Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Another Silver Kitsune! ❯ What Do You Mean? ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not, I REPEAT DO NOT, own any of these characters, EXCEPT the ones I personally created. So do not send me ideas for the show, YOU ALREADY KNOW WHY!!!! *sweatdrop*

Anywayz, enjoy!

P.S.

Sakaki is pretty much me, except prettier, is a silver kitsune (although in my mind I am ^_^), and is a tiny bit more devious than I can ever be. Hey! It's not my fault that I can't be a silver kitsune! Or that anyone else can't be the type of demon they wanna be! But I can be a pretty good thief when I wanna. Hehehe….

Chapter two: What do you mean?

~*~ Previous chapter ~*~

"What are you doing, Kurama?!?" Yusuke yelled. Kuwabara joined in,

"We are supposed to stop her!!! Not hug her!!!" Kurama turned to face them,

"How am I supposed to do that to my daughter?"

~*~ This chapter ~*~

They all froze. Sakaki suddenly pushed away from Kurama. By now, she had tears rimming her eyes,

"My father is dead!!! He was a great thief and a great father!!! My father was also a pure-breed SILVER KITSUNE!!!" Now, she gripped on her jewel tightly and was trying to hide the falling tears with her kimono sleeve. Botan started slowly, but nervously walking towards the teary Sakaki, but stopped when Kurama looked at her. Yusuke and the others were very confused.

"I am your father, Sakaki. It's just…."

"You were probably just a whelp when my father died!!! You have probably never even heard his name before!!!"

"Please tell us you fathers name then, Sakaki." Botan asked politely. Sakaki lowered her fists of rage and leapt away. Yusuke walked up to his friend,

"Is she your daughter Kurama?" He nodded in reply.

"I knew she looked familiar!!!" a confused Kuwabara stated, while plopping onto the ground. Hiei just grumbled and left. They all decided to leave Kurama to think by himself.

~*~

"What did he mean by "I am your father?" I just don't get it…. My father died the day before I was sealed to that stupid rock next to the stupid waterfall…."

~*~ Flashback ~*~

"I promise I will be back soon." Her father hugged her tightly.

"You mean it?" his daughter asked innocently. He nodded, and walked her back down onto the field in which was their home.

"I will be right back with Kuronue once we get this item." She nodded to him, and ran down to the forest part of their home. It was a very dark and gloomy place to be in,

"Uncle Kuronue? You here?" a shadowy figure snuck up behind the girl, picked her up, and flew her into the area of the field, which was covered in daisies and pansies.

"Am I?" they laughed, "I should go." He set her down, "But I will be right back with your father. Even if he gets caught." The girl smiled once more, and nodded. And so, they met back up with her father. She raced them up a hill, which was also part of their home, and stopped as the older men ran down. She waved and called saying good-bye, while her father and uncle waved back, and disappeared from sight.

~*~ The next day ~*~

"I wonder when they are going to be home…. I'm bored…." The girl sat waiting on a rock next to a waterfall, her favorite spot. Suddenly her ears twitched at the sound of something. It was a young man, from the army it seemed. He said something to her. Something kind of like….

"Your father has been killed. But to not have anything like this happen again…." Then he sealed her to the rock she was sitting on, still in shock of what he just said.

~*~ End flashback ~*~

Sakaki ran, far away, not letting anyone (except Hiei, but he didn't really care in the first place) catch her. She ran back to the portal that led to the Spirit World, and leapt through. When she reached the other side, she ran straight for a hill, in which was covered in flowers of all kinds, and sat down to think,

"Could he really be my father? He acts a bit like dad…. But then again…. Uncle Kuronue would be with him…." She shook her head, smiling, then stood up and walked over to her once favorite waterfall. She picked up a small, jade stone, and conjured up a spell on it. Once she stopped, she took a small chain that she stole from the Ningen-kai, and attached the stone to it. Forming a necklace.

~*~

"Botan!!!" Koenma screeched. She flew in quickly on her oar, dismounted, and stood right in front of his desk.

"Yes, Lord Koenma?" She didn't seem as happy as usual. She was in thought.

"Can you tell me what exactly happened when they found her?"

"Well…. Umm…." Was all she could say,

"Yes?"

"When we found her, she was ready for attack, and struck Kuwabara." Koenma snorted at that, "Everyone except Kurama was willing to fight. Yusuke yelled at him asking why he didn't attack. He said, quote `How am I supposed to do that to my daughter?' end-quote." They both lowered their heads in thought. But Botan was actually worrying about Kurama.

"Well…." Koenma said, "This is a predicament…. And we figured out that the Uremeshi Team is needed at this years Dark Tournament."

"WHAT?!?!?" Botan screamed, "DON'T YOU REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENED LAST TIME?!?!?"

"Yes, but the prize was something important that they stole from us! They have no choice!"

"Yes, Lord Koenma." Botan mumbled, "I'll go mention it to them." he nodded in response,

"They have been getting even stronger than last year's fight. So I have a ton of confidence in them."

"Ok." And so, she flew out of his office.

~*~

"Where is he?" Botan said impatiently, as usual. Everyone except Hiei was there. They were waiting patiently for their ally to appear. Suddenly the trees rustled, and out popped the fire apparition.

"What did you call me for, wench?" he growled in his monotone voice. Botan chose to ignore the comment, and stayed in her bubbly attitude,

"Well, Lord Koenma wants all of you to enter in this years Dark Tournament."

"WHAT?!?" they, except Hiei as usual, all shouted in unison. Botan nodded,

"I know, but the prize is one of the artifacts that was stolen." They pretty much all were growling at this point.

"Fine." Yusuke muttered, "But we need one more person. Think you can handle finding one for us?" Their bubbly friend nodded joyfully,

"I'll be sure to get a powerful, but trustworthy demon to help out." Then, she made her oar appear and flew off.

"Ok…." Yusuke said, "This sucks." Kuwabara nodded in agreement.

~*~

About ten minutes later, the group (all except Hiei) was talking while walking through the park. All except Kurama, to be exact. He was walking silently looking at the different plants. Suddenly a young girl, about their age, ran into Yusuke,

"Oh…." She mumbled, trying not to growl, "Sorry about that. I wasn't really paying attention." The boys were awestruck. She was beautiful. She wore light gray pajama pants, with two stripes leading down the side of her legs, a stomach hugging tank top, and an odd jade-colored stone necklace. Her eyes were a gray-ish blue, which stood out of her auburn red hair. Odd enough, her hair was the same exact shade as Kurama's.

"I-I-I-It's ok." He mumbled trying not to blush from running into a girl. The girl smiled,

"Oh, by the way," She walked through the dumbfounded group, "The name's Sakaki. Sakaki Kurama."

~*~

Big enough cliffy for ya? I think it is!!! ^_^ I must thank my reviewers:

an angel's heart

Huyana Jaganshi

komodo dragon

Nekokoi

Thanks everyone!!!!!