times in the shade of the trees, but of course, we couldn't exactly stay in said trees with all the ningens running around. So Ireta,
being the kind soul he is, contacted a powerful spirit user named Genkai about 1000 years in the future, and we currently reside in her temple. Ireta's still around, he remebers us, and we continue regular correspondance with him.

However one day I sensed a powerful amount of Spirit Energy in the living room.

That's where the issues started.


~Author~

::Temple::

Anaki, Aniya, Anshi, and Rei are all resting in various places around Genkai's temple grounds. Anaki is in her room, meditating under the influence of vanilla incense and soft music. Aniya is on the far shore, skipping stones into the sea with Anshi and Rei.

::Beach::

"Mine went farther!" Rei says, grinning at Anshi.

"Did not!" Anshi replies with a pout.

"Uh-huh!"

"Nuh-uh!"

"What a bother..." Aniya sighs out, leaning back against a large fallen tree.

::Temple::

Anaki gets up from meditating, going down the hall, then into the living room to see the Rekai Tantei, Koenma, and Botan seated around a table with Genkai at the head. She bows to them all, although she feels great animosity towards the Tantei, the messenger, and their leader.

*I never did like Rekai, what do they do about diplomatic issues in Makai? Nothing.*

"It is a pleasure to meet you all." she states formally. Genkai motions her over to the table, handing her a cup of unsweetened ginseng tea, and bidding her to sit.

"We were just talking about you and your siblings Anaki. We believe that you could be a great help to Rekai." Koenma says, eyeing her slightly.

Anaki doesn't grace the toddler with a reply, sipping at the bitter tea to stay her temper.

"He doesn't know proper manners Anaki-kyou, will you call your siblings please?" Genkai asks, putting a bit of sugar in her own tea.

Yusuke looks shocked.

*First time Granny addressed anyone with respect, just who is this girl?*

-You'll find out soon enough ningen.-

*Who are you?*

-You must wait until the dawn of the seventh moon, for the band of gypsies never howl without a master to guide them, and the fallen ones who betrayed their clan shall repent.-

Kurama notices the perplexed look on Yusuke's face, asking what's wrong.

"I'll tell you later, 'kay?" he replies, Kurama nodding, leaning back against the window.

"Ah, but Genkai-sensei, they are already here." she says as Rei, Aniya, and Anshi enter and sit around the table.

"Do you already know why you are here?" Genkai asks them, sipping her tea as the rest of the wolves nod. "Good then we can skip the formalities. Will you join or no?"

Aniya looks up at the ceiling thoughtfully, the twins looking at Anaki, who is staring into her tea. She snaps her head up a moment later.

"I suppose no harm shall come of it, what is the mission?"

Koenma takes this moment to intervene.

"Erm, Anaki-kyou, you eight will have to venture into the Firelands and retrieve four stolen artifacts: The Orb Of Hell, The Rose of the Blood Siren, The Kairyu Hilt, and the most deadly: The Madness Of Sin cloak."

Anaki cracks a slight frown at this.

"Koenma-san, those artifacts were recovered from the slaughter of the wolf demon clan Makyu about 150 were they not?" she asks, fixing him with a steely gaze.

Koenma seizes up at the killing intent resonating from Anaki, Kurama and the others ready themselves for a fight, but Aniya and the twins also rise, ready to defend thier sister.

"Y-yes, but how do you know about that?! We've never released that to anyone other than our top officials!"

"Simple, I was there, we were there, remember there were 256 members of the Makyu, but only 252 accounted for."

"The four hiers to the throne!"

"Quite right."

"But you can't be them, you aren't even wolves!"

"Are you so inept that you cannot see through an illusion?"

"How dare you call the ruler of Rekai inept!"

"How dare you even think to raise your voice to me, you are but a child."

"I'll have you know I am 700!"

"Your point? I have lived for 1,000 years, therefore you are a child to me."

Off to the side, Kuwabara snickers, whispering to Yusuke.

"Heh, shows that she is royalty, she's so stuck up, just like Koenma."

Anaki's eyes flash as she looks toward Kuwabara, the orange haired ningen lifting into the air.

"Whoa, what the hell!" Kuwabara is jerking every which way like a puppet on broken strings. "Get-me-down! Ahh!"

Genkai sips her tea as do the other wolves present, the twins snicker quietly, and Aniya sighs.

"Baka ningens, what a bother." she murmurs, sipping her tea. The Tantei have no idea how to help him, short of Yusuke trying to
pull him down, but to no avail.

Kuwabara finally stops yelling obsecenities as he's dropped none to gently to the floor.

"Fool." Anaki tells him, looking back to Koenma.

Kuwabara jumps up angrily.

"Who are you calling a fool you old bat?!" he asks, running to punch her.

Anaki disappears, reappearing on the ceiling as Kuwabara falls to the ground, sipping her tea silently and smirking.

"Once again I say, what a fool."

Kuwabara growls, getting back up and trying to reach her, but Anshi grabs his pant leg.

"Don't make sister mad."

Kuwabara looks to her, about to shake her off when he sees how she looks, dropping to one knee and taking her hand in his he says.

"You're so pretty, will you be my girlfriend?"

Anshi blushes while Aniya smashes her cup of tea over his head and Anaki flings him into L.E.O with her telekinesis. {1}

"Anshi, don't ever go near that pervert again, do you hear?" Anaki tells her little sister.

"Yes elder sister."

"What a bother." Aniya says, rolling her eyes as Anaki reappears and sits down like nothing happened.

Koenma attempts to speak but is cut off by a twin.

"I hate Rekai, I despise the Tantei's, and you can go suck your damn pacifier for eternity." Rei states, his eyes kinda glowing a bit red.

Koenma tries to ready a quick retort, his eyes glaring, but Anshi cuts him off this time.

"Well put lil' bro, I hate them to, where were they when all this happened hm?"

Anaki smirks, nodding in agreement.

"Yes, they are nothing but trained dogs, however, we are going to help them." she replies, smirking at the remaining Tantei as she and her
siblings stand. "Come now, we must pack."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1. L.E.O: Lower Earth Orbit, seen in Ranma 1/2, Pokemon and other manga where a character is booted into the sky using a mallet, spatula, or other implement and/or power.

A/n: Review